Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJBC - WEEK 2 - Group Blue

Miguel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, nice stuff all around. I really want to say for the record… Hired guns are too easy… Well… at least apostleX made it look that way. Nice job man, that was freaking brilliant with the getting the last penny out of the pocket, but I would of thrown in a secondary joke with, “hey, can you help me get it”? And then if she said yes tell her after she gets it that she was too close to the merchandise… and then point to some random clothes rack and tell her she has a dirty mind. But if she says “no” which probably would of happened, you could neg her with “Mmmmmm… Oh so now your shy! I guess I’m just another random customer too you too? I don’t see this going into a LTR ``. It`s win-win. Anyways, as HBK said, nice style man, smooth and laid back, I like it.

PhatRabbit man, you’re a champ. SIX CONVOS IN LIKE A HOUR?! Man you’ve got serious balls. But next time try to disarm the obstacles, I mean, you were smooth by yourself but you need to watch for that. Remember it hurts getting closed out of a set because of something so simple. Next time, pawn the friends and turn the **** block at very least neutral and god forbid into a option. Alternatively, if you’re really smooth, you can game her a tiny bit and close her out. (Like you would a HB.) But this can be difficult and is hard as hell to properly pull off. Just make sure you control the social scene in the future.

Anyways, nice job overall RushingDude, you really did a smooth thing by getting her to kiss you on the cheek to rise Kino. Nice man, though… the number close was only decent… AND make sure to make sure she hits you first… and then ruthlessly take advantage of her. I basically got the feeling that you sorta forced yourself into that position. Just try to let her get grabby with you first if at all possible.

So guys, I guess it’s my turn, well I’ve only done a couple convos. But I think you’ll like hearing about them. (I’ve done 4 which met my minimum satisfaction mark.) Anyways, so today I was at the mall, my favourite place to go to practice because the conditions are hard, because people are on a move, but not hard enough that you can’t stop them. (Good weather makes poor sailors.) So I start walking around and begin with a warm up of about 20 minutes of walking around and saying `hi` to random people and starting quick conversations. Such an example would be this

Me: Hey, how it going?
Them: Pretty good.
Me: Oh no! I’m sorry! (Seriously depending on the situation. Sometimes completely funny)
Them: …?
Me: Well, I know it’s weird… but I once was told that most people say their okay when you ask them how their doing. But in reality they’re having a terrible time. So I wish you all the best.
Them: (laughs, now at this point most of the time people will either walk on, or start some quick conversation.) Blah, blah, blah…. (on topic)
Me: Well at least you didn’t say you were doing fantastic. You know you have to be afraid of those people, they are the ones you gotta watch out for! Anyways it’s been fun chatting to you, later.
Them: Later!
Me: …Oh, btw I’m doing fantastic! Have a nice day.

Hilarity usually ensues.

Anyways, after doing my warm up for a while, I decided it was time to open up to some people. I ran into this one group of HB 7s (average) and chatted, things went poorly and I didn’t like their attitude so I politely ejected. Then I went on ran into this one guy, had a short conversation of fluff and moved on. But by now, I`m starting to feel some social momentum and I decide it`s time to really crack out of my shell and actually approach with full intent.

So I’m walking around, keeping my eyes open for the best-looking HB in the mall. I spot her pretty quickly, a Asian HB 8.5 (pushing 9) sitting with some girl at a heart-and-stroke foundation thing. She looks really bored as no one is actually coming up and chatting with her. (I`m guessing most men were actually to scared to go up because she was actually too good looking.) So as I pass on the right, I decide to take a risk and as I pass I rapidly grab eye contact of her and her friend and laugh saying

``man, you too look so bored``

They laugh and I keep walking as I do they yell at me ``hey, it’s because no ones checking out our stall!```

All right, so at this point I know that I’m in socially, my positioning is perfect and all I need is to provide them with a way for them to `snag` me and reel me in. (lol, their such good manipulators.) So I forget exactly what I said here, but it was nice and caused them to laugh really hard. They stop me and call me over too the stall and begin talking to me about the foundation their part of. I pay attention for like 1 minute and begin to realize that this is sorta lame. So I begin opening quickly little comments and jokes to the HB`s friend… the obstacle. Now I quickly become aware that the obstacle is socially shy. As such, I really don’t have to spend as much time worrying about her because it means she’s likely not going to CB. Now I know the target is already pre-isolated for me, and because of how I opened to her she is giving me a ton of IOIs, I’m in a great position, it feels like this set might as well be shooting fish in a barrel. So I forget how exactly, but through casual conversation the two girls ask me if I would like too do a web cam interview with them. I take it as the perfect opportunity to use some DHV story telling and quickly to give the idea that I don’t mind saying no to HBs. I then begin to tell that that last time I was in one of these interviews it actually turned out to be a big prank. I told them this utter BS story about how I was walking down the street and this guy came up and began to interview me. I told them that as the interview went along, the guy kept insulting me and telling me all sorts of horrible things. I told them that I told this guy to lay off and f-off and began to walk away. At which point it turned out it was all was a social experiment.

It’s not lying, it’s flirting.
So the HB8.5 is captivated at this point by my story telling and my humour so I sniper neg her to make attraction come to a popping point. I told her that ``man, you so into this, I mean you acting like you never talk to people at all!`` So she laughs and I go on, I tell her that the interviewer had cracked a joke about my weight (I’m not fat BTW at all. It was just a test for her.) And she quickly jumps in to my defence. I take it as a major IOI and by this point I know this set is going to me.

So eventually she tells me that I am ``a very interesting guy, and an extrovert,``(which is hilarious cause about 2 weeks ago I could barely chat with people.) and she asks me if I study drama. at this point I would usually deflect with a neg and tell her I was a lighter sales man. But I decide to reward her with a fact, I tell her I am in a comedy sketch troop (which is true… but we are still putting it together.) She shows major interest and tells me that she herself is a drama and dance student. And after a quick chat, I decide I have to leave… false time constraint (I did give one.) … but she wants me to stay… BADLY. So I chat for like another minute and ask her `do you have an email?` she tells me yes and immediately writes it down. Full number close. I tell her I’ll see her around and exit. As I`m leaving I spot a random guy, make eye contact and say `hi five` he puts up his hand and I hi-five him and laugh my ass off.

Guys this stuff is awesome. And that’s actually just a note… I got like 3 other numbers today.

Anyways, questions, comments. You guys know the deal by now.

(oh, and HBK, man i'm dissapointed... you have to now take me on a apology date, by me flowers and cholates, go to some fancy resturant where we sit around awkwardly for like an hour and after that I kiss you on the cheek and give you the LJBFs speach... NOT!

anyways, i'll catch you soon man. I've just been busy of late.)

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Miguel thanks for the analysis on my approach has for punching her arm i think it could of worked in my favour by initiating a bit of kino, but u gav me some ideas that i will try out next time. The number close is something i definetly need to work on though, which i am going to solve in these few weeks.

Has for ur approaches dude they were very good i liked the first one, it wasn't a typical "how r u approach" it had something to make it unique and stand out. U should of probably stayed in the set a bit longer, u may of crashed and burned but u would of learnt how to handle it next time. The HB 8.5 approach was well done and from the looks it looks like u solved that problem of having a interesting convo 2.

Like to see more of ur approaches in the future seeing they should only get better.

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, Miguel, you are improving so fast, I can't even keep track... Alright, after having read your last post I have decided to get over my lazyness and go out and get going. Lol, you made something inside of me snap, I guess I'm going to catch up now^^

Killer Six Pac

Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent work blue team!

Miguel, you are awesome, I love your stories, keep posting!

``a very interesting guy, and an extrovert,``(which is hilarious cause about 2 weeks ago I could barely chat with people.)

Love it! The bootcamp is working!

Miguel

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, thanks guys, but I think I owe my growing success to a couple of things. First, the fact i'm really willing to fail. I go out quite a bit, and honestly I f-up a whole lot more then I succeed. (by about 1/10 at the moment.) But those few times everything goes well... well lets just say they make the rest of the nightmare worth while. Also, I found that you can't rely on on anything other then your own skills... you must be willing to put the time in to get the bacon out. (it takes statistically 20 hours with a standard deviation of 5 hours to learn any skill compentently... and I'm beggining to find that a average pick up contains numerious skills.) And lastly, I owe you guys... if you Al moh didn't invite me to join in the first place... and have blue team to cheer me on... I wouldn't of even got here. You guys, this is a real positive experiance, lets kick some ass!

Miguel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys could get some rapid-fire advice here. So you all know the Asian chick? I want to meet up with her and go on an interesting get together and all that jazz.(like go-karts or glow in the dark mini-golf… something stupid but really funny.) But the problem is, I don’t know how the hell to ask! I mean seriously, I don’t think I’ve really had any credible success on drawing women I met in real life to go on ‘dates’ (I use the term, loosely.) and get togethers once we start communicating online. It’s sort of like women use it as the excuse to filter us and reject us away from our face. Anyways, here’s the email I was thinking of, I just want a second or third… or even forth opinion on it. Help me make it PERFECT!

You suck!

I mean seriously, after I met you at the mall the other day, I couldn’t stop worrying about my blood pressure and I pretty much had to run to this local mall to get it checked out! 121/78 btw, so you got me stressed over nothing. Anyways, I was thinking about ways to mess with people heads too, and I think I’ve got a really great idea… the only problem is I realized I hardly know you. So before I commit to anything, I just want to hang out once and make sure your cool and not some strange man-eater. (you can never be too careful these days.)

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude i think u should do whatever u want to do, she will not b the only woman in ur life, so if it dosn't work out, u will have experience what not to do next time. Just take it has an experiment, but i thought u number closed her, if u have her number u should call her. I do not get much success with email, but thats just me. Whatever u do post the results i wud like to hear how it goes Miguel.

Miguel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, thanks RD I needed that slap back for my inner AFC. Sure, I'm gunna send that email, and why the hell should of I even asked? If she doesn't like me, then why the hell would of she let me get her contact info to begin with? No more thinking like that.

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'll read and give feedback on all of this when I'm back later or tomarrow -- I have a piano concert. But it looks like you're all doing amazing and I really love how great our group is ! I'm sure in another week you'll all be laughing at our week 1.

Anyhow as I said I will post details a little later (since I'm cutting it very close) but I've finished all 10 conversations. One from the girl my sister came with (who I'm going out with on Friday), six from her Quebecois friends, one from a valet girl, one from the park and one from the opera (I was quite witty in this one I'll have you all know !)

Anyhow expect a massive post soon !

Killer Six Pac

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't wait for the massive post!

Much respect for the blue team :cheer: for actually going out there, doing your thing, and posting it, i'm learning alot from you guys.

But team red is still gonna win :cuss:

Miguel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah crap, the stupid email and number I got from that asian HB turned out to be bogus. (should of seen it comming with the whole she was at a stall thing... so she was probably told by the operators to do as such) I mean how seriously annoying can you get though! D@mn, I should of seen it comming, OWCH! I'll keep it in mind to tell her off if the fates ever cast me in the same situation! Anyways, how do I avoid this in the future, it is freeking irratating as sin.

(insert random annoyed movements here.)

But I swear, from this point on I will always throw in something like "is that your real email, or are you like the rest of those loser chicks who throw out fake ones, thinking every guy is trying to pick them up?" I dunno or something to disarm that from happening in the future. It really makes me angry now that I think about it... I mean, she lost the pleasure of meeting me again, it should be a crime against humanity.

Erasmus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, finally was able to get out there again -- I have so many time commitments I'm starting to get worried that I won't have the time to get through the later weeks of the bootcamp. Ah well, cross that bridge when I come to it. 5 more convos -- one with an elderly gentlemen, two with random girls in the food court of the local mall, two with girls in stores.
I've been mostly using the Pimpologist breakdown for basic conversations -- 'Hi, what's your name, blah blah blah'. One of the girls in the food court (HB7) was actually tossing out a ton of IOI's, but I didn't have the balls to go for the # close. I'm gonna do my last four convos today at the mall again, and then I should be done this week. I'm pretty sure that next week is gonna be when things get tough.

Miguel

Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with that PhatRabbit is I don't own a cellphone. (I intend to remedy that, but I'm kinda worried that I won't be able to get one soon enough.) But I still, think that getting a number would be better overal in the future, I did get both... but I was being an idiot across the bored.

Next time, I swear I'll keep on my toes... though i'm really surprised she gave me a fake still, I was getting IOIs and all that jazz. and also when I tried to eject she constantly was trying to keep me around. it was werid. Chicks sometimes make no sense.

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, okay here we go. My comments and conversations.

Erasmus -> I really like pimpologists posts. They are very good for fluff talking and you seem to be doing well. I would suggest trying some false time constraints like Miguel is using. Just incorporating them into your conversation will do a lot for your game and give you dominance in the conversation. Plus I've said I have to go in five minutes and ended up at her house 6 hours later. These ideas are a little advanced but you (and our group) certainly aren’t average ! ;)

Phat Rabbit -> I get the feeling you're pretty confident. If you want to advance the conversations remember you can use any topic (even the weather) to lead into feelings/emotions/imagery which is what she wants to talk about.

It could be as easy as (I had something like this two weeks ago):

DJ: Hi, nice weather
HB: yea...
DJ: You know, it's funny that a lot of people like sunny weather (or however the weather is) I prefer the rain. *Smile* you know why?
HB: Why?
DJ: I don't really know but something about the drizzle, the thunder, the air... it makes me feel so at peace (or whatever.) How about you?
HB: I like bla bla
DJ: How does it make you feel? (It is not awkward since you told her how you felt)
HB: bla bla
DJ: (Repeat whatever) *Grin* Wow that's so... lame... (Etc.)

You can do this kind of feelings talk to teasing with any topic. The one thing I have in my head after approaching is "push and pull !"

I love to pull her in being so understanding, intuitive and then tease her terribly. Then repeat. An advanced tactic would be to substitute neg for a tease and switch when she does something you do not like (**** test, etc) and then go back and you will slowly condition her (a la Pavlov) to stop doing whatever it is. Also if she’s laughing a fair bit from the teasing you could make her qualify herself to you by saying something like “I thought you were interesting” (in a joking way.) This I find usually results in a “No no I am !” This means she likes you enough to try to sell herself which in turn means a very easy number close.

No one really seems to have any trouble with this week so these suggestions are more for the later weeks but it is good to keep them in mind and it can easily turn a 2 min convo into 10 minutes.

Rushing Dude -> Smooth stuff. Excellent for week 2. However be careful with questions like family, what your name is, when you're aiming to attract the girl (instead of just having conversations.) These are rapport builders and they lean towards friends. In my opinion you could have used the opportunity of her asking these questions to tease her some more (HB: I have 7 siblings DJ: Oh my god me too! Our parents must *really* love each other

Apostle -> You really do make them look to easy as Miguel said. I guess you really do go out and “be awesome.” You should really invite me. I’m keeping the line free just in case. :p

Miguel -> You are advancing at a ridiculous speed. Time constraints, negs, and funny banter. As for the girl I would not worry, if you ask her if her number is real it shows you don’t trust her and she won’t forget it. If you want, with a cell phone you could call her immediately if you wanted and have a phone conversation (while she’s in the room.) Or put it in your pocket and then say something like “Hey what was the second last digit? I couldn’t read it.” But above all remember it’s a number game. Some girls will do this, especially you are the only one to approach them (it might look like you’re a player) but don’t let it get to you. Some girls make a point of only dating AFC’s the can control. Yuck !

Anyway hope the feedback helps anyone, even if it’s just a little bit. Also it’s not specifically tailored to anyone so it applies to everyone interested. Getting that out of the way, I am going to type up my approaches in my next post.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright guys seeing i have not been put much effort this week whilst on the way home i got 3 convos.

I was walking back home and it was raining, i saw HB eye me on the bus stop who was by herself, has i walked past i turned round

RD:hmmm how long have u been waiting, i am not sure to get bus or walk
HB: A couple of minutes
RD: what only 2 minutes? (smiles), i guess it might b a better idea to walk
HB: no 7 minutes
RD: hm ok i'll wait, i know this is kind of mean, but i was hoping to hear u say 20 minutes.
HB: lol
RD: i can see why u wanted to get the bus anyway " points at sandals" now that was not a good idea was it.
HB: yeh i know my feet r all wet.
RD: So what u doing here
HB: was going watch film
RD: o to bad, i was talking to a few people i was with earlier who were going watch indiana but said there was a gas leak
(bit of small talk about films, got her laughing and some dude pulls up his car and asks for directions, i go up and end up chatting to the dude (extra social proof what the hell) then i come back)
HB: hm so where r u going
RD: take a wild guess
HB: home
RD: aw u r so smart
(we talk about accents afterwards since i liked hers, then a bit about safari and south africa. Then the bus pulls up)
RD: u wanna sit at the top?
HB: sure
(windows r all steamed up and we sit together)
HB:I can't see where we r
RD: ah i am going prob get off before u so dw
HB: nope my stop is in 2 stops
RD: wow ur lazy lol
HB: jus tired haha
RD: alright (gets post it note out) i have these post it notes for when i meet interesting people, i want u to write ur number down (hands it to her and pulls it back) wait i should ask ur name first, what is it?
HB: HB
RD: HB, o ok (lets her write it and she says it again and says, wait theres suppose to b a 4 there)
(kisses her on cheek and she smiles and gets up to go)
RD: so u not going ask me my name how rude
HB: (just about to go down stairs) ok whats ur name? lol
RD: hm its last name of a famous basketball player his first name is michael
(she smiles and goes downstairs)

Then after i move in front seat wiping window with some other dude i say
"dam we r lost" and then end up having about a 2 minute convo with the guy who was pretty kool, i stay on bus bit longer to make sure its 2 minutes and then stop off at the youth hostel before i go home, talk another dude for 10 minutes about his mandolin, since i was very curious about it and then i go home.

thats 7/10 guys, got to get 3 more tommorow

ps: Thanks HBK and don't u worry i teased her on the 7 siblings, ever since the tragedy of my early days i never ever get friend zoned anymore, but one of the things i have been working on lately is to punish bad behaviour and reward good, instead of jus punishing both lol.

Last edited:

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, just got home. Posting this then taking a shower and doing nothing. Good stuff rushing dude, anyway here they are:

Conversation 1: (HB8 natural) Just me and her watching the television, speaking in french.

She tells me she really likes english names and they have an interesting pronounciation. I tell her if she promises not to tell anyone I will tell her one of my darkest secrets. Her eyes lit up and she promised. I asked her how do I know I can trust her and she told me she will tell me one of hers so I can blackmail her. After some teasing she eventually goes first. She says when she was a teenager she kissed her cousin (his name was Guy) and now he's gay. And together the two make it the most embarrasing thing in her life and not only had she has never told my sister but she really regrets it. (She's lived in southern France for a couple years by the way but this caught me off guard so I missed the comment !) Then before I can ask any questions she asks me about mine. I told her before I was born my parents thought they would have a girl so they were going to name me Anna. I have never seen someones face go so red as our secrets were not even in the same league. *Cue a 5 minute break of just staring into the tv.* Then she asks me what I think her named would have been if she was a canadian guy. So I looked at her seriously and said Leeroy. She punched my arm pretty hard but i was cracking up the whole time. At the end I promised her that if she kept mine I'd keep hers and we pinky swore on it. Since then we've had a lot of kino. Thumb wars, that hand-slapping game, and I even faked palm reading to make fun of her. I've graduated to hair and thigh kino now. =]

I never gave kino much though but it is REALLY powerful, even the tiniest amounts. Please guys try to incorporate it if you don't. I really underestimated its power.

Conversations 2-7

These were interesting, we were in a pub down near College st. There weren't enough tables for everyone so the 9 of us were split into 3 groups which worked perfectly for me. I didn't have any real target so if there was a girl I'd pretend she was, neg her and talk to the obstacle. "How do you guys know each other?" was probably the best line as I found one of the Quebecois girls was single. Anyhow a word of warning, be careful who you approach with. For one round I had my sister at the same table as the single girl. I have never had such a hard time disarming a ****block. And when I finally did she started playing with my hair until the girl left while my sis laughed for about half an hour. I did get the girl's number but she never replied. I wonder why. :cuss:

Conversation 8: HB6 park girl

I spot HB6 reading in the park. She's sitting at one of those chess tables and I notice she has pieces under her. I waited more than 3 seconds and started to get nervous but I walked up to her anyway. I called her out jokingly on being arrogant. She asked me how so and I told her just sitting there, shoulders back at the chess table reading as if no one was going to challenge her. She laughed and said I need to get in touch with reality. I told her very matter of factly that her book was upside down. She checked quickly (it wasn't) and I smiled at her because she realized she was caught. She said she was just enjoying the sun and asked me if I "had the balls" to play her. I told her I'd play her but I had to go soon. She tried the scholar's mate (3 move checkmate) on me. I told her how dissipointed I was and I didn't know if I wanted to play her again. She told me she was very smart and if I gave her a chance she'd redeem herself. I remember I made her beg for it and then beat her in a center-counter game. She played a lot better but I acted like she played just as badly. She said next time she will destroy me or something to that measure. I replied "next time?" trying to sound a little arrogant. I remember she grabbed my wrist and shook it saying come on we have to play three. I laughed and asked her for her number so we could set up a time somewhere private so no one would laugh at her.

Conversation 9: Valet girl
This was a three minute conversation. I asked her for the time, and then just teased her about her uniform. (It was one of those red ones with buttons and I asked her if it was really acceptable to unbutton the top one.) She flashed me her sock (or ankle I guess) sarcastically when I left. I made a mortified face and she looks amused. I think she was really bored of her work but I don't feel very comfortable asking people out who are working. It to me just seems like taking advantage of forced kindness. Thoughts?

Conversation 10:

I was watching an opera with my sister and her friend that was a bit of a parody on Doctor Atomic. I looked at the girl next to me (HB7) and she looked at me but then back to the performance. I was being stupid so I tapped her shoulder and said the scene would be much better in cut-time. I remember so clearly how she raised an eyebrow at me and said "It's alla breve, Wagner." I repeated Wagner and she said pretty sarcastically that she thought it was a perfect nickname. I told her I guess that makes her Nietzsche and she smiled. She then asked me who i was "anyway" and I said Zarathustra. She giggled at that and someone told her to be quiet. She got red and after the intermission she changed seats with some guy who had tons of gel in his hair.

(If you have no idea what we were talking about because you're not a philosophy nerd, I assure you it was quite witty !)

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done HBK, i liked ur approaches kind of enlightened me on a different style, nice to c they were all girls 2. Has u guess i had no idea what u were talking about in convo 10, but seems like it worked. Has for convo 9 she showed u her sock UR INNNNNNNN lmao jk. It seems like she must of liked u though, but put it in ur view if u had a tough day and someone enlightened u with a bit of enjoyment and u like that person, wud u really b annoyed if they asked for ur number?

I think for girls that r working, definetly need to b closed. I do not have much experience in this area, but i know it is something i need to learn. I am thinking something honest and to the point "hey there i know ur busy working and i kind of have to go to now, but idk something sparked me interesting about u, write ur number down and i will give u call sometime"
care to do some field testing? (and don't worry i'll do them has well)

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Rushing Dude, since you have a life I didn't expect you to get the last one. :p

Basically Nietzsche and Richard Wagner were best of friends until Nietzsche criticized one of Wagner's decisions for a work in an essay called Nietzsche contra Wagner after which they had a fall out. He also had a work called Thus Spoke Zarathustra where Zarathustra is used as a mouthpiece for Nietzsche's ideas against morality while he’s considered a moralist. When I mentioned him she realized I was contradicting myself on purpose.

Hope that's not too nerdy ! Anyway I will take you up on your field testing because now that I think about it, what you said about the valet girl made perfect sense. And let me tell you, it was quite a sock.

Any particular type of worker you're thinking of Rushing Dude? I'm considering trying a clothing store person or two, bartender, or waitress but although I'll try I'm under the impression I'll be rejected (not that I mind as long as we can learn something.) Especially if it seems they could risk their job. I'm sure there is a better type of job for this sort of thing but my mind is blank.

edit: I could try a lifeguard tomarrow if I'm lucky...

Erasmus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week Two Final Report

Did my last 4 conversations. Was kinda brutal -- I got pretty shut down for two of them, I really had to fight to keep the conversation going for two minutes. The other two were better. One was a girl shopping in a local supermarket. She was looking through produce near where I was, when I turned to her.
Me: You don't want to buy that one.
HB7.5: (Turns and looks at me) What?
Me: You don't want to buy that watermelon.
HB7.5: Why not?
Me: Because this one is better (pick up another watermelon)
HB7.5: How do you know that?
Me: I just know. Why are you buying a watermelon, anyways? (I realized that my opener was kinda a little bit strange, and decided to change the subject)
HB7.5: I'm having a bbq on the weekend.
Me: Man, bbq's are fantastic. Any particular reason why?
HB7.5: Not really, just me and some friends getting together.
Me: Very cool... ya, it's been a while since I grabbed some of my friends and did the same. Though one friend of mine - she's such a dork - she's trying to organize a teddy bear picnic down at Hawrelak Park. She wants us all to bring an old teddy bears from when we were kids.
HB7.5: Hahahaha, that's an awesome idea! I would totally go to a teddy bear picnic.
Me: Ya? (I really should have just invited her, I can't believe I didn't...)
HB7.5: Totally...
Me: (Awkward pause...) Ok, well I have to grab a few things and go. It was nice talking to you.
HB7.5: Ya

So ya. It went swimmingly, except I didn't ask her name, didn't ask for a phone number, and didn't ask her to the bbq. I guess I don't feel that bad -- we aren't required to go for numbers yet, but it was still pretty weak when I had so many possibilities.

The other one that went well was a conversation with a guy in a videogame store. Less interesting, so suffice it to say we talked about the merits of various games for a few minutes.

Final Tally:
10 Conversations
1 went well, a few went decently, a few crashed and burned.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WEEK 2 END REPORT

Ermaus: well done on completeing week 2, i think u saw what u did wrong though, i thought she looked pretty interested lol.

Phat Rabbit:thanks dude, i have tried it a few times to, but was not very successful and i didn't pursue after the "i got a bf" or whatever because well i didn't want security to come over and bust me for hitting on the staff lol. I will find a way to do it though.

HBK:Any girl who is working is fine from cinema to pizza hut to a supermarket. I would maybe keep away from places u spend a lot of ur time though. Like wudn't b a good idea to hit on trainers in ur local gym (if u go a lot), because if it goes well, could cause trouble for hitting on the other hundereds of girls using the gyms and they will do much better for social proof. I have not been putting much effort in this week, but i will next week so i think maybe we should go for 10 approaches on workers, 5 direct and 5 indirect, Phat rabbit said there is a difference we can c how it works, maybe indirect might take a little more time to master, but could have its benifits.

btw 10/10 did my last 3 and it was not so good in my opinion, my approaches were sloppy when they r usually sharp and i failed a few convos 2, but i got another number despite that.

Hope to see more of u guys in week 3.