Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ Bootcamp Week 1 (Summer 2005)

Max0r

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1 Day 2

think I've made too much of a big deal of work. I'm there at least 35 hours each week, so I can't afford to go half throttle. I don't really think the EC and hi's will be a big deal at all. So, I plan to EC lock EVERYONE and make them look away first, and to greet them. Further, I will make conversation if I've got to hang around one spot for a while, and if the situation is correct, i.e. brief introductions, I will handshake people.

Since I don't have a day off until Monday, and my hours **** my ability to do mall pickup, I have GOT TO APPLY MYSELF NOW.

Haven't had a chance to shower in 2 days now, I guess I'll be arriving for work today in lots of cologne and deoderant. Then I'll sneak into one of the dressing rooms and shower there >=)

mrsoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Week 1 Day 2

Originally posted by Max0r
think I've made too much of a big deal of work. I'm there at least 35 hours each week, so I can't afford to go half throttle. I don't really think the EC and hi's will be a big deal at all. So, I plan to EC lock EVERYONE and make them look away first, and to greet them. Further, I will make conversation if I've got to hang around one spot for a while, and if the situation is correct, i.e. brief introductions, I will handshake people.

Since I don't have a day off until Monday, and my hours **** my ability to do mall pickup, I have GOT TO APPLY MYSELF NOW.

Haven't had a chance to shower in 2 days now, I guess I'll be arriving for work today in lots of cologne and deoderant. Then I'll sneak into one of the dressing rooms and shower there >=)
yeah man i work a lot too, its hard! however this is the first time ive ever even read the bootcamp stuff so im gunna give it a try. shouldnt be too hard tomake eye contact and say hi to people since i work as a pizza delivery driver. any ideas on what i should do for an extra challenge? i dont wanna get ahead of the bootcamp though

Metalixia

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey!

nothing too exiting, but i was walking down the street when i walked past a groups of 3 girls. i was giving one (the pretiest!) some casual eye contact and smile, and she walked past and said "heya" to me. just something that boosted my confidence a little.

i haven't really been keeping a record of the ammount of hi's but i'm guessing it must be about 10-12 now.

HypeR

Don Juan
Reaction score
woohoo, just home from a night out.

Uncountable EC's and a total of about 17 EC+Hi's

Feeling awesome and more confident and I'm only 2 days in the bootcamp!!

woops, edit:

I had actually 2 girls approaching me tonight.
Too bad they weren;t hot xD

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I spent with family again. I won't count the hi's that I gave to people working but did talk with a few people and made eye contact with a few more.

I'm guessing I could put down 2 legit nonworker hi's today.
That puts me at 8.

Tomorrow I'll do more.

I do realize something, I miss my parents. They are great. Kind of tough leaving them behind in my hometown.

Remember guys family is way important than any woman, until she becomes part of your family that is.

kulowiper

Don Juan
Reaction score
week 1 day3

I made 7 hi and 2 eye contacts. I started talking to random people on the bus w/o saying hi first. I still got along way to go. Since I have no more school anymore. Ima start going to to the local target and just kickit there for a few hours. Try to make EC. I found a kool way to try to do EC. I first stated doing EC with a tire of a parked car. I started doing it to every tire i saw when i was walking my dog. So now when I make EC with a person I just replace the head with a tire. its the same "round." i have also found this website helpful on EC http://www.fastseduction.com/youarenew/eyecontact.shtml

Magico

Don Juan
Reaction score
Weekk 1 day 2

Went to a big mall with friend, no HIs, just fluff talk with people who work in stores, some ECs with HBs. On our way to the downotown, said HI to a chick who was typing text messsage on her cell but my friend (who is ignorant of my boot camp) was kinda talking real loud so I don't think she heard me.
In the shopping district, said HI to a few girls who were working for Coca Cola and I got a free coke :)

Said HI to a HB6 but she didn't return, no reaction at all.

On a running track, said HI to a HB7 while she was running, which turned into a fluff talk about running and fitness, she was giggly and receptive.

Downtown, almost midnight, brisk EC with a HB8, she looked away, I said HI, she didn't even blink :)

Observations: in the daytime, it is very f-ed up to do ECs since most people (yours truly included) wear sunglasses. So I decided not to wear them, but then I would make a very grim face thus coming across as an unfriendly person. In the big malls, the air conditioning harms my contacts and my eyes turn red, so I look like a f-in junkie. In the night if the place is not packed with people saying HI to a passing girl would probably creep her out. The ideal time is between 7p.m. and 9p.m. when it is still light but no sun.

HI&EC count 5 :woo:

Tukzulu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've already been through week 1 just a few weeks ago and did the 50 Hi's and EC's, but I'm doing it again just to get synced up with everybody else participating in the bootcamp. Did a few Hi's on Thursday, 2 on Friday (while rollerblading (1 was a mom with her baby in a stroller but hell she was still a HB7) and 3 Saturday. Went to a baseball game last night, which seems to attract loads of HBs but unfortunately they're nearly all with boyfriends and they seem to go into some sort of mode where they won't make EC or even look at guys. Strange. So I didn't get in any last night. But I'm headed to a beer festival today, so that should be a place to get my numbers up. Unfortunately, I'm going with my pops, which probably won't be so good for sarging.

Are we still doing the xanga blog thing? If so, here's mine:
http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=Tukzulu

For the guys who have never done the Hi/EC thing, I highly recommend it. It really works wonders for building up the confidence and knocking back some of the fears of talking to HB's.

dj_cowboy26

Reaction score
8 Eye Contacts, 5 Hi's

Been busy, but today I'm gonna get out there!

Cheers

Mjfan12

Don Juan
Reaction score
not much progress recently.

Hung out with the guys the last two days and they are very religious people, so they dont go looking for girls, or date or anything. So theyre not the best people to be around when youre looking for girls.

Tommorow will be much better, I'll be back in schhol (summer classes) and there are plenty of HBs there. I'll get a few his there, and then hit up another mall and or the pool and get a few more there.

crazygecko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, today's been good. I didn't do any yesterday due to circumstances, so I thought I'd try to make up for it today. Set myself the goal of saying 10 hi's today, which I met! Feeling I'm on top of the world! haha.

I won't list them all, don't think there's much point in that. I'll just comment on how I feel, and a few unique encounters.

I've found you tend to get a set few responses.
  1. No reaction, blatant attempt to ignore you. Happens mostly with Asian chicks so far(I'm Asian too).
  2. Quick glance at you, says hi, and looks away.
  3. Smiles widely, holds EC without saying anything.
  4. Smiles widely, holds EC and says something(hi etc.).
    [/list=1]

I've also found that as I keep on doing them, I don't give a damn what their reaction is. Just proud of the fact I said it, their reaction I can't control, so what's the point of worrying about it.

I haven't been greeting hot girls at all though, due to lack of confidence mainly. I feel bumped now, will let all the hotties know I exist tomorrow(day 4).

Saying hi sometimes feels odd, I find saying something relevant to the situation more comfortable. Such as 'nice dog' if they've a dog, or comment on the weather. This is also a conversational opener, which I feel would be helpful later on.

hi count today: 10
    total hi count: 13

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tukzulu

Here is a link to the xanga web ring

If you want to join up that is.

I still need to create mine. It seems all I've done is procrastinate this weekend. I need to get rolling but I'm bogged down in school work at the moment :mad:

Edit: My blog is now up

Last edited:

Caldus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
While at the gym I got in 5 hi's and 1 good eye contact, making a total of 18 hi's for me.

Two of them were really good. I smiled and they smiled back and said hi too. The rest were OK but could've done better. I was working on a set while an HB8 was leaving the gym and I was just about to stop where I was at and walk up behind her and just say hi and smile. Should've done it. Ah well, I smiled and say hi to two HB7's as I was walking out of there so that felt good.

Total Hi's: 18

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Couple of more hi's'

I'm up to maybe 10 so far. Man a bit to go to get to 50.

On the eye contact thing, I do it all the time.

So many girls look down when I try to make it. Are they nervous, are they lacking confidence who knows.

But i was really surprised when a girl at work who I think is kind of cute did it.

I need to find out her story. I won't date a girl at work but this girl seems like the shy girl that would really let loose in bed. I've seen/done the type before!

Caldus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ricky
Couple of more hi's'

I'm up to maybe 10 so far. Man a bit to go to get to 50.

On the eye contact thing, I do it all the time.

So many girls look down when I try to make it. Are they nervous, are they lacking confidence who knows.

But i was really surprised when a girl at work who I think is kind of cute did it.

I need to find out her story. I won't date a girl at work but this girl seems like the shy girl that would really let loose in bed. I've seen/done the type before!
Think of it, for the sake of this exercise, as a win when she looks down before you do. Most people don't look at you the whole time. The eye contact + hi's (and 'winning' eye contacts) will help with confidence.

Max0r

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Week 1 Day 2

Originally posted by mrsoy
yeah man i work a lot too, its hard! however this is the first time ive ever even read the bootcamp stuff so im gunna give it a try. shouldnt be too hard tomake eye contact and say hi to people since i work as a pizza delivery driver. any ideas on what i should do for an extra challenge? i dont wanna get ahead of the bootcamp though
The challenge will be to EC the **** out of people you deliver to. If it's an attractive girl, do the thing where you look in her eyes when she looks into yours, and look at the top of her head when she isn't looking you in the eye. Never break eye contact while you are being given eye contact. Or is that easy? =P

kav_3

Don Juan
Reaction score
week1 Day 2 and 3

Well I have nothing much to report, on day 2 I went back to the same beach as day 1, but with a different friend and it was even worse than the first day, since for some reason on a hot sunny day there weren't to many hot chicks, and if they were they were either with some guys or on the other side of the street, even my friend was shocked.

Well for day 3 nothing much to report since I just played some football with my friends and then went to my friends house right after.

I feel like i'm slacking and falling behind and i'm letting excuses get in my way, I think tomorrow i'm going to go to the mall on my own, especially since I think i'm using my friends as an excse not to try as hard and let some opportunities pass by.

Max0r

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Weekk 1 day 2

Originally posted by Magico
Observations: in the daytime, it is very f-ed up to do ECs since most people (yours truly included) wear sunglasses. So I decided not to wear them, but then I would make a very grim face thus coming across as an unfriendly person. In the big malls, the air conditioning harms my contacts and my eyes turn red, so I look like a f-in junkie. In the night if the place is not packed with people saying HI to a passing girl would probably creep her out. The ideal time is between 7p.m. and 9p.m. when it is still light but no sun.
Quit making situational excuses. You're only ****ing things up for yourself. Assume responsibility, be a man. Stop placing the blame on circumstances. Do the best you can in any situation. Same goes for me. You have a lot of bootcamp work to do tomorrow, Max!!

Magico

Don Juan
Reaction score
week1 day3

Met few friends for a game of soccer. We played on an improvised pitch next to a walkway on the river bank.

EC+HI jerk style to a group of passing girls (HB 7-9) who turned to be younger than they look, but still legal :) The response was OK, they returned the greeting, and were giggly. There were 3 of them, but 2 actually returned greeting so I'll count 2.

Asked a HB7.5 for a direction then some small talk.

MILF in a group of people, one likely to be a husband, LOL, no reaction.

Some more ECs+fluff talks, but won't count since they're either salespeople or UGs.

There is a big concert tomo, some 200 000 people are expected to attend, so this will be an ultimate chance for at least 20 HIs (one in every 10 000 LOL).

MaxOr , did you see an icon at the end of my day2 post? :woo: It means " keep on truckin' "

Ever onward , I suggest not doing too much running in the begining. Once a day every day is more than enough IMO. From your post I couldn't really understand the difference between pro BC and regular BC...

Everyone else , what's up? I thought there were 53 people on this camp, and there are only 15-20 regular posters...?

HI&EC count 9

LostinNJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
The best is a hottie with her MILF mother. Say hi to the mom and smile, their reactions are priceless! Done it twice!