Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

djbc week 1 (28yr/old)

lvl99rake

Reaction score
I've read the outline and week 1 a few months ago and finally got around to starting it, and here are my reflections from day 1.

I've been wearing V-necks for like the last year since I'm jacked and like to show off my muscle. I ex-coworker, who was seemingly out with her boyfriend, saw me in my new (dressed like a prince with what I have) outfit and started to ****-test the dude hard. She literally had him running around the coffee shop like a chicken. She even moved her stuff right next to my spot while I was talking to someone else there loudly about music production. I said my good byes saying I had to meet a friend at the mall loudly to my new friend and left.
- I take note of this because she's 6'+, wide eyes, petite and I have about a decade on her (i'm 28).
- I dropped lines like "I'm setting up my studio, for music production, and I was just at said store looking for big noodles. I'm going to try to use it as a bass trap so I can mix the low end. They only had small noodles in stock. I've seen the big ones before and these small ones are just pathetic. You need like five to do the job of one big one. It must be depressing to have wast so much time not having the right size tool." *seconds later* she moved her stuff to the table next to mine.
- Women pick up the slightest hint of muscle; focus on fitted clothing.
I'm thinking of dropping "Hi _____, What's your number" followed with "I can still take you out, I'm not the jealous type." and if that doesn't work then i start fresh with another girl. I mean, I'm ambitious and trying to get 5-6 a week.

I remember a few years when back I was at a coffee shop trying to figure out what hole was for trash and what for recycling. I was wearing a fresh suit and taking a coffee break from being a taxi. Within seconds of looking clueless a much younger woman (cute and petite) wearing a sun dress comes up to my side saying "You just never know what hole to put it in now-a-days. I say just put it in whatever one. "

My new slick look: polo, jeans, polished boots, jewelry, and my curly hair slicked back and some flare.
things I could do to improve said look.
  • wider selection of Polo's
  • hem jeans
  • new jeans (mine were faded and were too loose in many places 4+ year old pairs)
  • new belt and possible belt buckle
  • tuck in polo
  • polish watch
  • trim up the back of my neck
  • get professional help with my hair (8 months without a hair cut. the curly oil hair can get wild)
  • or trim side of my head
  • mirror my shaving job of my side burns /outline and copy (right now one side looks like Thor's hammer)
  • find my rings and buy one that isn't a giant deer skull
  • get my first tattoo (i've been thinking about this for years)
  • pluck my eyebrows and possible do them like zyzz (black eyeliner or something to make them seem solid)
  • shave legs
  • more jewerly than one piece on right arm
  • lair my stubble aka letting different areas get to different lengths (trying to do anything besides look like the masses of men)
  • find a way to keep my pant legs in the right position (probably using pens)
  • new socks for my boots
  • some kind of bright color - possible something that reflects light
  • oil pads

I was thinking about skipping week one when I noticed a problem: that I was out doing week 1 stuff. I see a cute girl and I tell myself ok go say hi and I'm flooded with anxiety. Just like how I was flooded with anxiety while starting to talk to people who came into my previous job, this too shall pass. Within no time at that job I was the best sales person, had customers petting me, and seeking me above everyone else. I looking forward to a sexually rewarding future.

I think the list above is somewhat important. I know the legal age of consent and am focusing on that to 20. I don't drink, have had the same repeating issues with women that do drink and have decided to opt have my dating pool start at the age of consent for the state i'm living in.

A extra weird thing happen that day, but it seems rather vulgar to repeat the situation. Lets just say that the leafs fall each year and will continue until the end of days.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice to see someone doing the bootcamp! Haven't seen that in a while. It gives you a real kick-start when it comes to approaches, number closes, etc. I had fun while doing it. Good luck!

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice work brother keep it up
Definitely paying off.