Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ Online Correspondence University... Classes starting soon!

Thrillseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, Hey! This looks like a fun ride! Count me in!

------------------
"Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is?"
-Frank Scully

Freewill

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, MoU, would you mind mailing me the complete version? I'd forgotten at the time, but I'm going to Europe next month. If you mail me the program, I'll be able to follow it while I'm in Europe.

Freewill,
alamedius@yahoo.com

------------------
No, his mind is not for rent
To any god or government
Always hopeful yet discontent
He knows changes aren't permanent
--Rush "Tom Sawyer"

KometaAmarelo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hope i'm not to late! Count me in!

BTW, can two RAFC's from the same geographical location join efforts or is this a one-man only effort?

KometaAmarelo

unbreakable

Don Juan
Reaction score
MAU,

This is a good idea and I think it will benefit alot of people.

I think all DJ and potential DJ members of this forum would like to know what this course will consist of, what it will involve doing etc.

I am not being funny or anything but such stuff should be proof read before you start asking for guinea pigs.

Neophyte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It looks like Master of the Universe has found something worthwhile.

A good -DJ Bootcamp-, if proven to be successful, would be THE practical Case Study for guys to use, when learning how to become successful. It would become the second part of the DJ Bible. Part One, being theory. Part Two, the pratical Case Study.

Master of the Universe,

I look forward in reading more information about the course. Could be I'll try things out. Either way I'm ready to read and/or try.

Keep it up,
Neo.

StuartScott

Banned
Reaction score
I mean, that should definitely be a goal. I don't care what folks say about it not being true DJ ing but that's a goal. It's your program so it's up to you but I would if it was me.

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you ain't gotta say it twice g. I'M IN HEADFIRST!!

------------------
Be safe g

Pipo

Reaction score
Hey...I'm in!!

That makes 3 Portuguese listed for the class.. Can I get the franchise rights? hehe =)

Pipo

------------------
Don't trust in anything that bleeds for 5 days...and doesn't die.

Powertrip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a bit apprehensive about this, simply because I've watched MotU progress, and that period about a month ago when he started to dip his toe in in AFC land made me wonder just where he stood with all of this. The most he has proven about his abilities on here is how to royally mess-up a relationship at work. I dont consider that a great foundation for teaching, personally.

I'm not trying to cut him down, but I know he's a great salesman. I just dont want you guys to get sold a crock of s*** in the hopes that you're going to get somewhere fast. Some of us are naturally adept at talking to others, so translating the lessons on here come a lot easier. I can guarantee that some of the stuff will seem really out of character for you, while it comes naturally to him. Awkwardness doesnt help you meet women.

Just another viewpoint, I'd be interested in reviewing the lessons, but since I'm as successful as MotU claims to be, I don't really need to go whole-hog on it. My phone won't hold anymore numbers. (235, to be exact).

------------------
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." -Hunter S. Thompson

Pro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xblitz44x:
You just show me where to sign - and I'm in. I have been studying my asss off for the past 2 months but have not yet become the DJ that I want to be. I agree that you can study the bible until your eye's fall out, but its not going to help you until you go out and do it. It's like a quarterback studying a playbook until he has it memorized, but never taking a snap to show for it. Count me in.

-Blitz

You've been studying, but have youbeen participating in the lab?

------------------
“You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face” -Eleanor Roosevelt

"If you do something, you'll reap rewards."

Master of the Universe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Pjam,

I can understand your situation... however, I would like to offer a slightly different spin to things...

You are in a position where there are few apparent options available... the downside is the obvious... not too many girls.

BUT there is an upside... ever heard the phrase "big fish in a small pond"? In small social circles as the one you are in, reputation (good or bad) spreads fast... so if you were to become a DJ, then the fact that there are few women there would actually work to your favor. These women would find it such a rare treat to actually be in the presence of a DJ that they will fight over you (I'm assuming that the male/female ratio in your age group is about equal). Regardless though, I personally hold to the philosophy that every negative has a positive counterpart... you just sometimes have to actively look for it though.

2) Freewill,

Part of the program is posting and sharing results with the rest of the group... so that we could learn from each other. Maybe you can log on to the net once a week to get the weekly lessons and post your results... what do you think?

3) KometaAmarelo,

Sure, multiple RAFCs can join... however, I think it would be to both your benefit to post separately from each other.

4) Neophyte,

Thanks... coming from the compiler of the DJ Bible, this means a lot. I don't know yet the results of this program, but it will be interesting to find out. I look forward to your feedback on the course outline.

5) StuartScott,

Well, maybe it's about time I got over my little hang-up

6) Powertrip,

I can understand your apprehension... I have made mistakes when it came to the whole situation with Mary... but I think you will have to agree with me that I have always been honest in my posts... I told the good as well as the bad.

I honestly don't know if this will be the answer that many of us on this board have been looking for... but the way I see it is that no one has done it yet, so at least this way we will be getting one step closer to our goals, or we will at least have discovered what won't work... and get one step closer to discovering what WILL work. Either way, the fact that we will actually go into the FIELD and PRACTICE and EXPERIMENT, will be a wonderful experience for all those who participate. As to the reason why I usually discussed Mary in my posts, is because that is where I needed the help.

At any rate, I will be posting the outline for the program tomorrow morning, and you, as well as others on this board, can provide your feedback on it.

Also, I noticed in another post that you went to high school with band members from Incubus... does that mean you live in San Fernando Valley / Ventura County (that's where I live). If that's the case, maybe we can meet up some time.

Master of the Universe

------------------
"Life's a joke... take it too seriously, and the joke's on you"

northernpride

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is going to be so HYPE!

Talk about making the summer more exciting. Master, I'm with you buddy.

Powertrip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At any rate, I will be posting the outline for the program tomorrow morning, and you, as well as others on this board, can provide your feedback on it.

Also, I noticed in another post that you went to high school with band members from Incubus... does that mean you live in San Fernando Valley / Ventura County (that's where I live). If that's the case, maybe we can meet up some time.
MotU,

I wasnt trying to be a **** about this subject, rather I was trying to point out that this might be sensory overload for some guys. Yes, they can repeat the lines, but will there be an actual confidence, charm, or charisma behind them? I'd hate to see this grand experiment go crashing down in flames with a lot of burnt egos left behind. That's all. I know how long it took me, but now I'm unstoppable.

As for the location.. I graduated from AHS in '95, and I guarantee that if you're in the area we've probably already bumped into each other. Ever go to the Canyon Club?

-Chris

------------------
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." -Hunter S. Thompson

XANEUS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
On the sex question... put it in if you want, but I'm not sleeping with anyone just because its in a syllabus... That decision is case by case. Not that my objection should stop you if your goals are different than mine... I just thought I'd speak up.