Can a DJ fall in love? If not, then I think you are missing all the things love can bring. But if you do, you will just break yourself. You know you can't stick to just one girl, you gotta move on. But how about if you don't fall in love with this one girl and just go playing around with 10 girls at once? Ofcourse, thats a fun experience, but it doesn't bring the feeling love does, you can't simulate that feeling.
So what the fvck should u do? If you fall in love, you are letting your life pass by. If you don't, life seems more or less worthless.
I broke up with my girlfriend last night, we both loved eachother and we still do. Now i have to fight my feelings. I have to be strong. I have to move on. The summer is here, its time for me to do my thing. I don't think i'll ever fall in love again, at least not for a very long time!
So tell me, does anybody know wtf to do? Fall in love or not? I have no clue anymore. I'm just gonna get my sex on and make it through the summer.
So what the fvck should u do? If you fall in love, you are letting your life pass by. If you don't, life seems more or less worthless.
I broke up with my girlfriend last night, we both loved eachother and we still do. Now i have to fight my feelings. I have to be strong. I have to move on. The summer is here, its time for me to do my thing. I don't think i'll ever fall in love again, at least not for a very long time!
So tell me, does anybody know wtf to do? Fall in love or not? I have no clue anymore. I'm just gonna get my sex on and make it through the summer.