Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJing female roomates girl friend...

shock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My roommate, and good friend is a female. She has this girl friend of hers who I’m really attracted too. I have met her a few times briefly, and each time I was very flirtatious. I asked my roommate about her, and she said her friend actually was asking about me. I’m thinking sweet… she even asked if the 3 of us could hang out sometime.

My only problem now is my roommate. It seems she’s not too cool with me trying to date her friend. She has no problem telling me about her, but will not help set anything up with her. I need to be clever about this… I would like to start talking to this girl, who is at least somewhat interested in me, but not piss off the roomie or make things awkward. Personally I don’t think it’s weird at all… ideas?

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try and set up a date with just the girl you want no roomie, she'l block you way before you even say "hi".

You want to eliminate the roomie at all costs, go behind her back and set something up, anything really :)

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares if she is not cool about it?!

Don't ask for permission to go on a date with a girl you want to pursue just because someone else doesn't like it. There is a thing called Facebook/myspace, find her on it and message her without your roomate needing to know.