Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dj Bootcamp: Week One

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright gentlemen, this week will commence on the 15th of may and if you can get through this camp guys, some of ur games will increase 100 fold. I know this has changed my life and i am sure it will do the same for you guys. It will not be easy and i understand some of you have obligations such has jobs and uni, but i want you guys to make one promise that their will be no excuses, if u fail u fail, there is no "but"...about it. Because the whole point of this is to be able to handle this part of your life whilst having these obligations, because it will be hard but it is possible. DJ's do not point out problems, we solve and overcome them.

Also do not leave this to the last day, i want to see completed field reports on days 1-6, so i can actually look at u guys and know i managed to get some hardcore DJ'ers here. Alright anyway to what we are all here for the bootcamp, i have left the tasks at the bottom and the dj bootcamp link which will have some reading material that will help you. Also be free to use this thread to write your problems and successes we are all here to support eachother. If any of you have an active journal or have started a bootcamp journal i will also post it next to your name, if you want to add one just ask or message me.

DJ's

Count Chocola
Daydream Engineer
Rushing Dude 123 Journal
J0n024 Journal
Noob
Al Moh Journal
Cry For Love
Giacobe.KB
Azrael
Doback
Rockyroc Journal
Camdry90
Daddy The Pimp
Lastresort
HBK
Waking up
Blackfrost
saturos
Credos Journal

Dj Bootcamp

Exercise 1

In two separate outings, each lasting one hour in length, you will go about establishing eye contact
with strangers.

A fun way to go about doing this is to walk around in a mall or in a park and look people directly in the
eyes as they are walking towards you. You will find that most people will not look at you in the eyes,
but for those who do look you in the eye, you will want to practice looking in their eyes at least one
second longer than they look into yours, this denotes confidence. To create the impression that you
are friendly and approachable, you will want to match the eye contact with a genuine smile.

You can practice eye contact on just about anyone you see, male or female, young or old. But since
the eventual goal of this Boot Camp is to acquire women, you will want to spend at least some of your
time establishing eye contact with attractive girls.

Exercise 2

A confident person has no problem saying Hi to a stranger, and since the first part of this Boot Camp is
geared toward building confidence, the goal of this exercise is to go around and say Hi or Hello to a
total of 50 strangers during this week. Again, you can say Hi to any person you see, but since
eventually your goal will be to get girls, you will want to practice saying Hi to attractive girls. Also,
when greeting strangers, practice doing so with a smile and have fun.

Rushing dudes exercise:
Every day has you go to bed ask yourself:
"Am i closer to the man i want to be", make sure u hit yes, if u hit no put ur game on and think what you can do to hit yes the next day.

Last edited:

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And so it begins... or is about to. I really liked how the blue group back in summer 2008 created a list of IM names to keep in touch with each other. Can we do the same here?

Count Chocola

Banned
Reaction score
I am going to start Exercise 1 today... and yeah i think we should exchange IMs.... for some reason i think this is going to be fun.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking same thing, but i was to do that for the second week, but if u guys want to do it now just message me your IM's.

Waking Up

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I like the AIM idea as well.

At any rate, I went out today to the mall and did it. Probably going to do it a few more times this week. What I noticed was that most people avoid EC altogether. It was tough. It's like they really don't want to lock eyes with you. Man oh man did I feel uncomfortable doing it the first few times, but I broke through my own ice a little bit and felt a bit of freedom, not a lot, but it's a tiny bit of progress.

For the most part attractive women avoided EC with me. Some girls would EC me, I'd stare into them for about a second or two but since I was walking I eventually broke it off. They didn't really smile or anything, I think like one did.

One guy with a hat on who was really confident was chatting on his phone and looked somewhat intimidating. As I walked past I EC'd him, and within two seconds of EC he gave me a head nod. I smiled back. That was cool. There was also a girl in a store who was cute, I rounded the corner and looked at her directly. She gave me a fake, insincere smile and turned her head away.

For the most part I didn't really get a lot of reception. Damn. I guess I'll keep trying. Keep in mind for the most part I'm giving blank stares, not really smiling when I give EC, I always look for the person who I'm ECing to smile first, should it be the other way around?

Reaction score
I've tried this EC thing on my own bootcamp and it was an idle waste of time. Most people don't want to establish eye contact or are not receptive, or are just looking to see who is there in general and if they don't know you, then they break it off and that's that. You are just walking aimlessly around a mall. This was back in August, 2006 or somewhere about that time. I've given up on this since. Most people actually said the EC thing was an idle waste of time on that thread. Here's the thread for reference:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=106797

Other good exercises, I think, would be to challenge your boundaries. Go into a woman's clothing store and pretend you are buying a gift for your sister or girlfriend and leave a few minutes later. Or look at someone as if you've seen them before and their face looks familiar and ask them "say, you know you look familiar, I can't remember where I saw you though". Look at Espi's thread's posts, he also has some neat stuff about mall approaches.

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what if most people aren't doing the eye contact? Are you trying to be like most people?

Integrating the bootcamp exercises into your daily routine is not an idle waste of time. Starting doing things you want to do as a means to get more oportunities for EC and alike is, again, not a waste of time.

I never understood what's the big deal with malls (as a matter of fact I kinda hate them), but if people are cool with that, why should I destroy the flame?

Cut the negativity and post encouragements only!

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bootcamp entries are still being accepted guys for the next 2 days as the camp begins, but well done on the guys going out already and getting ready for this.

"One guy with a hat on who was really confident was chatting on his phone and looked somewhat intimidating. As I walked past I EC'd him, and within two seconds of EC he gave me a head nod. I smiled back. That was cool." That made my day waking lol.

And yes i think it is a good idea to look at some of the old bootcamp threads, i will put up walden's bootcamp, seeing he was the first one to ever complete it, will also tell u what is coming next and how to handle it.

Walden's bootcamp journal

Btw well said chalengeguyfan.

Waking Up

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow Walden's is really inspiring. Has anyone else been altered by the Bootcamp, in other words, completely changed their life and now they have an influx of women and are a lot better off at getting laid?

I'm just curious, I'm gonna do it either way. But that's really inspiring, it's almost like taking a magic pill, only it's a trailing bootcamp.

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some suggestions that helped me finish the bootcamp last year despite my terrible luck. This week is all about your limiting beliefs and the crap you have going on in your head. All these fears you have are irrational and hopefully after 50 you'll see that. After you squeak out your first hi the rest are much easier. I like to do these cold on the street in the afternoon.

The easiest way to do this is actually to just keep looking in their eyes and don't look away. Yes, it's kind of staring but if you try to look at their eyes when they're looking you're just wasting effort and time. As long as you don't look like a stalker you'll be fine. Have a slight grin and really warm it up once you get eye contact. This method gets me the hi 95% of the time. If you stop looking a lot of people will look away way to fast for you to smile. Anyway, try that if you want a good way to do it. Easy peazy.

P.S. Although most of these should be on attractive women, make sure you do a couple on men and groups as well if you're really committed to improving. They can both teach you a lot.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm, I like the first exercise, definitely something I'm gonna do but only with girls. I don't really like the second exercise just because I work with the public and I talk to easily 200 strangers a week. So that part not really as constructive for me.

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha you guys, I'm not even in this bootcamp and I'm doing the excercise :p, kinda rushing dude 123's fault though cause he informed me about it so I was following how it went etc... Anyhow, I'll just participate in some parts I guess, I don’t wanna miss out on anything. :D

It all went pretty chill you know, yesterday I went wakeboarding, had to wait for my coach so I went for a drink. Got some nice EC with the waitress there to which I said hello, but guess thats cheating :p, anyhow so I take a seat, I see some new people coming in, a 2 set (couple) get some EC with the male, so I say good evening, to which he responds positively, saying hello back to me. (2)

It amuzed me, considering he looked like a chubby motor kinda guy, and he was there with (OMG) such a freaking MILF! The couple looked like they were 40-50 somewhere in that range, but god that MILF looked nice for her age... Makes you wonder, if a chubby motor guy can get that, shouldn’t I be with Miss Belgium? By the way, when I went to my car to get my cellphone I saw this car which I can only presume was the motor guys car, WHAT A FVCKING NICE CAR *still drooling... * Kinda looked like a lightweight old 1968 black dodge charger... Respect!

Ow well, another person enters, and he seems foreign, so I establish some EC, and I nod, he says hello so I respond aswell.(3) I later heard he was foreign when he ordered dinner.

My coach arrived, and some new people aswell, so, I didn’t really have to introduce myself and say hello, but hey I’m not anti-social even though it were just kids, so I greeted then (one I know so that only one extra: 4)

Anyhow, wakeboarding was over so I took my stuff, changed clothes, and left, but I had to go back because I forgot my underwear (Lol I know...). So I get my underwear and return to my car. I see this new rider arriving, with a nice board in his hand, again I establish EC, and we greet eachother... (5)

I don’t find it that hard, just chill and act casual, you ain’t doing something weird, you’re being polite...

Game on, hope you guys doing better

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey credos well done, btw i added u on the camp, if u do the task anyway just doing your own thing then i will advance u. That way u r not obliged to force urself through it.

But yeh guys 1 more day to go!!!!!!!!!! and it begins. I want everyone to get ready. From this point forward, all ur lifes will change and all your dreams will come true. I remind u this bootcamp is not just about women. It is about career, health, hobbies, fitness, uni whatever makes u happy. I want u all to forget this guy who is typing in front of the computer now, he is the past, become the new man u wish to be. I want everyone to do all the things they want as this bootcamp is being done. Take up a new sports like football, tennis or learn a new skill guitar, pool, swimming, sky diving whatever it is. Change your lifes, no more i can't do this, screw the system. I warn you as soon as you do this everyone will try to stop you, but b strong and get through it.

Their are two kinds of people in this world, people that have their destiny controlled by the world and those who make their own destiny within the world.

Reaction score
ChalengeGuyFan said:
So what if most people aren't doing the eye contact? Are you trying to be like most people?
I'm just stating the feedback of what happened when I did this bootcamp and took it seriously. It just seems idle to go out of your way, say in a mall, and just loiter around aimlessly for the purpose of just trying to establish eye contact with strangers who typically are in their own little world.

CalengeGuyFan said:
Integrating the bootcamp exercises into your daily routine is not an idle waste of time. Starting doing things you want to do as a means to get more oportunities for EC and alike is, again, not a waste of time.
Daily routine is another story. I have posted a thread on another board about 'eye play' which is a journal of non-verbal connections that I feel with people at the gym. Bascially you just notice someone and for some reason you just find yourself around them, extending opportunities to talk with them.

http://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=282582

Usually, I just don't talk, but may just find myself around them, or find that someone may be also eyeing me as well.

Waking Up

Don Juan
Reaction score
The goal of using EC around the mall is not to allure strangers and make them into new friends, lovers, acquantices what have you (although that could happen) but to merely work on your self-conditioning and confidence. It's a training ground to get you comfortable with establishing EC first and to help condition you to use EC more often when meeting new people. It's really not that complicated.

Obviously you can go anywhere. But saying that the mall doesn't work or is inefficient is bogus.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BOOTCAMP BEGINS 2009

It is the 15th (well for me at least). So guys your new life begins today, I will look at field reports at end of week and move all the guys who complete this to the next week, i want to see these reports before the last day though, i don't wanna see u guys doing any last minute wonders, i want u finished with a day or more to spare just because u can. I want to see all of u get through this bootcamp, i don't want no one going out this week so put everything u got into this. Well it is time to get out there and show urself what ur made of.

Every man dies, but only a few really live.

Last edited:
Reaction score
While I'm not part of this bootcamp I have found myself subconciously vortexed into it involuntarily. My issue with eye contact is that I freeze up and do not smile. I feel that they have to smile or do something first before I do, so it's like a draw of who pulls the gun first (or so it feels). It's like I'd feel bad if I were to smile and they didn't reciprocate. Secondly, making a genuine smile is difficult. You have to have that gut-level strength that you just do it, but I'm a bit of a stiff most of the time and that is hard to come by. If the smile 'by-passes' that gut-level initiation (i.e. a forced smile) then it's usually a wasted smile that doesn't communicate and just falls flat.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys i have added another friend and i am going to update the names and add noobs journal to the roster, along with adding some aim addys at the end of the names. Pm me ur aim addy and i will put it on there, so we can stay in contact and get advice when needed so we can support eachother and look out for one and another. We are a group and your not alone in this we are all dj brothers.

Count Chocola
Daydream Engineer
Rushing Dude 123 Journal (aim) Rushing dude
J0n024 Journal
Noob Journal
Al Moh Journal (aim) almohsetax
Cry For Love
Giacobe.KB
Azrael
Doback
Rockyroc Journal
Camdry90
Daddy The Pimp
Lastresort
HBK
Waking up (aim) equivocalx3
Blackfrost
saturos
Credos Journal
Davidg100

Also went out tonight, i didn't want to rush the whole thing like usual so i did 15 hello's and 10 of them lead to an actual conversation. I feel my game is still very rusty, but now my openers are coming back to form and sooner or later the rest will come.

Last edited:

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had some stuff to do around campus today then saw a movie with some friends. I finished the eye contact easily using the above technique and got a lot of smiles. Very few people reject a warm smile.

I met a really cute blonde girl named Dani with freckles who goes to OCAT (Torontonians will know) waiting on the street car after I commented on it being really windy and the streetcar going right past us. Told her some stories and she told me about some of her travels. She said she's doing a masters in photojournalism or something like that. She's downtown because she wanted to take a summer course on freelance work and whatnot because she wants to work for herself. Anyway, we've got a date this week because, according to her, OCAT doesn't have parties and I suggested that if she wanted a better taste of Toronto then we should do something.

Other than that, I got thirty hi's so far. I did it with my friend Johnny since we had an hour to kill before the x-men movie so, after I convinced him I wasn't crazy, we just walked around the mall and outside getting hi's until our friends Mario and Julia got there. Only one guy totally ignored me who just walked right past me and didn't even look. It was pretty funny.

Anyway, I'll finish the remaining twenty tomorrow.