"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

DJism rules proved to be correct once again for me

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2002
Messages
280
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
well well well, once again DJism was proven correct. I had an interesting sort of expereince in that there was a chick I was kind of into, but due to my situation, decided it best not to bother with relationships/chicks, for awhile. (Basically I'm focusing hard on my stuides to that I can finish my course ASAP).

Well, anyway, for quite awhile she was dropping signals etc..and I'd play it cool etc, but coz I was so (not desperate due to focusing on my work) and yet still playing it cool, she was still interested.

I would never have thought that this chick was going out with anyone. Heck, I thought, honestly that she was most probably a virgin, or a person who just hadn't been out with anyone in a REALLY long time.

Well, I saw her in class today and everything went as usual but she mentioned in passing that she was going through tough times with getting her assignments completed, etc etc, but then she said 'personal problems' as well. She kind of hesitated as she said, 'personal problems'.

I asked her, what sort of personal problems, and she hesitated again but finally said a second or two later that is was 'guy problems', and I thought LOL...isn't that funny. Here was a person who for such a long time didn't so much as drop a hint about having a bf, suddenly say that she has guy problems.

I don't think that I'm in the 'friendzone' yet (but probably very close since she even mentioned 'guy problems'), but she didn't seem to want to elaborate on 'guy problems'...I thought good, coz I don't wanna here her crap on about some other fuggin dude.

But the point of my story is that I honestly thought this chick was "different" and was relatively 'innocent'. I just didn't think she was with anyone and obviously she must have been in a relationship, for some time to be so 'upset' or whatever. So this was a bit of an eye opener. I doubted DJism of the ASD (anti slut defense) with her (silly me), and thought that she was 'pure', but she in reality probably just had MEGA ASD, and did everything possible to indicate that she was single.

Once again, I thank DJism :)

btw--This whole expereince was somewhat detached, because as I said before, I wasn't pursing this chick, so I never had anything to lose--actually even if I was persuing her I still wouldn't have anything to lose, but the point is it didn't affect me. Rather I just got to see another classic event which has made me believe even more strongly in the principles of DJism, and MASF.

There are rules, in DJism, follow them.

for the record--I'm improving myself still as well, and have recently got into 'weights' and have gotten back into my 'running' :)

I can't wait to get a bit more into shape , and I'm feeling even better already :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
1,385
Reaction score
11
Location
Australia
There are rules, in DJism, follow them.

preach it brother !

preach it !

:D

GO THE AUSSIE DJ's !



Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**
 

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2002
Messages
280
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Originally posted by squirrels
Just make sure you wear a condom, so you don't leave any DJism up in her.
I understand the message behind this comment. Pretty good, I say...and yes, you're right...I shouldn't be holding myself back at all (I should be approaching and doing it rather than getting all caught up in the theory)....

That is your point right?
 

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2002
Messages
280
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
There are rules, in DJism, follow them.

preach it brother !

preach it !

:D

GO THE AUSSIE DJ's !



Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**
Where in Aus are you from dude?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Pulsar
I understand the message behind this comment. Pretty good, I say...and yes, you're right...I shouldn't be holding myself back at all (I should be approaching and doing it rather than getting all caught up in the theory)....

That is your point right?
No...my point was that the term "DJism" is funny, in a middle-school-humor kind of way. In other words, there are too many people spewing their DJism all over the forum. :D
 

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2001
Messages
2,314
Reaction score
17
Location
Europe
heh, nice work man!!

do you know if there are any djs in sydney?
 

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
1,385
Reaction score
11
Location
Australia
Yes there are DJ's in Sydney.



Duke007 = Melbourne

Lost In Translation = Newcastle

Centaurion = Sydney

Mr.Hash wid da Stash = somewhere in Australia

Centy = Sydney

CLOONEY = somewhere in Australia

Danny Zuko = possibly Sydney

IrReSiStIbLe = Melbourne

Empera = Sydney

Evil-Rom = Sydney

Felony = somewhere in Australia

BillWillyStyle = Sydney

dreamlover = Sydney

wolfie = possibly Sydney

JT-AUS = possibly Sydney

dollashort = Sydney

Tails = Perth

Pulsar = Brisbane

Willo = Brisbane

The Dominated1 = somewhere in Australia

DonJohn83 = somewhere in Australia

diplomatic_lies = Melbourne

uniassign = Brisbane

seasonedplayer = Sydney

jungleman pete = somewhere in Australia

thedude7 = Sydney

crisis = Tasmania

j_kat_251 = somewhere in Australia

alphamale1 = Brisbane


:D
 
Last edited:

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2002
Messages
280
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
hahaha, good to see some fellow Aussies on here, :D
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top