DJ Sadao

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs said:
Cool! :D

Now, what do you want with her?
I'm actually completely ready for a relationship right now, but who knows how long before she brings up the exclusivity conversation again. I think under different circumstances she'd have asked already, but maybe she wants to experience college single..who knows.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a quick story from recently.

So me and some friends are at this bonfire on the beach and we need some wood. There is a group of people up the beach a little so we head on over there to see what's up. Now, me and my buddy are both tall, muscular, and can be fairly intimidating when need be. The group is a bunch of guys and a few girls, fairly cute ones. My buddy and I take a bundle of wood that's just sitting there and we had back to our fire, nobody saw us.

A bit later five guys come down to our fire and ask us if we took their wood, knowing that we most definitely did take it. So me and my friend get in their faces knowing that even 2v5 they wouldn't stand a chance. After a few minutes of *****ing and whining they finally leave since there was nothing they could do so that just had to bit the bullet and **** off. At this point we are pretty trashed and head back up to that other group of people. I start chatting up a couple blonde's and within 45 seconds I've got them convinced to come join our bonfire and ditch these lame guys.

So we not only steal these guys wood, shame them, and put them in their place, but we take their girls for the rest of the night. The hotter one (HB8surfer) was giving me crazy IOI's but couldn't act on them since HB9model was there, but my friend most definitely spit some game and hooked up with her, so score one for the team.

EDIT: In other news, I'm doing the disappearing routine on HB9model tonight in an attempt to raise interest before I see her on Wednesday. So far she's called 3 times, 2 voice mails, 1 text. Also 3 calls, 2 voice mails, and 1 text from her friend. Listening to her messages is so hard though, she sounds so sad and cute like a lost puppy without me.

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadao said:
Just a quick story from recently.

So me and some friends are at this bonfire on the beach and we need some wood. There is a group of people up the beach a little so we head on over there to see what's up. Now, me and my buddy are both tall, muscular, and can be fairly intimidating when need be. The group is a bunch of guys and a few girls, fairly cute ones. My buddy and I take a bundle of wood that's just sitting there and we had back to our fire, nobody saw us.

A bit later five guys come down to our fire and ask us if we took their wood, knowing that we most definitely did take it. So me and my friend get in their faces knowing that even 2v5 they wouldn't stand a chance. After a few minutes of *****ing and whining they finally leave since there was nothing they could do so that just had to bit the bullet and **** off. At this point we are pretty trashed and head back up to that other group of people. I start chatting up a couple blonde's and within 45 seconds I've got them convinced to come join our bonfire and ditch these lame guys.

So we not only steal these guys wood, shame them, and put them in their place, but we take their girls for the rest of the night. The hotter one (HB8surfer) was giving me crazy IOI's but couldn't act on them since HB9model was there, but my friend most definitely spit some game and hooked up with her, so score one for the team.

EDIT: In other news, I'm doing the disappearing routine on HB9model tonight in an attempt to raise interest before I see her on Wednesday. So far she's called 3 times, 2 voice mails, 1 text, 3 calls, 2 voice mails, and 1 text from her friend. Listening to her messages is so hard though, she sounds so sad and cute like a lost puppy without me.
Big boss! :cool:

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Going to keep this short because it sucks just to talk about it.

So I moved in to my new place in Isla Vista (party central at UCSB) and it's pretty sweet, students EVERYWHERE. Although tonight is only my third night sleeping here and i've lived here for a week or so now.

Wednesday - Me, my friend and roommate Matt, HB9model, her 2 girl friends, and her friends boyfriend all go down to Tijuana for a combination of celebrating my move and her friends birthday. The night is amazing and we're at Club Safari from midnight until 5am just dancing and getting trashed. At one point me and my friend Matt are so sweaty that we decide to go outside for a breather real quick. For some reason I start throwing kicks and showing off martial arts moves, but I'm drunk and end up on my face. While on the concrete I notice half of my front tooth on the ground, a bloody chin, bloody knee, and a broken right hand. Luckily i'm too drunk to feel my hand much, and my friend Matt assured me that getting the tooth filled is no big deal at all since he's had the same thing happen before.

We go back to the club and continue dancing and I start hooking up with HB9model on the dancefloor and she doesn't notice my missing tooth the entire night, or even the morning after.

After the club we go to some shady ass stripclub on a random street with no other white people in sight, so we were trippin out a bit.

Eventually we cross back over to the US at about 7am and start the drive back home while me and HB9model are passed out in the back.

Thursday - I have a little housewarming party at my new place, hb9model and her friend are there. F close in my bed that night.

Friday - Me and my friend matt (new wingman) head to a friends party in Malibu for his birthday. This entire weekend I have my parents house to my self, so hb9model wants to come sleep over even though her house is right by the party and mine is 15min away or so, so she really wanted to come. Another f close in my moms bed that night.

Saturday - Party near my house with a lot of the same people and more. Me and a few other people come back to my house to crash since it's close by and me and hb9model go to the bedroom but she passes out instantly because she drank too much, needless to say i was pretty mad. That morning she apologizes for passing out and says she'd be pissed if I did that to her. We start fooling around in the morning and start doing the deed. After all is said and done, I look down at realize that the condom is beyond broken. Now, when you transfer from one birth control pill to another, you need a month in between or something and she had only been on the new one for a week, so we were both a little scared all day. This morning (monday) I check my facebook and see that she sent me a message 15min before she had to leave for the airport saying her goodbyes and that everything was chill with our little scare.

It's been a pretty eventful week but I'm going to miss hb9model like you can't imagine for the next month. Unfortunately we weren't exclusive before she left and i've never seen a girl get hit on as much as this one, so i'm in a pretty bad place right now.

EDIT: My hand is doing better and healing correctly, knee is bruised, chin is better, and tooth got filled the morning after and is looking as good as new.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So my buddy and I got jobs at this Italian food place, him cooking and me delivering. Anyhow, there are a few good looking girls that work there and everyone seems to be college age and living around me. Already got two # closes on a couple girls that work there, hb8blonde(20yr at least) and hb8highschool.

I'm still upset and missing hb9model but hopefully these girls can help me take my mind off of her.

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn! Funny **** up in Tijuana... lesson learned :p

Now that you girl is gone, progress with the new ones :)

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zerix said:
Damn! Funny **** up in Tijuana... lesson learned :p

Now that you girl is gone, progress with the new ones :)
I'm not replacing her, merely waiting until she gets back.

And hb8highschool has very high IL, I can tell right off the bat.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're awesome, man.

I think what's strikes me the most is how little you use this DJ stuff in your FRs. It seems to all come naturally. I wish I was like that, I struggle for poon lol

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadao said:
I'm not replacing her, merely waiting until she gets back.
Oh, of course, didn't mean replace her. Just that, can't ya have some fun while she's gone? You know SHE might :whistle:

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Flabbergasped? said:
You're awesome, man.

I think what's strikes me the most is how little you use this DJ stuff in your FRs. It seems to all come naturally. I wish I was like that, I struggle for poon lol
Just got to practice man, I certainly did in the beginning.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zerix said:
Oh, of course, didn't mean replace her. Just that, can't ya have some fun while she's gone? You know SHE might :whistle:
Yea I know, I try not to think about that. But you can be damn sure that I won't be sitting around on my ass until she gets back.

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha nice..glad to hear the injuries didn't affect you too much lol

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hand is healing and will be ready to hit the gym in a week or so. Also planning another trip to Tijuana in a couple weeks so that should be fun.

In other news, yet another hottie at work that is giving IOI's. Told my buddy that she was going to her boyfriends after work but later in the night when I asked her what she was up to, she said she was just going to a "friends." There was plenty more chat between us since the job gets really slow at times, but there is no way I can remember all of it.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Need some quick input on this little excerpt.

So as you know, hb9model has been in Europe for 2 weeks and doesn't come back for another 2. But she's been sending me messages over facebook since her phone doesn't work from there and this is about 1/4 of the entire message, but this is the only relevant part. Also, this is in response to her friend telling me over dinner a few nights ago that "hb9model feels like you don't miss her at all and she thinks you hate her." So a couple nights later i sent hb9model a message giving her an update on what i've been up to, and very subtly told her that I do indeed miss her, in the most non AFC way of course.

Anyway, not even sure how to respond to this:

"thats good u hung out with hb6friend she seemed really upset for a while i was worried about her. its hard because u have a whole new thing goin on plus ur like an hour away so of course things are going to be different. hb6friend said shes having a shindig at her house the night hbeuropePartner and i get back and apparently <our friend from far away> is going to be there because itll be after they go to palm springs. are u going? we get back at like 5 and ill make sure to sleep on the plane ride so ill be somewhat coherent haha hb6friend said wed all go to dinner or something and then go back to her house cuz she has an empty one again! wooohoooo. anyways dont worry about what hb6friend said im kind of retarded and i was b!tching about how u are the only one that doesnt respond quickly haha sorry i am impatient i get angry when i get on the internet cuz its so hard to do it here and i havent gotten a respnse lol. anywho its weird how homesick i am im having so much fun and i dont really think about anybody when im out or running around all day but hte second i get back to the hotel or im listening to my ipod and i hear a song that reminds me of someone it hits me so hard. to be honest i didnt think id miss anyone and im just gonna go out and say it but i miss you a lot more than i thought i would before i left which worries me because i never get like that over people and i know that things are going to be so different than how they were when i get back. sorry if im being weird but i dont know what that means or what my deal is im just really confused with how i feel and thought id let u know. anyways hope the job, beach, and partying are amazing give <my roommate> a hug for me and ill talk to u soon! see you in about 17 days!"

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Hmm. Sounds like she really digs you.

I dunno, drawing something up like how it's not the same without her (don't imply missing), could work.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs said:
Hmm. Sounds like she really digs you.

I dunno, drawing something up like how it's not the same without her (don't imply missing), could work.
Yea, haven't really decided how I'll respond to all of that, but I'll wait a couple days to respond anyway.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I just responded with something like "i understand how you're feeling and you shouldn't be afraid to get all emo with me like so. Anyway, i'm excited to see you when you get back, i'm sure you're tearing up Europe like the hurricane you are, whooo!"

This lets her know that she can stop being afraid to open up to me, lets her know that I miss her (but in less afc words), and also shows that I want her to have a good time on her vacation rather than some afc who's all like "i need you here now! i miss you so much! blah blah blah.

ANYWHO! A little update on my current situation. Besides missing h9model STILL, life is amazing. I live 5min walking distance(1min driving) to the beach which is 100% populated by college students ranging from age 18-23 who just kick it on the beach with music, drinking, tanning, etc. I have a new delivery job that is awesome because I enjoy driving and listening to my ipod and i'm making more than enough money so I've got a good amount of spending money to suit my lifestyle.

Just the other day i'm walking home from the beach and see a hb7walker walking 20ft in front of me. She keeps looking back because i'm taking all the same turns as her and eventually i shout "I'm not following you i swear!" and she laughs. I jog up to her and ask her where she's headed, apparently she lives in my complex so i introduce myself and we walk back together and chat. Once at our complex she gives me her room number and we head our separate ways.

Also, i've got hb8highschool that wants to come party at our place asap and hb7.5quiet who has been continuously asking me for rides home after work even though she has a bf (who looks like charles mother****ing manson) but I guess she can't be too into him. She's really flirtatious with me and a couple nights ago when she asked for a ride I said "you're out of my direction, you better give some damn good road head" she fully responded with "oh don't worry, I do." Although on Friday I invited her to come party but after dropping her off she ran inside and came back out and said she couldn't that night, so I figured fvck it and hadn't focused on her since. Over the last couple days she keeps insisting how we're going to party on Friday and she'll bring me a handle of whatever in apologies for not coming last weekend, I responded with something like "oh, so you're inviting yourself over huh?" and proceeded to tell her that I'm not sure if i'm busy or not but I shall let her know.

Things are going good and hopefully continue to get even better.

edit: Three girls back home that want to see me before they all leave the country on vacation on Friday, but I don't think we'll get to meet up before they go. One specifically said for me to get my fine ass down there to see her before she leaves.

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good sh!t. Everything's going nice and smooth, and life is fun. FOR NOW! Lol, enjoy yo-self! :up:

Leaderofthepack

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Game

Has anyone read Neil Straus' book 'the Game?' The story of a geek who became a master pickup artist? A TRUE STORY about him. You've got to read it, I've still got quite a few pages left to read befor I finish it.