"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

DJ's have no feelings?!

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
250
Reaction score
0
Location
toronto, canada
I think you have got enough practice at flirting... move onto single women now dude!
... sure... if I FIND a single woman.

Most single women these days are the b!tches, the ugly//fat ones, and the weirdoes//psychoes. Theres alot of competition. Heck. Even the HB4 and HB5 have damn desperate AFC men chasing after em.

Just a few days ago, there was this new employee again. (HB4... 22 years old but looks 32) And of course guess what I do to new FEMALE employees... ... ... :cool:

After the shift, I observed her... and there was this guy who picked her up from work. they hugged and kissed. So its her boyfriend. In terms of looks, guy has the advantage over me... but damn I'm sure he IS afc. If he got looks like that, why does he settle for less? I swear that the guy is the type you'd expect to have a a supermodel gf.

and dude isn't that the muslim chick who is at your work? LOL she is married and flirting with you?!
cuz she has afc husband. I met that guy and damn he is afc. I DONT TOUCH HER tho... I just do ****y and funny on her... :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
.. sure... if I FIND a single woman.

Most single women these days are the b!tches, the ugly//fat ones, and the weirdoes//psychoes. Theres alot of competition. Heck. Even the HB4 and HB5 have damn desperate AFC men chasing after em.


Fvck thats harsh... i guess i shouldn't be complaining so much about my town.

there are heaps of single women at my uni dude..
i think you should join a college..
or do some fvcked up course at community college or some sh!t like that .
 

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
250
Reaction score
0
Location
toronto, canada
i think you should join a college..
or do some fvcked up course at community college or some sh!t like that .
Yep. Just paid tuition for 1st semester in september.

And i hope... I HOPE... I will see single women in there. Cuz if I dont, I'd target even those with bf...

And I hope... I get surrounded by tons of AFC guys... less competition... haha... :)

====

btw man... in animation class, theres alot of WBAFC guys in there.

few number of women in there are HB4 (or lower) and the weirdoes//psychoes.
 
Top