DJ Online Correspondence University... Classes starting soon!

SupaPowa

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll do it.

I don't know or care how...But I'm leaving myself NO CHOICE but to see it through...

This will crush me like a f**king catepillar under a tayota. But if I don't do this...Then my future will be grim beyond my wildest nightmares. Whatever...The amount of fear and anxiety I feel when even thinking of women is unthinkable, and at 25yrs old I'm just sick of being that afraid. I don't give a f**k anymore even if I have to soak in oil and run across a forest fire to fix it, it needs fixing...I hearby swear to do the course,

I'm in...

SupaPowa

Don Juan
Reaction score
BettorOffSingle said:
How long before "let's help everyone out" becomes "this is a lot of work and I need to offset expenses" to (his fans) saying "He DESERVES to make money for helping everyone!"

Along similar lines, if all the free material here is so great, why all the ads for PUA products?

My other caveat is simple: FOUR MONTHS? It took me SIXTEEN YEARS after my first kiss to get truly "great" with women (great as in domianting one woman into letting me use her AOL account at $2.95 an hour to pick up other women in 1996). You won't even know how your women turn out with age for another twenty years! I know checking up on my first love(s) was eye-opening, particularly when I saw that many of them never married at all, or very late in life.

Unless you're commercializing, why bother announcing a program? That's what internet marketers do. They also don't charge at first to slip under any SPAM radars.

Just sayin'....
You crazy?...If this course actually works...This guy can have my damn salary!

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is ten years old. You guys are just a tad late to the party!

The Master of the Universe has moved on to a different universe.