Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJism from a Christian/Biblical standpoint ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-Jesus taught people how to love themselves

Matthew 5:1-12
Blessed are the poor in spirit, 4 for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are they who mourn, for they will be comforted.
Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the land.
Blessed are they who hunger and thirst for righteousness, 7 for they will be satisfied.
Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.
Blessed are the clean of heart, for they will see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
Blessed are they who are persecuted for the sake of righteousness, 9 for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are you when they insult you and persecute you and utter every kind of evil against you (falsely) because of me.

[these are the same exact opposite of what is listed in 2 timothy 3:1-7, Jesus is not saying here that you should necessarily persue these traits against all odds, but he is using an opposite comparison as opposed to saying "Damned are the strong, Damned are those who don't mourn, damned are the unrighteous, etc. to uplift the crowd"]

Jesus Christ taught people that you should live up to the potential God has given you so people would respect them.

Matthew 5:13 "You are the salt of the earth. But if salt loses its taste, with what can it be seasoned? It is no longer good for anything but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot"

Jesus Christ taught that you should see yourself as something valued

Matthew 5:14-16 "You are the light of the world. A city set on a mountain cannot be hidden.Nor do they light a lamp and then put it under a bushel basket; it is set on a lampstand, where it gives light to all in the house. Just so, your light must shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your heavenly Father."

Jesus Christ taught that the law of God [love God, Neighbor] should be minimized as a person moved forward and it becomes internalized as a part of them

Matthew 5: 17-20 "Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill.Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place.Therefore, whoever breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do so will be called least in the kingdom of heaven. But whoever obeys and teaches these commandments will be called greatest in the kingdom of heaven. I tell you, unless your righteousness surpasses that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will not enter into the kingdom of heaven."

In contrast, the Old Testament Prophets said the same exact thing in that the people walked backwards instead of forwards, subjugating themselves to the law and not internalizing

Jeremiah 7: 21-27 "Thus says the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel: Heap your holocausts upon your sacrifices; eat up the flesh! In speaking to your fathers on the day I brought them out of the land of Egypt, I gave them no command concerning holocaust or sacrifice.This rather is what I commanded them: Listen to my voice; then I will be your God and you shall be my people. Walk in all the ways that I command you, so that you may prosper. But they obeyed not, nor did they pay heed. They walked in the hardness of their evil hearts and turned their backs, not their faces, to me. From the day that your fathers left the land of Egypt even to this day, I have sent you untiringly all my servants the prophets.Yet they have not obeyed me nor paid heed; they have stiffened their necks and done worse than their fathers.When you speak all these words to them, they will not listen to you either; when you call to them, they will not answer you."

Jesus Christ taught that marriage is a privaledge given to only some men

Mat 19:11,12 "But he said unto them, All [men] cannot receive this saying, save [they] to whom it is given.For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from [their] mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive [it], let him receive [it]."

In contrast, Paul tells us ...

1 Corinthians 7:1-7 "Now concerning the things of which you wrote to me: It is good for a man not to touch [Footnote: not to touch = not to have marital ties]. Nevertheless, because of sexual immorality, let each man have his own wife, and let each woman have her own husband. Let the husband render to his wife the affection due her, and likewise also the wife to her husband. The wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. And likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does. Do not deprive one another except with consent for a time, that you may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again so that Satan does not tempt you because of your lack of self-control. But I say this as a concession, not as a commandment. For I wish that all men were even as I myself. But each one has his own gift from God, one in this manner and another in that."

What the bible Says about sexual relationships

-You should not desire married women

Mat 5:28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart. [Footnote: a woman = a married woman, this is not adressing single unmarried girls like many suppose]

-Fornification is not limited to single people

Mat 5:32 But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery

-The bible does not condemn sexuality; it emphasizes control of ones sexual nature ...
1 Corinthians 7:9 But if they have not self-control let them get married; for married life is better than the burning of desire.

-The bible does not speak favorably of the tendencies of Players, Pick-up Artist, and some DJs ...

2 Timothy 3:1-7 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away! For of this sort are those who creep into households and make captives of gullible women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts, always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. [never able to come to the knowledge of the truth = they subjugate themselves to false means of confidence, strength, and maturity ... ****y/Funny, Arrogance, etc.]

Footnotes -

Footnote: 1 corinthians 7:1-7: From the Greek text the verb that has been translated 'to touch' in this instance is haptesthai which is a middle passive infinitive from the root cognate haptomai, which is the reflexive form of hapto. Technically it should have been translated something much like 'yourselves to have marital ties.' That doesn't make much sense written that way,so a good contextual translation of this particular text would go sort of like this..."Concerning what I have written,decent it is of yourselves for men not to have marital connections to a woman. But through the sexual desires each man is to have his own woman, and each woman is to have a man for herself."So, technically this is saying that each man should have his own woman on account of the fact that they are sexual beings, even though it is perfectly acceptable and allowed in the context to remain single. People who attempt to use this verse to claim that it says that a man should not literally come up and touch a woman have no real understanding of the verse.

Footnote: Matthew 5:28: The Greek word 'gune' translated 'woman' in this instance is written as 'gunikos,' and is the same word translated 'wife' in verse 32. Just as verse 32 was translated wife on the account of the context of divorce, matthew 5:28 should have been translated 'a married woman' in the context of adultry, and since the main cognate 'gune' can only be translated woman or wife from context this has caused some severe misunderstandings concerning the verse [i.e. people thinking you can't lust after single girls when Christ really is only addressing an issue regarding married women]

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very informative...

Good work, rgeere, it's nice to see you back.

A lot of times people will misinterpret what they read in the Bible or even take what a preacher says (in his/her own interpretation) as the intended meaning of something this should help some people (i.e. tactic) to come to terms with certain issues. Also, considering the nature of some people, they know what they are doing is wrong but continue to do so anyway.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I forget the actual scipture numbers, but I think my favorite is in Proverbs:

"It is better to live under the corner of the roof than to share the house with an argumentative wife."

And also:

"Beware the undisciplined woman, she will turn you to a loaf of bread."

If that isn't a warning to AFCs I dont know what is.

:D

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that for Christians it is simple.

1. Desperation is defeated by the belief that God has a plan for you. If you are meant to be married you will be given that option in your life. The more you believe this the more relaxed you are.

2. Confidence is gained through the belief that you are loved by God and that you have purpose.

3. As a Christian life isn't about you. It is about how you love others. This defeats the need to be selfish.

4. The natural roles of Men and women are clear. Christians believe that men and women are different spiritually, mentally, and physically. The natural order of the sexes is defined and those who believe will not be at conflict with their sprits and minds.

I think that Christian DJ has a clear path to follow. He doesn't need tricks or gimmicks because if he truly believes he won't worship women (like the AFC) and he will realize that the purpose of his life does not revolve around women.

Following this path will be very difficult, but rest assured such a man will never learn to hate women because he will rarely make the mistakes of other men.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
I am Christian also, and appreciated your post.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really resent being preached to by a bunch of God botherers.

Peddle your money making cult somewhere else.

Thank you.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
i dont get alpines reply. No one tried to convert u or told that ur goin g to hell or anything. Just provided another point of view. sheesh

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Genesis Two

v.1 Thus the heavens and the earth were completed, and all their hosts.

v.2 And by the seventh day God completed His work which he had
done; and He rested on the seventh day from all His work which He
had done.

v.3 Then God blessed the seventh day and sanctified it, because in it He rested from all His work which God had created and made.

v.4 This is the account of the heavens and the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made earth and heaven.

v.5 Now no shrub of the field was yet in the earth, and no plant of the field had yet sprouted, for the Lord God had not sent rain upon the earth; and there was no man to cultivate the ground.

v.6 But a mist used to rise from the earth and water the whole surface of the ground.

v.7 Then the Lord God formed man of dust of the ground, and breathed in his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

v.8 And the Lord God planted a garden toward the east, in Eden; and there he placed the man whom He had formed.

v.9 And out of the ground the Lord God caused to grow every tree that is pleasing to the sight and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

v.10 Now a river flowed out of Eden to water the garden; and from there it divided and became four rivers.

v.11 The name of the first is Pishon; it flows around the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold.

v.12 And the gold of that land is good; the lodellium and the onyx stone are there.

v.13 And the name of the second river is Gihon; it flows around the whole land of Cush.

v.14 And the name of the third river is Tigris; it flows east of Assyria. And the fourth river is the Euphrates.

v.15 Then the Lord God took the man and put him into the garden of Eden to cultivate it and keep it.

v.16 And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, "From any tree
of the garden you may eat freely;

v.1 7 but from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat from it you shall surely die."

v.18 Then the Lord God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make a helper suitable for him."

v.19 And out of the ground the Lord God formed every beast of the
field and every bird of the sky, and brought them to the man to see what he would call them; and whatever the man called a living creature, that was its name.

v.20 And the man gave names to all the cattle, and to the birds of the sky, and to every beast of the field, but for Adam there was not found a helper suitable for him.

v.21 So the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon the man, and he slept; then He took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh at that place.

v.22 And the Lord God fashioned into a woman the rib which He had
taken from the man, and brought her to the man.

v.23 And the man said, "This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh; She shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man."

v.24 For this cause a man shall leave his father and his mother and shall cleave to his wife; and they shall become one flesh.

v.25 And the man and his wife were both naked and not ashamed.

Let's recap the story. The Lord God created man from the ground and breathed life into him. And the result? Man became a living BEING. (Keep hold of the word I emphasized - BEING.) God then placed the man in the garden to cultivate it and keep it. Verse 18 then tells us that God noticed that it wasn't good for man to be alone. We are not told how long the time span was between the creation of man and God's notice of the fact that it wasn't good for him to be alone. However, when God did notice, He decided to do something about it.

What did He do?

Why, of course He then made Eve out of the rib, right?

NO!

That doesn't occur until verse 21.

What happened between God's decision Man was no longer going to be alone and the fashioning of the Woman from the rib are the Two Missing Verses.

Verses 19 and 20 give us tremendous, important insight into the essence of the creature called Woman. And I believe the use of the word "creature" is appropriate.

Woman is the last "living creature" of verse 19 that God brought to Adam to "name", which he did in verse 23, just as he named all of the others, as we're told in verse 20. And, as verse 20 says, the purpose of naming the "living creatures" was to find a helper suitable for him.

And when God brought her to him, just as he had done with all the other creatures (please note that the word "animal" is never used or implied. Creature is different than animal.), Adam did as he did with all the others. Except this time, he has accepted what God brought, as we are told in verse 23.

Now, it's not hard to see why the feminists don't like this. But I'm sorry, I can't help that. I didn't write it; I'm just reading what it says."

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"And it says that woman is not the same as man. They never were, and they can never be. Women, we are plainly told, are the highest form of creature, made directly from man in order to be "suitable" for him. The word "suitable" is better rendered "compatible", in the way that certain software is made to be "compatible" to the computer with which it will operate.

Man is a living BEING (verse 7).

Woman is a living CREATURE (verse 19).

It's as simple as that."

--taken off another website where the post was quoting some author on dating

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything Else... although this will be closed if it starts turning into a flame-fest or religious debate.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I know some of you are not Christians, but you need to atleast stay on topic. This was a thread created to show DJ principles from the bible and not a "the bible is a false book full of fairy tales" thread. Thanks...

Ohh, and any of you guys are welcome to create another thread where you can post your thought concerning the bible, and I might even go post there and post on that topic ... Thank you ...

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Very informative...

Originally posted by Silquee Smoove
Good work, rgeere, it's nice to see you back.

A lot of times people will misinterpret what they read in the Bible or even take what a preacher says (in his/her own interpretation) as the intended meaning of something this should help some people (i.e. tactic) to come to terms with certain issues. Also, considering the nature of some people, they know what they are doing is wrong but continue to do so anyway.
Yes, I have talked to tactic before about these things ...

It is sort of unfortunate that there are many Christians who misinterpret verses to think that they should be far more submissive than the scripture allows and actually use that as an excuse NOT to approach and girls because they think it is a sin or feel ashamed like they are sinning ... Personally, I think this is much worse than actually commiting the sins that they fear. But, not everyone is going to be convinced of the matter unfortunatelly ...

slims999

Don Juan
Reaction score
not big

Im definietly not big on religion considering I haven't found one christian yet with proof that anything from the bible happened or exists or anything...

Some of the ideals in religion are certainly fine with me.. its the pressure from the christian - right - winged government that really really upsets me... from the FCC, to the Patriot Act and all in between. Church should never ever mix with state, I really hate that, but oh well.

"Get off your ****in cross, we need the ****in space to nail the next fool martyr."
- Tool

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Faith is a supreme force, a gift to mankind. However I don't know of any religion that does not manipulate and conspire to corrupt all it's followers.

The Pope is one of the richest men in the world yet he preaches to the worlds poor to give to the church.

For the sake of some notion, he lets people have unprotected sex causing misery and suffering through Aids and unwanted babies that die of starvation.

He knowingly sheltered Pedophile Preists who where sodomising young boys who were entrusted with their protection.

Every other week some Evangelist is exposed in either a sex scandal or a money making scam.

Despite what Arabs and Jews may say it's still religion at the root of the conflicts in the middle east.

If religion is so fvckin wonderful why do you have to market it?

Good people are all around and shock horror, most of them DON'T go to church.

Do you think I feel strongly on this?

Wubbman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin
I think that for Christians it is simple.

1. Desperation is defeated by the belief that God has a plan for you. If you are meant to be married you will be given that option in your life. The more you believe this the more relaxed you are.

2. Confidence is gained through the belief that you are loved by God and that you have purpose.

3. As a Christian life isn't about you. It is about how you love others. This defeats the need to be selfish.

4. The natural roles of Men and women are clear. Christians believe that men and women are different spiritually, mentally, and physically. The natural order of the sexes is defined and those who believe will not be at conflict with their sprits and minds.

I think that Christian DJ has a clear path to follow. He doesn't need tricks or gimmicks because if he truly believes he won't worship women (like the AFC) and he will realize that the purpose of his life does not revolve around women.

Following this path will be very difficult, but rest assured such a man will never learn to hate women because he will rarely make the mistakes of other men.
Thanks Kevin. That gave me some good stuff to think about.

Status
Not open for further replies.