"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

DJ learn and grow from problems -> had a bad day!

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
I am really angry so I decided to post here... i need to vent my anger!

Well today I hit absolute rock bottom... just had a HORRIBLE day...!!! everything went wrong.. very frustrating and painful...

I can't wait to turn another chapter starting with a new fresh day tomorrow....

I think DJism is definitely an all-round phillosophy and about how to live your life on a daily basis .......it is just a side effect of living the "DJ way of life" that you are able to get women .

Honestly to me and in my experience... I live day by day...each day is a battle.... i like to take a lesson from each day...

today by having a very horrible day i have learnt many valuable lessons....

I think living a DJ Way of life does infact bring a lot more problems....but the DJ learns and grows even more by facing problems!!

what is the DJ Way of life you may ask?
for me...my interpretation is the following
-not being distracted by tv, radio/materialism crap
-being in good shape, health ..lookin your best/sexy
-following your passions...living your passions...pretty much living life the way you want it.

I am always looking to improve my life and the way I live it ... and so I must bear the cycle of such low points and also of high points... wish there'd be only high points though!!

so anyways,...just thought I would add my *small* experiences for others to think and reflect and comment on ..
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
I agree 100% with you there. I believe DJing is a way of life or a mindset and the DJ Bible and board is like a collection of experiences - successes and failures - for us to learn from.

It is not a step by step instruction manual. You have to learn to integrate the DJ wisdom into your personality.

At the heart of attraction and success (with women and in life) is confidence, and the only way to portray true confidence is to develop it within. Learn from personal experience, make the most of yourself and be contented with who you are, without women. Once there you don't need oneliners, quirky acts or desperate strategies to convince women to like you.
 

neptoons

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
hey man, stick in there. life is ALWAYS, and i mean ALWAYS filled with ups and downs.

The ***** about it, is when your gonig through the high times in life you don't realize how good you have it.

I was playing football, in great shape, dating a girl that was working at Abercrombie and getting some of the best sex of my life.

The crazy thing, man, is that even though i had all those things going for me, it took hitting rock bottom for me to realize what i had... and what i lost. during the high times, all i could focus on was petty BULL**** that didn't really matter.

now, after a severe hip injury that kept me in bed for over 2 months and left me with a titanium pin in my hip... oh and about 70 extra pounds.

yeah, slow metabolism + bed rest + steroids (medicinal ones) + mom's good ol' home cooking has left me pretty out of shape and 70 pounds of fat i need to get rid of.

And you know what? I've been approaching women the same as i used to, and i've been getting shot down almost routinely.

i'll tell you man, sometimes i hate women with a passion because i know my personality hasn't changed, and i'm still the same upbeat person i've always been, but oddly enough they just keep shooting me down.

oh well, right? just motivates me more to get back into my old shape and drop the pounds (dropped 30 so far in about 6 months :D).

stick in there man. you might not realize how great you have it right now. (everything is relative)
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
thankyou neptoons..
you broaden my horizons even further! :)
 
Top