Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ Bootcamp Week 1 (Summer 2005)

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, bootcampers, it's time to get it started! Week 1 has officially begun. Make sure to complete the reading for week 1 in the bootcamp by tonight, which can be found here

Remember, the point of the first week is to make eye contact with 50 strangers and to hold it for longer than they hold yours. The second goal is to say "Hi" to 50 strangers. I recommend doing them in conjunction - once sufficient eye contact is made, a "Hi" is nice, but if you don't say hi at least smile. The point of this isn't to be staring people down off the street.

This 'outing' can be done anywhere. Instead of going to a club or a party, try going out to the downtown area, the mall, the shopping district, or any place where there will be people walking around. Remember, the point of this is to learn how to approach good looking girls anywhere you might see them, so you've got to go out there where you would normally not have met people and get going. Don't waver in your eye contact/hellos - give a blonde bombshell on the streets the same confident eyes you would a little kid or a grandmother.

If you find yourself in a conversation with one of these people, don't panic! You don't have to wait for the bootcamp to tell you what to do. If you are not typically outgoing, you'll likely get unexpected results - go with the flow!

You will notice a lot about interacting with people from completing these excercises. If you're nervous now, don't worry. You've still got 50 hello's to get comfortable by the idea. Trust me, long before you're done saying them you'll stop caring what people think.

Good luck on your journeys, and don't forget - you're a Don Juan. You know what you're doing.

--------------------------------------------------

Everyone should sign up for a Xanga blog, and use that to post their field reports. When you're done posting a field report on your blog, post on this thread with a message that you have a new field report and link to your blog. You can update as often as you like. Posting as soon as you can after an outing is recommended as you will better remember the details that will allow you to get some good feedback.

And join the webring here: DJ Xanga Webring

For the list of participants, and background info, see the thread Don Juan Bootcamp Recruiting, Summer 2005

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh man, oh man. You know what, and I am really, am I the only guy here who sees women as just being simple, and not so complex as to start a training camp to get laid, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, you guys are being fooled. But hey, DO YO BOOT CAMP BOY, YOU GO BOY!!

HAAAAAA

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice to see it's finally underway!

I haven't done any of the exercises yet but I will start as soon as I log off this computer.

I still need to see about creating a blog. I'll probably do that tonight.

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Despite what some trolls may say, the bootcamp will do wonders for you guys if you feel nervous and apprehensive about approaching strangers. "Do as you have always done, you will get what you have always gotten." Take this oppurtunity to get out there and push yourself to do something new - something you're afraid to do. That's that only way we ever really learn.

Coolage

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
some people just have social anxiety and this is overcome by the boot camp. I lot of people are afraid to approach or just don't like to.

I don't see what the problem is with a bunch of people trying to change how they act socially by taking small steps each week.

LostinNJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
This ****s fun! I went to the mall an hour ago, and I just walked around making eye contactu with random girls. Fat girls, skinny girls, hot girls, sea donkeys, old, young, jailbait walking around with their moms, their moms, its funny to see some of their reactions. Just remember, who gives a ****? You're just looking at them...

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This ****s fun! I went to the mall an hour ago, and I just walked around making eye contactu with random girls. Fat girls, skinny girls, hot girls, sea donkeys, old, young, jailbait walking around with their moms, their moms, its funny to see some of their reactions. Just remember, who gives a ****? You're just looking at them...
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

It is fun! It's a very powerful feeling isn't it? You seem like a pretty cool guy Lost. It's too bad you live in Jersey, it would be fun to wing with you.

I have 2 hi's that I'm counting so far. Today has been a busy day and I haven't had a chance to really get "out there".

How's everyone else doing?

Hi count: 2

LostinNJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oops, I forgot to keep count, I'd guess I did 15 or so eye contacts and another 7 or 8 eye contacts with hi's.

Where is everyone going? I went to the mall since its close to my house, but every time I go I end up buying some article of clothing, and this ****'s gonna get expensive...

Also, When are we going to divy up? I don't think we really need to for week 1, or 2 for that matter, but I think it would be beneficial to do it for the remaining weeks from what I've skimmed through.

I also posted in the other thread that if anyone in the NY/Northern Jersey area wanted any help to drop me a pm and we'll go hunting:)

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1, Day 1

Well I still haven't created a blog so I'll post here. I didn't get a chance to do much for bootcamp today, I was stuck here at the library all day. I got in 3 hi's to girls.

It's been so long since I've did bootcamp I'm having trouble with the hi's. It doesn't feel natural like it once did but I'm sure I will get back in the rhythm soon.

I had one conversation with HB 7. I was in the downstairs computer lab and I started asking her about the shirt she was wearing. It said something about a "spring break" alternative so I used that as an excuse to open her.

The conversation was totally one sided with me asking questions and her showing no interest whatsoever. However, it is good practice for later weeks in BC. I'm also not counting this towards any of my convos in later weeks. Once step at a time, this was just extra credit.

Anyways, need to get rolling again with bootcamp. Hope everyone else is sticking with it.

hi count: 3

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i have at least 3 new people I met today. One was a girl that lives in my apartment, she is a runner and a hottie but not sure about her relationship status. I have introduced myself to every new person that moves in here, so that works quite well. It is easy to do.

Then when doing laundry I talked to a guy and his girlfriend and they were laughing. So 3 new people I said hello to.

I was also a bit ****y with the girl here, she was in jogging shorts at the time and I told her I'd race her sometime, just not right after work.

I am thinking I'm going to use lunch time to hit on girls. My parents are in town this weekend but that is no excuse to not DJ. I'll at least get 50 hellos in.

Technicolor

Don Juan
Reaction score
week 1 day 1

i havent made a blog and i dont think i will, ill just post here since its convenient. the most important thing for me is to actually go out and do the exercises, so i dont feel the need to make a xanga.

i experimented with the eye-contact thing today, got a few random hi's in and one convo with this super-cute brunette with freckles. talked for about 10 min, she even told me to wait for her when she had to run into the b-room quick. im taking a summer bio class so i can finish my pre-requisites early so ill see her monday in class, as well as a lot of other attractive females.

47 to go, planning a long outing tomorrow. taking out my friend and her sister out for her birthday, so after that i have the rest of the day to myself. also weekend is a good time, so until next time guys.

Caldus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are we supposed to do 50 hi's throughout the week or each time we go out? I'm going to go to the mall later today and work on the eye contact and hi's. Will report here.

crazygecko

Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like 3 is today's lucky number! I did 3 hi's too.

On the way walking to the bank on campus, I thought, "sh1t, its now or never", psyched myself up a little, stopped myself from thinking negative thoughts, and made eye contact and said hi separately to the next 3 women that happened to walk on the fairly narrow path I was on.

First woman I made brief eye contact with, but she was starting to look away. I wouldn't normally say hi without EC, but having read various posts saying otherwise, I thought I'd try it. So I said hi with her looking away, she seemed a lil surprised, looked at me and smiled(I was smiling too) and returned my greeting.

Second woman I can't remember too much of, made EC, smiled, said hi, which she returned.

Third one stood out. When I said hi, she looked at me, and smiled widely without speaking. Held EC for longest on this one, though still fairly short in comparison, around 2 seconds.

Went to the gym afterwards, but didn't do any in there. Didn't feel comfortable enough. Plus if it got awkard, she'd still be around.

kulowiper

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am commiting myself to the Duan Juan Boot Camp. Today is thursday. I will reprt to you guys what has happened through my process in the Boot Camp to become a Duan Juan Masters. I am statrting in week 1 wish me luck guys. Any tips?

Reaction score
Alright, since I'm in a new city now, and my previous game was only good in Fraternities and sororities (where one can be MUCH ****ier and arrogant than in a street situation), i suppose the DJ boot-camp would be a good refresher for me.
So I'll have 5 days to do 50 contacts as opposed to 7, but it shouldnt be too bad...off to do some reading, and I'll report back tomorrow.

crazygecko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by HHloser2
You just say HI? not hello?
If the question was directed at me, yes mostly. I think hi sounds more friendly.

I did say hello to the second woman come to think of it. Her response wasn't as good as the other two, though this might just be my prejudice towards hello's.