Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

DJ's....set me a challenge

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2002
Messages
1,012
Reaction score
211
Location
UK
Hey DJs, you will recall I recently posted about my 2 weeks of 77 approaches etc. Well, I've come to the point of wanting a new challenge in my DJing, so I'm going to ask you guys to set me a crazy challenge. It could be anything from asking girls out in really quiet places where everyone can hear me, it could be way crazier, I need some ideas really. You could challenge me to do 100 approaches inside a week, forcing me to approach groups, I dunno.

So DJs, set me a BIG challenge, and I'll set myself about doing it, and I'll post my results. It will be a few weeks before I start though, as I've got a lot going on in my personal life, but I want to inspire you guys.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
In spire us by going out every day and starting conversations with hot girls your attracted to...It isn't an 'us' vs 'them' type of situation. If you did 77 approaches, you must have a pretty firm handle on how to start a good conversation. Do that, secure dates, get laid, get gf's


and then come back here and tell the newbies how easy it is once you change your mindset.....
 

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2003
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
seduce your mother ... as if you can't come up with anything yourself :/
 
Top