Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJism rules proved to be correct once again for me

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well well well, once again DJism was proven correct. I had an interesting sort of expereince in that there was a chick I was kind of into, but due to my situation, decided it best not to bother with relationships/chicks, for awhile. (Basically I'm focusing hard on my stuides to that I can finish my course ASAP).

Well, anyway, for quite awhile she was dropping signals etc..and I'd play it cool etc, but coz I was so (not desperate due to focusing on my work) and yet still playing it cool, she was still interested.

I would never have thought that this chick was going out with anyone. Heck, I thought, honestly that she was most probably a virgin, or a person who just hadn't been out with anyone in a REALLY long time.

Well, I saw her in class today and everything went as usual but she mentioned in passing that she was going through tough times with getting her assignments completed, etc etc, but then she said 'personal problems' as well. She kind of hesitated as she said, 'personal problems'.

I asked her, what sort of personal problems, and she hesitated again but finally said a second or two later that is was 'guy problems', and I thought LOL...isn't that funny. Here was a person who for such a long time didn't so much as drop a hint about having a bf, suddenly say that she has guy problems.

I don't think that I'm in the 'friendzone' yet (but probably very close since she even mentioned 'guy problems'), but she didn't seem to want to elaborate on 'guy problems'...I thought good, coz I don't wanna here her crap on about some other fuggin dude.

But the point of my story is that I honestly thought this chick was "different" and was relatively 'innocent'. I just didn't think she was with anyone and obviously she must have been in a relationship, for some time to be so 'upset' or whatever. So this was a bit of an eye opener. I doubted DJism of the ASD (anti slut defense) with her (silly me), and thought that she was 'pure', but she in reality probably just had MEGA ASD, and did everything possible to indicate that she was single.

Once again, I thank DJism :)

btw--This whole expereince was somewhat detached, because as I said before, I wasn't pursing this chick, so I never had anything to lose--actually even if I was persuing her I still wouldn't have anything to lose, but the point is it didn't affect me. Rather I just got to see another classic event which has made me believe even more strongly in the principles of DJism, and MASF.

There are rules, in DJism, follow them.

for the record--I'm improving myself still as well, and have recently got into 'weights' and have gotten back into my 'running' :)

I can't wait to get a bit more into shape , and I'm feeling even better already :D

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

preach it brother !

preach it !

:D

GO THE AUSSIE DJ's !

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
Just make sure you wear a condom, so you don't leave any DJism up in her.
I understand the message behind this comment. Pretty good, I say...and yes, you're right...I shouldn't be holding myself back at all (I should be approaching and doing it rather than getting all caught up in the theory)....

That is your point right?

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation

preach it brother !

preach it !

:D

GO THE AUSSIE DJ's !

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**
Where in Aus are you from dude?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Pulsar
I understand the message behind this comment. Pretty good, I say...and yes, you're right...I shouldn't be holding myself back at all (I should be approaching and doing it rather than getting all caught up in the theory)....

That is your point right?
No...my point was that the term "DJism" is funny, in a middle-school-humor kind of way. In other words, there are too many people spewing their DJism all over the forum. :D

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heh, nice work man!!

do you know if there are any djs in sydney?

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes there are DJ's in Sydney.

Duke007 = Melbourne

Lost In Translation = Newcastle

Centaurion = Sydney

Mr.Hash wid da Stash = somewhere in Australia

Centy = Sydney

CLOONEY = somewhere in Australia

Danny Zuko = possibly Sydney

IrReSiStIbLe = Melbourne