Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ Online Correspondence University... Classes starting soon!

Master of the Universe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fellow DJs, as I stare at my computer finishing up my taxes before the midnight deadline (hmm.... Maybe an extension is in order... oh well), I had what I consider to be a divine inspiration.

Let me start from the beginning... Four months ago when I first came to this board, I was as AFC as an AFC can be (let's see, last date I was on before I came to this site, not only did I get the girl a teddy bear, but also red roses... On a first date! The next morning I had an e-mail from her telling me she wants to be friends).

But after digesting all the posts, and the holy DJ Bible... I finally understood all my past mistakes, and how to become a DJ.

The only problem of course (and one that I've been noticing a lot of newbies, and not-so-newbies, making), is that it's one thing to know what to do, and another thing all together to actually DO it.

So I made a curriculum for myself. Basically, I created an eight week program based on the DJ Bible and a couple of other resources, that would take me from nothing at all, to becoming the DJ that I've always wanted to become.

Now, one thing about me, is that when I decide to do something, I go all the way. So I intentionally made my curriculum difficult, yet realistic. In essence, it was designed to get me to get way outside of my comfort zone.

After implementing my program for 4 weeks, I managed to acquire appx. 50 phone numbers, had two girls I was dating on a regular basis whom were giving me flowers, sending me gifts, and basically head-over-heels for me, and going out on dates on a more-or-less regular basis.

But even more importantly than that, was the fact that I was proud of the man in the mirror. I was becoming whom I wanted to be. Plus, it didn't take long before my reputation as a lady's man got around. Pretty soon, female friends and acquaintances were introducing me to their female friends, and everything was building upon itself. My confidence increased, I had more fun and excitement, and life was good.

The only thing though, was that after the four week mark, I stopped following my program. I told myself that I was too busy with work (I work 70-80 hours/week). The truth though was that I had gotten too satisfied with the results, and became lazy.

Now, here's the idea I had...

If other members on this board are interested, I would be willing to put my program on the board, so that the rookies and the reforming AFC can implement it, and also become the DJs that they have the potential to become.

And I'm not going to lie... One of my motivations for creating this online DJ class is that it will force me to participate all the way to the eight point mark.

Here are the basic items that will be covered...

1) Developing AND conveying confidence
2) Becoming comfortable with talking to just about anyone... In just about any situation
2) Approaching girls
3) Acquiring phone numbers / closing for dates
4) What to do on initial dates (1-3 dates)
5) Increasing a girl's interest level
6) Becoming an Alpha Male... The guy everyone wants to hang around
7) Getting the girl into bed (maybe... haven't decided on this yet)

During this eight week program, the premise will be that participants will be able to actually see results in their lives, since the curriculum is based only 20% on reading or written material, and 80% on actually going into the field and doing "homework."

So here's the deal...

If I get ten members on this board tentatively agree to participate in this eight week program, then in the next couple of days I will post a syllabus of what each week will cover. Then on each Saturday or Sunday, I will post the project(s) for the week.

During that week, it is the responsibility of all those who agreed to partake of this program (after tentatively agreeing to this post, and giving their ironclad promise to participate once they have seen the detailed syllabus), to post their results on the board, as well as to offer feedback to the other participants going through the program.

The culmination of this crash-course would be to go out into a social situation (several choices will be offered), create social proof even if you were to go by yourself, and become the guy that all the girls want to be around... And giving you the choice to select the girl(s) you want.

So what is the investment for participating in this program... It is twofold...

1) You must ACTUALLY FOLLOW THROUGH! I will tell you upfront that this WILL take you well out of your comfort zone, and will probably require an investment of 5-20 hours per week for you to accomplish the goals set for each week.

2) You must post a minimum of once a week detailing the results (good or bad) that you experienced while completing the weekly project. Your post should be detailed enough that we can all make suggestions to help you in the future (if results were not favorable), or if positive, it should be detailed enough so that the rest of the students understand exactly what you did so that they too can achieve similar results in similar situations.

Now, will this be guaranteed to work? Absolutely NOT! In fact, nothing well.

With that being said, I personally can't think of a better method for someone to actually be able to implement the DJ principals on this site, and to achieve the DJ goals they desire.

Plus, since all those participating will be working on similar aspects of their DJ training, we will be able to support each other, and look at the whole thing as a fun learning experience. In fact, I'm willing to bet we'll be as excited to tell each other how badly we bombed as telling each other how successful we were (well, almost as excited anyway).

So here's my challenge... I'm looking for ten guys who want to become the DJs they always knew they could become... If they only had a road map to follow. And this challenge isn't only to new guys, but also to DJs that have been around here for a long while. This crash-course is going to cover many aspects of becoming a DJ, so even if you are a Master or GrandMaster DJ, at least you will be able to brush up on many of your skills while helping those on the program who are just getting started.

Okay, here's the deal. If you are tentatively interested in joining this program, then post a message to this thread letting me know your intentions. If there is sufficient interest, then I will post the syllabus in the next couple of days, and based on that you can make your final determination as to your interest in participating.

Master of the Universe

P.S. Some might think that they can just follow the program without agreeing to participate or posting their results... I can almost guarantee that these guys will not follow through to the end of this program. So if you want to achieve results, you must be willing to make the commitment.

------------------
"Life's a joke... take it too seriously, and the joke's on you"

XANEUS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in tentatively. I'm at a VERY critical juncture in my life academically and athletically and I don't want to jeapordize that. 5 hours a week I have, 20... just not worth it at this point... I'll let you know for sure when I see the 'syllabus.'

-X

hannibal82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
would definitely like to know more........ sweet.......

------------------
"You....You're so ******* money and you don't even know it.
-Trent from "Swingers

Don-Wan Kenobi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am skeptical until I learn more about the course.

It does sound like a great idea and I appreciate your attempt to motivate us.

Tell us more about how you designed your course (perhaps a general overview of the eight weeks.)

It sounds like you have had some tremendous success with it and so I want to hear more.

Don Robert

------------------
D.W.K.
~~~~
Master the Game or Master the Bate

StuartScott

Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind doing it with you but I gotta ask you a ???. You can get all these girls but how come you don't have sex. I don't think you know what you're missing out on man.

BWSL

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in, if i can get a highschool version.

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I might be in too... At least I'd like to hear more about it

(BTW, hi to everyone! My first post here! AFC no more, DJ not yet! hehe)

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just show me where to sign - and I'm in. I have been studying my asss off for the past 2 months but have not yet become the DJ that I want to be. I agree that you can study the bible until your eye's fall out, but its not going to help you until you go out and do it. It's like a quarterback studying a playbook until he has it memorized, but never taking a snap to show for it. Count me in.

-Blitz

[This message has been edited by xblitz44x (edited 04-16-2002).]

Freewill

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell me more: If I can devote the time to this, I'd love to be in on it.

------------------
No, his mind is not for rent
To any god or government
Always hopeful yet discontent
He knows changes aren't permanent
--Rush "Tom Sawyer"

pjam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just have a question.. I am interested to know how you get 50 new numbers in a couple of weeks.

I'm not asking how you actually go about using your DJ tactic or your flirty ways or what you use to get the numbers.

My question is regarding, if you get 50 new numbers in a couple of weeks that means you have met 50 new woman in a couple of weeks.

How do you meet 50 new woman in 2 weeks? Just curious.... Where do you live?

For me, honestly, if I meet 50 new woman in half a year would be something.

Because the bars and clubs I go to, it's the same people there and if it's new people, it's usually a friend or sister of somebody who goes there. The supermarkets, bookstores, malls, stores, etc etc, it's well, limited to whom you meet, maybe there would be 2 girls that were average looking.

Go to a park and you're likely to meet parents and grandparents. I'm in my mid twenties, so i'm not looking for a 50 year old woman to date.

And for another, it's usually the same people who frequent the clubs anyway.

I mean when i visit some of my friends, i've gotten numbers and met new woman, but honestly, as and example, i got yelled at a few weeks back by a girl who was friends with a girl i was talking to one night at a club where my some of my friends live. She yelled at me because i didn't get her friends phone number. My reason, I had fun, we talked, danced, but i live like 4 hours away, so there would be no reason for me to get her number.

Anyway, just curious as to Where do you go to get 50 new numbers ever week?

Master of the Universe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, so far so good!

We now have 13 recruits (14 including me) for the DJ Boot Camp (hmmm... I like the sound of that... the DJ Boot Camp).

I am working on the outline for the entire eight week program, and will have it posted later on this evening or tomorrow morning.

Once you guys have seen it, then you can make a final decision as to whether you wish to participate (and become the DJ that's burning to get out).

StuartScott did hit on a point though...

"I wouldn't mind doing it with you but I gotta ask you a ???. You can get all these girls but how come you don't have sex. I don't think you know what you're missing out on man."

When I developed this program for myself, one of my goals was not to get into bed with the girl. But since this project is for a wider audience, I need to know if this is an important goal for you in becoming a DJ, or if we could skip it. (Need to know whether to include it in the eight week program).

Master of the Universe

------------------

[This message has been edited by Master of the Universe (edited 04-17-2002).]

Master of the Universe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pjam,

The 50 numbers were acquired over appx. a one month period, from women who live in my city (total population 150,000, with appx. another 500,000 within a one hour driving radius).

Here were some of the locations of where I met the girls...

1) Bookstores
2) Restaurants
3) Coffee Shops
4) Post Office
5) Malls
6) Street
7) Anywhere I see them

Now, I will admit that there are plenty of people where I live, but unless you live somewhere out in the sticks, there will be enough people for you to get the numbers you're looking for... you just need to look outside the box.

Master of the Universe

------------------

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me, having sex with a woman is not the same as DJing them.. I think having sex with a woman is just one of our DJ methods. Not the final goal. If you don't include it, I won't be disappointed...however if you do, I will accept it with open arms.

-Blitz

pjam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Understandable now. I used to live in a few cities on the east coast and meeting woman was never a problem.

However i moved to an area, for job reasons, where most of the woman are married or have 2 kids in High School or by the time they get into their mid-twenties, they have this hate men attitude. I mean it really is a hate hate attitude.

I honestly, will tell you that I probably have not met 50 new woman since i've moved here.

Most of the woman I've dated and met live near my friends. Who live at least 2 hours away or more from me.

I vist all those places you described, maybe i go at the wrong times or maybe it's just that where i live, the single population is either over 55 or non-existent.

It's just that, usually, even if i do meet somebody new, they are related to or are friends with somebody I have already met.

And trying to date a woman who lives over 2 hours or more away does not work out.

TheRockStar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
count me in! DJ 101! woo hoo!!

------------------
Got a drum life?

"No little perv bull**** is gonna work with this one, you gotta play it smooth, be Don Juan de la Nootch"- Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back.