Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJBC - WEEK 2 - Group Blue

Apostle IX

Don Juan
Reaction score
week 2 report

10/ 10 convos

I actually did several of my convos without realizing it when talking to the people I tried to vary out my convos with not just girls but older people guys and different kinds of people, so that I can be use to talking to everyone instead of just a girl all in all Im still holdin strong and ready to keep on going

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great so far here's what we have

Apostle IX: done
PHAT Rabbit: done
Erasmus: done
rushing dude 123: done
Heart Break Kid: done
Miguel: done

We're just missing Defiant and OC as of now. And btw thanks Rushing Dude, I'll try to cook up something indirect for today but I would like to try a couple direct to see what happens. Sounds like a fun experiment. I'll take into account what Phat Rabbit said too.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heart Break Kid said:
Anyhow, hope someone found these experiments interesting. I do use a couple of techniques but I try to keep it simple and really all these come down to are confidence and no fear of rejection if you think about it.

Sarge on guys !
Great work. I probably would have been like "no wayyyy" and smiled when she was laughing at my opener, or "yea it was, but you weren't saying anything important either" if I was lucky. Agreed confidence and no fear of rejection is the most important, but still damn smooth.