Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJism from a Christian/Biblical standpoint ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrHarris
"Genesis Two
NO!

That doesn't occur until verse 21.

What happened between God's decision Man was no longer going to be alone and the fashioning of the Woman from the rib are the Two Missing Verses.

Verses 19 and 20 give us tremendous, important insight into the essence of the creature called Woman. And I believe the use of the word "creature" is appropriate.

Woman is the last "living creature" of verse 19 that God brought to Adam to "name", which he did in verse 23, just as he named all of the others, as we're told in verse 20. And, as verse 20 says, the purpose of naming the "living creatures" was to find a helper suitable for him.

And when God brought her to him, just as he had done with all the other creatures (please note that the word "animal" is never used or implied. Creature is different than animal.), Adam did as he did with all the others. Except this time, he has accepted what God brought, as we are told in verse 23.

Now, it's not hard to see why the feminists don't like this. But I'm sorry, I can't help that. I didn't write it; I'm just reading what it says."
Most people don't understand that God created men and women spirtually perfect first. When he took the rib from man he became a different creature as well. He became incomplete without a woman. To suggest that women are considered second or lower than man because of this is wrong. Injustice only came about after man and women made a choice to understand the knowledge of good and evil. This choice led to our current situation in the world. All the evils of the world are a result of our choice.

I wonder how those feminist will feel when they find out they are still women when they die.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin
I think that for Christians it is simple.

1. Desperation is defeated by the belief that God has a plan for you. If you are meant to be married you will be given that option in your life. The more you believe this the more relaxed you are.

2. Confidence is gained through the belief that you are loved by God and that you have purpose.

3. As a Christian life isn't about you. It is about how you love others. This defeats the need to be selfish.

4. The natural roles of Men and women are clear. Christians believe that men and women are different spiritually, mentally, and physically. The natural order of the sexes is defined and those who believe will not be at conflict with their sprits and minds.

I think that Christian DJ has a clear path to follow. He doesn't need tricks or gimmicks because if he truly believes he won't worship women (like the AFC) and he will realize that the purpose of his life does not revolve around women.

Following this path will be very difficult, but rest assured such a man will never learn to hate women because he will rarely make the mistakes of other men.
No truer words have been spoken here.

Originally posted by Jariel
God has yet to earn my respect.
Why would God want to? He knows who's in charge around here, and he's not going to jump through hoops for those who are supposed to be here to serve Him.

Status
Not open for further replies.