"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

DJ = Risky Life (fights & too much red bull and vodka almost killed me!)

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
Yesterday nite at the club was the most craziest..

(RISK 1) I had mixed my drinks with way too much red bull.
I started to get heart palpitations....
I felt my heart was beating so fast that it will give up on me...

I could not sleep .... I was a wreck.... I don't know how I survived the night to post on this board today...

I will never drink red bull ever again....

(RISK 2) Was dancing with 2 HB's...this guy came up to me and was talking some sh!t and was annoying me and my HB.... I told him to "fvck off"....
The guy went PSYCHO.....he almost fvcked me up right there and then...luckily for me some other dudes blocked him from me and the HB's seperated him from me!

CONCLUSION = DJ life can be way too risky.....but that is the tradeoff for getting some chick action i suppose!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I heard somewhere that there's some nasty synergism with Vodka and Red Bull...something like the alcohol doesn't allow you to realize how much the stimulants in Red Bull affect your heart, or it somehow dehydrates you, or something crazy like that. I stay away from it.
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
Vodka and Red Bull is some crazy sh!t...
if you don't want to die...don't drink it...

I can't explain in words the trauma I felt last nite... :(
 

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
812
Reaction score
7
Location
back to Paris, missing the USA
Lol (sorry):D

Never drink redbull and sh*t like that, it's illegal in some western european countries, and I guess there are some good reasons for that.

Avoid all those strong "energy drinks", just too much chemical stuff in there.

Damn sometimes I thinks Americans are just too crazy, taking/drinking all those nasty specialty drinks and "supplements" and stuff...:rolleyes: :confused:
 
Top