Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ/Wingman database (djdb) is up!

CaliMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey folks....

In reference to the Unofficial Wing Thread (http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/018041.html), I just finished up the DJDB site.
http://www.pimp.cc/djdb

Its totally free (and will always stay that way) and your info will be kept private (accessible only to those that are members, aka fellow DJs).

Post any problems you encounter or features you'd like to see and I'll take care of them.

Enjoy...

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool of you to set that up for us, Mike. I'll sign up later on. I can't believe I seem to be the only one from Portland on here.

Nick

------------------
- The performer known as Nick

Canadian Idol

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just signed up and the site looks very impressive.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice...to the top it goes.

------------------
KEEP YOUR EYEZ ON THE PRIZE

AIM- oakraiderz2
email-cwoodson6@hotmail.com

CaliMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
bump...

Updated the browse feature as the signups are coming in quite steadily...

When you sign up, don't forget to confirm your e-mail address when you sign up.

As a side note, any other features you guys want?

Master of the Universe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CaliMike,

GREAT WORK!!!

One thing I'd like to request right now... can you make the field for the e-mail address a bit longer... it won't accept the length of my e-mail right now.

Thanks,

Master of the Universe

------------------
"I tell you on behalf of women: there is not one of us who does not prefer a little rough handling to too much consideration. Men lose through blundering more hearts than virtue saves. The more timidity a lover shows with us, the more it concerns our pride to goad him on; the more respect he has for our resistance, the more respect we demand of him. We would willingly say to you men, 'Ah, in pity’s name do not suppose us to be so very virtuous; you are forcing us to have too much of it.'" - Ninon de l'Enclos

"If Machiavelli had had a prince for disciple, the first thing he would have recommended him do would have been to write a book against Machiavellism." - Voltaire

"It takes great talent and skill to conceal one's talent and skill." - La Rochefoucauld

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do our usernames from this forum work on there, or do we have to re-sign up???

CaliMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Forum usernames dont work there automatically. Just sign up again (you can use your forum username if you want).

Make sure to use a valid e-mail address because it is validated with a confirmation e-mail. Your information is kept private to active members of the site. It is never sold, distributed, etc.

Inspector Clouseau

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I must say, wow. I do have one minor complaint: change the link colors, which are hard on the eyes.

Inspector Clouseau

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CaliMike:
Fixed. That better?
Yes, much better.

BruticusMaximus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike, how can we contact you? I'm not too comfortable having my own name in there and I can't change that info or delete my entry...?

CaliMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
For anything regarding the djdb, you can contact me via djdb@pimp.cc or via AIM (its listed in my profile on the djdb).

If you would like your entry removed, simply e-mail me and I will take care of it.

I'll setup a removal request page today as well although I will not be automating the process due to the potential abuses.