"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

DJ's go solo and have no friends

SealTeamSix

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
I absolutly agree with ELVIS ...

Older you get you meet people and 'friends' with them more selectively.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
interesting insights...

i don't think anyone is saying to throw away "good friends" for some chick..i'm not doing that..
these "friends" are negative with respect to all facets of my life (not just girls) ...

i think david deangelo said to associate with positive people..
and i believe in that also...
 

Danny Zuko

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
My post made it seem I like I ditched my mates but squirrels you are 100% right a real man will influence change in others but currently i'm still straightening myself out and with them I was going backwards and really just taking baby steps not even...

I hope I can influence them, one in particular is very bold with woman and should do well my actuall best mate is very resistant to any change fear dominates him in ALL areas but he's in another part of the country for 4 months (uni) as they say I will try to shake him to the core!!
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
Some of my best friends I knew as PUAs first and friends later. Only one bloke I knew before we actively started sarging. It was like joining an elite fraternity with common goals. Now some of the frat brothers aren't people you'd want to normally associate with in real life, but others are straight up cool guys that I'm glad are good friends and hunting brothers.

We do all the things that PUAs do like help each other, wing with each other, critique one another, and give advice as well as do what best friends do like joke around, wrestle, make dumbass jokes, hang out and crash at each other's place.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Having good friends is good but if I'm alone and see a HB, I'm not going to pass her by because my buds aren't with me, that's way too AFC.

So why is it necessary to have a wing with you to sarge women anyway?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
So why is it necessary to have a wing with you to sarge women anyway?
Ever sarge a 6 set of hotties solo? I've done it, but I was pouring on some serious high octane, high energy material to the point I was getting exhausted interacting WITH EVERY SINGLE GIRL. At some point you have to isolate and that's where your wing comes in.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by JT47319
Ever sarge a 6 set of hotties solo? I've done it, but I was pouring on some serious high octane, high energy material to the point I was getting exhausted interacting WITH EVERY SINGLE GIRL. At some point you have to isolate and that's where your wing comes in.
Yeah, I've been there and done that (it was actually a college women's vollyball team). But my point is that I would approach them whether or not I had a wing. Yes, I agree that things are usually easier with one but turning down a possible opportunity just because you're solo isn't the way of a DJ.
 

McEwan

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 30, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Scotland
I find most of my friends are in the same boat as me (sci-fi fans...go figure), but I use the basis of the DJ bible and method to elevate THEM to be better men.
 

Seraph

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 9, 2003
Messages
206
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Va
Originally posted by #1 P.I.M.P.
I don't know if your talkin bout me here, but in my case I didn't dump my friends in fact we still talk, but we just drifted appart. What i'm saying is that's friends come and go and life is full of people and options, U will always make new friends. Almost evry week I make new ones.
Nah I was talking to the topic poster. It's a different story for you and your friends to drift apart, rather then all of a sudden totally dumping them for some pvssy.
 

pootwo

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 17, 2002
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
UK
Yeah, this has been said afew times already.. but it's important. Everyone should realise that TRUE friends are VERY hard to find.

When i found this site, i got really ****y & confident & felt that i would make loads of friends & i'd be one of the most popular people around. But, like 'Elvis aint dead yet' said, most people you meet become acquaintances rather then friends.

TRUE friends, that you have a real conection with, & feel truely comfortable enough to talk about deeply personal things, & have a special bond with... These people are very hard to find.
This kind of friendship should be cherished.

i found this out the hard way when i abandoned one of my old friends, & now we'll never speak to each other ever again. Thats the ONLY true thing that i regret in my life.

Don't make this kind of mistake. Don't take friendship for granted.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top