“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

DJing the DJ?

slickdon

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2002
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
hey all. hows everyone been doing these few weeks ive been absent? okay well i have a question.....

guys...what can i do if she's DJing the DJ? Thats right! She is using all the tactics ive learnt and developed! How do i break threw this? Is there any reverse stragagies?


I dont really know what to feel right now. Is there any kind of advice you all can offer? thanks in advance.

slickdon.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
guys are naturals too, except we have been de-instinctized (YES IT IS A WORD AS OF NOW) by the media and culture. Being a DJ is lettin that natural instinct take control again.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Negative.

Matrix said it himself, women created "the game". We're just playing it.

Before, there was no game.
 

LT1

Don Juan
Joined
May 18, 2003
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Negative.

Matrix said it himself, women created "the game". We're just playing it.

Before, there was no game.
I don't entirely agree with this.
I think "the game" is something that evolved over time as society progressed in the way it has.
Women did not create it, they just introduced circumstances into society that brought men to formulate and overcome. The game is natural, something everyone has. Its centered on achieving the goal of self-happiness.
True, women do play the game too, but they never created it, it was always there. However, women are the ones who capitalize on it more than men.

To anwser the original question, let me paraphrase what another DJ on this site has said:
If you and the woman are both using your "game" or DJing skills you will stalemate each other. Why? Because thats how it works, both techniques can't co-exsist without one of you losing ground.
Next her, or keep trying and wait for her to break...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

kilgoretrout

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2003
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
San Francisco
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
Negative.

Matrix said it himself, women created "the game". We're just playing it.

Before, there was no game.
Very nice..
 
Top