“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DJ Stuck on a GIRL!?

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
I decided to repost this cause im sure no one will understand the whole story from my other thread, PLEASE HELP ME OUT!

For some reason I keep feeling like we're gonna get back together, we still call each other and chat, still fight alot and yell at each other, etc....

I seriously am AFC over her and even drove over there at 3am tonight JUST to talk to her, she grabbed my cell phone and BROKE it all over her driveway, then took a bat to my car almost...telling me she wants me out of her life and that all i do is lie and EVEN though we've broken up and got back together ALOT this was the last timie (which i think she meant with all the hitting and breaking of phones which wasnt part of normal break ups between us).....

When we FIRST started going out , 2 years ago, I cheated on her (moved on) with one of her friends after that girl and her friend told me my g/f was a ***** and told me about all these guys she's been with and how at parties she grinds on all the guys and makes out with a bunch of them. After that we got back together (soon after, she cried alot after this too). When I asked her if she ever thought about doing the same (cheating) as a revenge thing, she said "im more mature than that. I dont seek out revenge from people for what they did."

Then (present), last night I get a call from my friend Kevin (whos friends with her too) and he was mad at her because she was pissing him off so he called me and told me she was grinding on guys and all drunk and ****.

So after I called and confronted her (she wouldnt answer her phone because it was 'in a drawer in her purse') she was shocked, then yelled at Kevin who said these things, then I had both of them calling me saying the opposite thing, then she cried like crazy, then I showed up to her house after work at 2am and she was hitting me and yelling and acting very ****y like 'i dont need YOU kind of attitude even though you could tell she was heart broken as hell.

I dont want to harass her or call her/send flowers/write poems because I dont think that would work (thats more smothering)

Isnt there anything I can do to get her to love me again!? :-(
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
Originally posted by nan3109
I showed up to her house after work at 2am and she was hitting me and yelling and acting very ****y like 'i dont need YOU kind of attitude
................................................................










STOP STALKING HER. FIND A REAL WOMAN, AND BE A MAN, NOT A STALKER.
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
Originally posted by nan3109
I decided to repost this cause im sure no one will understand the whole story from my other thread, PLEASE HELP ME OUT!

For some reason I keep feeling like we're gonna get back together, we still call each other and chat, still fight alot and yell at each other, etc....

I seriously am AFC over her and even drove over there at 3am tonight JUST to talk to her, she grabbed my cell phone and BROKE it all over her driveway, then took a bat to my car almost...telling me she wants me out of her life and that all i do is lie and EVEN though we've broken up and got back together ALOT this was the last timie (which i think she meant with all the hitting and breaking of phones which wasnt part of normal break ups between us).....

When we FIRST started going out , 2 years ago, I cheated on her (moved on) with one of her friends after that girl and her friend told me my g/f was a ***** and told me about all these guys she's been with and how at parties she grinds on all the guys and makes out with a bunch of them. After that we got back together (soon after, she cried alot after this too). When I asked her if she ever thought about doing the same (cheating) as a revenge thing, she said "im more mature than that. I dont seek out revenge from people for what they did."

Then (present), last night I get a call from my friend Kevin (whos friends with her too) and he was mad at her because she was pissing him off so he called me and told me she was grinding on guys and all drunk and ****.

So after I called and confronted her (she wouldnt answer her phone because it was 'in a drawer in her purse') she was shocked, then yelled at Kevin who said these things, then I had both of them calling me saying the opposite thing, then she cried like crazy, then I showed up to her house after work at 2am and she was hitting me and yelling and acting very ****y like 'i dont need YOU kind of attitude even though you could tell she was heart broken as hell.

I dont want to harass her or call her/send flowers/write poems because I dont think that would work (thats more smothering)

Isnt there anything I can do to get her to love me again!? :-(

HOLY FUVK!!!! GET OVER IT BRO!!!

Look I know its hard to accept the fact that its over. You always think in the back of your head that you guys will get back together and who knows maybe you will. But FOR NOW, LEAVE IT ALONE!!

I can almost assure you that once you give yourself time to heal and meet new girls, your going to look back at this post and realize what a fukin' chump you were being!!!!

Seriously who posts the same thread twice when the 1st one is like 10 posts below this one???

Here's how you get over it, if you really are a DJ....:rolleyes:

1) Stop calling her!!
2) Stop answering her calls!!
3) Don't ask common friends how she's doing and if she talks about you
4) Take care of your shiat and go meet new girls!!!


FUVK MAN, YOU SOUND SO PATHETIC RIGHT NOW!!!



PIMP
 

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Re: Re: DJ Stuck on a GIRL!?

Originally posted by Pimp-sicle
HOLY FUVK!!!! GET OVER IT BRO!!!

Look I know its hard to accept the fact that its over. You always think in the back of your head that you guys will get back together and who knows maybe you will. But FOR NOW, LEAVE IT ALONE!!

I can almost assure you that once you give yourself time to heal and meet new girls, your going to look back at this post and realize what a fukin' chump you were being!!!!

Seriously who posts the same thread twice when the 1st one is like 10 posts below this one???

Here's how you get over it, if you really are a DJ....:rolleyes:

1) Stop calling her!!
2) Stop answering her calls!!
3) Don't ask common friends how she's doing and if she talks about you
4) Take care of your shiat and go meet new girls!!!


FUVK MAN, YOU SOUND SO PATHETIC RIGHT NOW!!!



PIMP
UPDATE, the next day she came over to talk to my parents for 7 hours, and she's coming over again today.......plus she tried breaking into my house when i was at work in order to get her ring back (from me) which I eventually left work and gave to her.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
why you would want to get back together with a girl that grinds on guys after a few drinks, is beyond me. that' is just TO much drama to deal with. you're not a drama queen are you?

drop it bro, you don't need that headace.
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
Re: Re: Re: DJ Stuck on a GIRL!?

Originally posted by nan3109
UPDATE, the next day she came over to talk to my parents for 7 hours, and she's coming over again today.......plus she tried breaking into my house when i was at work in order to get her ring back (from me) which I eventually left work and gave to her.
7 HOURS??? WTF did they talk about, the theory of how life started?? This is so high school!!!

Dood your girl's an ATTENTION *****!!! Go do a search on them and you'll see she's no good!! I can almost assure you that she has a bad relationship with one of her parent's, if not both, or her parents are divorced. She's been through hell in her life and it shows by the way she's stalking you and you stalking her.


FUVKIN' DROP IT, LET IT GO, NO MORE TALKING TO HER UNTIL YOU GET YOUR BALLZ RE-ATTACHED TO YOUR C-OCK!!!



PIMP
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
how do you get her to love you again? you can't control what fate has set. seems right now you are highly unstable to have any relationship... do something with your life than for some puzzy.
 

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
Re: Re: Re: DJ Stuck on a GIRL!?

Originally posted by nan3109
UPDATE, the next day she came over to talk to my parents for 7 hours, and she's coming over again today.......plus she tried breaking into my house when i was at work in order to get her ring back (from me) which I eventually left work and gave to her.
PSYCHO CHICK ALERT!!! PSYCHO CHICK ALERT!!! PSYCHO CHICK ALERT!!! PSYCHO CHICK ALERT!!! PSYCHO CHICK ALERT!!! PSYCHO CHICK ALERT!!! PSYCHO CHICK ALERT!!! PSYCHO CHICK ALERT!!! PSYCHO CHICK ALERT!!! PSYCHO CHICK ALERT!!! PSYCHO CHICK ALERT!!! PSYCHO CHICK ALERT!!! PSYCHO CHICK ALERT!!! PSYCHO CHICK ALERT!!! PSYCHO CHICK ALERT!!! PSYCHO CHICK ALERT!!! PSYCHO CHICK ALERT!!! PSYCHO CHICK ALERT!!! PSYCHO CHICK ALERT!!! PSYCHO CHICK ALERT!!! PSYCHO CHICK ALERT!!! PSYCHO CHICK ALERT!!! PSYCHO CHICK ALERT!!! PSYCHO CHICK ALERT!!! PSYCHO CHICK ALERT!!! PSYCHO CHICK ALERT!!! PSYCHO CHICK ALERT!!! PSYCHO CHICK ALERT!!! PSYCHO CHICK ALERT!!! PSYCHO CHICK ALERT!!! PSYCHO CHICK ALERT!!! PSYCHO CHICK ALERT!!! PSYCHO CHICK ALERT!!! PSYCHO CHICK ALERT!!! PSYCHO CHICK ALERT!!! PSYCHO CHICK ALERT!!! PSYCHO CHICK ALERT!!! PSYCHO CHICK ALERT!!! PSYCHO CHICK ALERT!!! PSYCHO CHICK ALERT!!! PSYCHO CHICK ALERT!!! PSYCHO CHICK ALERT!!!


Do you need to hear that one more time?

PSYCHO CHICK ALERT!!!
 

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2004
Messages
992
Reaction score
0
Location
STL
Re: Re: Re: DJ Stuck on a GIRL!?

Originally posted by nan3109
UPDATE, the next day she came over to talk to my parents for 7 hours, and she's coming over again today.......plus she tried breaking into my house when i was at work in order to get her ring back (from me) which I eventually left work and gave to her.
First you let her break your cell phone, and now she's breaking into your house??

[email protected]
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top