"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

DJ terms

Anaconda

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2004
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
I'm new to these forums and have encountered some abbreviations I didn't understand. Could someone please let me know the meaning of these terms?

AMFC
AFC
BBW
FB
HB5
LJBF
LTR
ONS
PU

Any other I missed? Thanks DJs ;).
 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2002
Messages
849
Reaction score
1
Age
48
Location
Littleton, Colorado, United States
Aren't they in the DJ bible?

AFC = average frustrated chump
FB = fvck buddy
HB5 = hot babe, 5 out of 10 in looks
LJBF = lets just be friends
LTR = long term relationship
ONS = one night stand
PU = pick up

not sure about the others
 
Top