Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ Transformation

Akira

Reaction score
Hey DJs, I'm currently a 20-year old man living with his parents as a full-time community college student. Came in contact with TRP about a year or so ago and spent a lot of time since then on self-improvement and internalizing TRP concepts. I'd personally think I've managed to kill all the old AFC insecurities I have and become more alpha as a result, but hey there's a difference between thinking and being. I've become more self-confident and social in situations and workout up to 5 days a week since even if you have nothing you still have your body. I overcame the sniper mentality and it opened up a tremendous amount of options in the locations I frequent. I've also joined social circles such as a cultural club. I have intentions of joining the USAF once I complete my Associates so I'd at least want to pump some b*tches before I get shipped off to who knows where.

However, even with all these improvements I still lack some social and situational awareness. I want to spin many plates, but before I can run, I gotta learn how to walk. Do most of you MDJs/SDJs build a set of plates incrementally? What is the best way to make idle chatting interesting without stretching or trying to shoot in the dark and when is the best time to stop idle chatting to leave? Also, do any of you have any advice as to how and in what other avenues should I strive to improve?

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep pouring value in to your own self -- things which matter to you.

As for building a rotation of plates: simply get women's numbers and go out on dates. Keep repeating until your heart is content. Everything in life builds piece by piece and in increments. Nothing is over night.

Make idle chatting? Don't bother. Idle means that it goes nowhere; lacks substance so it's probably boring. Talk about things which you find interesting and share your views so they may be challenged and so you ultimately evolve, that's where your passion is, and that will attract more of what you want in to being.
Stop talking with women and people in general when what you're saying isn't being valued. To stay with people who devalue or don't nurture what what you say, only leads to us to naturally devalue our own thoughts. You simply don't and cannot have time or space for that. You want people who nourish what you do and say as this is nurturing to your self.

And finally, only you know which avenues you should improve in.
Above all, stay 100% truthful with where you're actually at. Even if it's not a good or an ideal place, that terrain still needs to be honored.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Hey DJs, I'm currently a 20-year old man living with his parents as a full-time community college student. Came in contact with TRP about a year or so ago and spent a lot of time since then on self-improvement and internalizing TRP concepts. I'd personally think I've managed to kill all the old AFC insecurities I have and become more alpha as a result, but hey there's a difference between thinking and being. I've become more self-confident and social in situations and workout up to 5 days a week since even if you have nothing you still have your body. I overcame the sniper mentality and it opened up a tremendous amount of options in the locations I frequent. I've also joined social circles such as a cultural club. I have intentions of joining the USAF once I complete my Associates so I'd at least want to pump some b*tches before I get shipped off to who knows where.

However, even with all these improvements I still lack some social and situational awareness. I want to spin many plates, but before I can run, I gotta learn how to walk. Do most of you MDJs/SDJs build a set of plates incrementally? What is the best way to make idle chatting interesting without stretching or trying to shoot in the dark and when is the best time to stop idle chatting to leave? Also, do any of you have any advice as to how and in what other avenues should I strive to improve?
90% of young kids these days have social awareness issues. That's what happens when you grow up glued to your devices instead of interacting with other kids.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spinning plates is not how I remember my college years. Id go to parties and sometimes end up f****** some girl who was nearly as drunk as I was. ID randomly get girlfriends through chance and then the relationship would run it's course due to the fact that I had nfi how woman worked or what they wanted.

So you're setting the bar quite high I wouldn't worry about the repeat business too much just try to o get in situations where sex can happen. You're well ahead of the curve because you've taken trp. but the redpill is a broad church you'll still have to evaluate over time what piece of it works for you.

of course I am very well out of date so maybe college is a cheerful slvtfest now although with all the feminist hate spewing out of the universities I somehow doubt that