Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
agreed , over at masf there are NO grey areas like here, its simple black or white, what works and what doesnt, no debating with chicks (touch wood it stays like that), although she would have to be pretty stupid to argue against logic........actually forget i said that.Originally posted by MVPlaya
Sadly, there are a lot of guys on this site who hate women and rage at feminism and rant and b!tch and moan. Its funny, because on mASF guys are a lot more mature.
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
What is MASF?
HahahahaOriginally posted by MVPlaya
Sadly, there are a lot of guys on this site who hate women and rage at feminism and rant and b!tch and moan.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Damn Ice Cold, I think that is the the most thought provoking statement ever made on sosuave.com!! I think it is bible worthy - I'm talking about the Holy Scriptures Bible, and not the DJ bible!Originally posted by Ice Cold
Hahahaha
Imagine a creature with a woman's behaviour, but without tits and vagina.
Do you love her?
Yup, I am on mASF and I agree. On mASF they see the humor in female behavior.Originally posted by MVPlaya
Sadly, there are a lot of guys on this site who hate women and rage at feminism and rant and b!tch and moan. Its funny, because on mASF guys are a lot more mature.
In some cases . . .Originally posted by Lingham
OK I HAVE to ask. What the bloody hell does the acronym AFC stand for? I was hoping I would figure it out, but I have not been able to. Does it stand for "A failed Case" or "always ****ing clueless"?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
ROTFLOriginally posted by Tryin to Grow a Chin
In some cases . . .![]()