"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

DJ Tip in progress

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
Last night a took a cute girl out on a date and we got along really well. She even did Kino on me.

Anyway, at the end of the night I walked her to her car, told I would call her, and then she kissed me on the cheek. So... I kissed her back on the cheek and felt her butt. :)

We will see if I did the right thing here. I made it a point not to hug her in frend like manner. giving a girl a hug on a date is a bad move it puts you in the friendship mode. the pat on the ass was bold I think for the first date. I'm just very interested in her next reaction to it. any guess?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Thank god for your grabbing her butt, cos that hug thing sounded like a one-way ticket to Friendsville.


I think that was a nice adjustment. Next time any girl pulls that ****, gently put your hand on her chin (palms-up) and bring your mouth to hers. Caress her face you kiss her. I guarantee it will knock her on her ass. ;)
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
I would of done that but I wasn't exactly sure about her. She was only a HB7.

The next time I will land one on her just for sake of it.
 

Amog

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2004
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Age
42
I use a lot of kino.

Have you ever considered giving HB's a high five? I do it all the time.
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
there are many ways to do Kino.. the one I like the best is to comment on how strong she is in a sarcastic manner. and then feel her pipes. Girls laugh all thetime when I do this.

I didn't have to do this during my date, because she was commenting on her own pipes. She said, "look at my pipes". In a ****y way back I said,"yeah pipe cleaners".
but she keeped on doing it. I finally clued in that she wanted me to touch her.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Amog

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2004
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Age
42
"Flex for me" (HB Flex's and you squeeze her bicep) "Flex!" (still holding her bicep) "I said FLEX!!"

Of course the whole time she actually is flexing. Expect to get hit. I love this routine just because its so funny and playful.
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
Originally posted by jakethasnake
Thank god for your grabbing her butt, cos that hug thing sounded like a one-way ticket to Friendsville.


I think that was a nice adjustment. Next time any girl pulls that ****, gently put your hand on her chin (palms-up) and bring your mouth to hers. Caress her face you kiss her. I guarantee it will knock her on her ass. ;)
hmm.. I guess it is important to not worry about whether or not you are completely interested before you kiss her. Maybe I should change my approach in that regard. Kiss her anyway and enjoy it. If she turns away then you know it was a waste of your time. No big deal.

My problem is that I always think I can get better so I don't kiss them.
 
Top