Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ Boot Camp - Week #1

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by the-king:
hi mistyc!

good question,next time i will stop talking to them.
so mistyc which lesson you are now,and how it is going?
oh I've done the walking away thing too.. Way too often
hehe

I'm at week #3 now, but it didn't go too well. So in the coming week I'll still be at week 3 and probably week 4 too, since college is starting... And I'm gonna get so many phone numbers they'll flow out of my ears

the-king

Don Juan
Reaction score
This week i was lazy and didnt continue my task of saying hi to 50 people.
today i said 5 hellos in the street.all of them were beautiful girls and all of them smiled and say hello back.And again it felt great.
like i said before i dont like saying hi to people,just to girls at my age and older a little.

In final more 38 hello's to go,in the end of the week it will be done.
I wanna say hello to my friends:rookie_donjuan,jca,EpsilonArmati,Hamlet,Medallion and colonnel.
So did you all finish the first assignment?

colonel

Reaction score
I really didn't make the effort in my first week. I have just got back from a weeks holiday in Corfu. I couldn't believe I was capable of such a change in a week. I was so different out there. Didn't have a problem talking to anyone. I was under a heavey influence of alcohol. But I am the same in the UK, just can't do the whole talking thing.

I am starting again. I am in a course for the next 2 days. This should be a perfect opportunity for eye contact and saying hi to strangers.

Well done, looks like u r making progress my friend.

B.Kennedy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose that I started this tonight, but I'm not quite sure if I'm doing it right. I find myself looking away alot. From some of the other posts, it sounds like that's natural, but I still think it's strange.

I wound up saying 'hi' to only a few of the people I passed by (around 5, I think), but I was more interested in starting small with the EC stuff. I did pull one, I guess, "smooth" move. There was this one dark-skinned brunette at a perfume or makeup counter (or something like that) that I noticed was looking at me before I noticed her. I went on my merry way, but when I passed back through that area, I saw her sitting in front of the counter having make-up applied to her face from another blonde co-worker. I walked up next to them and put my arm around the brunette, and said to the blonde "but how can you improve on perfection?" The blonde girl stammered a bit and shortly came up with the reply "I'm just practicing -- that's how!" The other girl said something like "I wish I heard that every day."

Looking back, it seems quite goofy. I don't know, maybe it wasn't exactly smooth, maybe it was just a dumb thing to say, but they seemed to like it.

You've got to start somewhere, I guess. This is where I'm starting. Wish me luck.

Cyledehysp

Don Juan
Reaction score
My eyes just cant take it any longer. This is too much for me, I`m practicing readin on this page to the point I should be blind... But its time for me to stop. I now know so much about everything that has something or even anything to do with girls, dating, and mental masturbating. But I`m not into mental masturbation, SS and stuff like that. If there would be anything that I could do to become a true Don Juan, instead of being a total wuss with woman I`v always been - I would take any effort to become someone I always could only dream to be. To make it short - the time is now. Time, to practice something more than reading, since I want to get this dating part of my life handled. So please, fellows Don Juans, count me in! I`m starting in about an hour THE week one. Dont wish me luck, eventually kick my buutt if I`ll ever slow down in self improvement. The reward is just to sweet to don`t do it all. And the reward is not any, even the hottest, women in this world. The reward is new me. Smiling to me from the mirror. If there is any YOU who keeps reading and reading and improving his KNOWLEDGE only, and planning to eventually try this stuff some day, drop it! Why not start today. And starting includes ACTION. ACTION. unless you want to date .jpg girls even one day longer. But me? - nope I don`t.

Cyledehysp

the-king

Don Juan
Reaction score
hello guys,

i didnt complete the first assignment.The reason is because i dont have time,i am a prince -
.no really,i just go fishing,football...etc...And another problem is that in my city there are no girls at all,nothing.So i have to take a bus to go to the bigger city where all the girls are.Ans there are 2 possibilities to find girls,the beach or the mall.Anyone have any ideas where other place where you can enjoy and spend time there and to find beautiful girls?
didnt here from you guys lot of time,so post your results and asnwer my question too

Don Giovanni

Don Juan
Reaction score
I finally got fed up with myself and decided to do the DJ Boot Camp. I will do what it takes.

Here's what happened so far: On Monday, I went out and started making eye contact; I eventually said "hi" to two people. On Tuesday, I said hi to a like a few people and spoke to this girl for a minute- got her e-mail too. Today, I got frustrated with myself because a girl friend of mine described me as a "nice guy" with "internal confidence"... what bull****. Said hi to like 5 people. Hardly anyone replies.

Does anyone else feel as if you should have something to approach a girl about before saying hi? It just felt kind of strange to me.

It is damn comforting to know that I'm not starting this one out alone. I guess i have another 41 "hi's" to go... Hope you all good luck.
------------------
Time to break some walls.

[This message has been edited by Don Giovanni (edited 09-18-2002).]

Coda A27

Don Juan
Reaction score
Started a week ago, but skipped week #1 since I work in retail and say "Hi" to strangers anyway.

------------------
Je suis le grand fromage

In words of Chris Rock "there is a choice every man has to make --- COMMITMENT? OR NEW PUSSIE? --- that's the question"

Another one from Chris Rock "Men are only as faithful as their options."

jerk_flava

Reaction score
Well I just started this program myself last week, and with the perfect situation...I'm working at a new job in an office with a grip of hotties!! So, introducing myself and meeting them is kinda expected, and for them to introduce themselves to me as well. I'd say I've met about 30 people there to whom I've initiated first contact. The only problem I stumbled across is my really hot supervisor...she seems very confident and professional (im guessing she's in her mid-20's) and whenever I make eye contact with her, I can't help but drop my gaze (communicating submisiveness, shyness etc..) and the worst part is that when I do drop my gaze I end up staring at her BOOBIES, then I catch myself and look back at her eyes, by which time it's probably too late and she thinks I'm some kinda perverted creep thinking about pinching her nipples. Everyday when I interact with her, I try and match her strong confident gaze, but she always wins, and I get the distinct feeling she knows I'm trying to keep the eye contact without breaking first. Aside from that, I was at supermarket trying to find some paper bags, and I asked a little cute blonde cashier putting batteries on a rack to help me out...she told me which aisle to find them, and I smiled really big and made eye contact and thanked her...immeadiatley after she asked If i needed help finding them...she led the way I started a convo on why I needed the paper bags (my uncle Chappy uses them to breath into whenever he wants to get attention and try and make eveyone think he's having a respiratory attack) and the convo took a few turns and twists and we eneded up talking about our jobs...I was then gonna make the kill and ask her for her #, when I realized her breath smelled like a dirty *****s ass. I thanked her again and left.

M

mattymo365

Hi all-

Well, I found this message board and website earlier this week, and I am thoroughly impressed! This is exactly what I needed

I'm posting this as my committment to doing the first week of boot camp activities. I'll be back in one week to report my results!

Matt

New Guy 17

Reaction score
Hey DJs hows it going? I just found this site a few days ago and I'm joining the boot camp too! Count on seeing my posts guys I said I'm in so u better believe it!

Nohitme Highmnu

Don Juan
Reaction score
First day... I thought I would start slow, I did the eye contact deal, it went well... and now I really know what you meant about people being really shy.

I will start on the saying hello to 50 people tomorrow...

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys,
Count me in as well. I hope it is not too late and that you guys are not way too far into it. I will post my results soon.

Cheers.

Nohitme Highmnu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 2 - Said hello to 1 person... ignored.
Then I went to the bar, and ended up being with only 1 person I knew. I went and intro'd myself to 8 groups of people, and met app. a dozen women because of it. No numbers unfortunately

I really saw the value of many of the "techniques" that I've learned the past couple weeks... including (accidentally) the boob touch.

I was helping a drunk buy a pack of smokes from the vending machine, and this girl was talking to him, then just because of the positioning of us 3 I touched her boob with the back of my hand... she then stopped talking with drunk and introduced herself to me (we hadn't talked up to that point)!!

Day 3 - 0 hello's (on the street). It has really sunk in just how shy everyone really is. Most would not look me in the face, and most of those that did only did so for max 0.5 seconds. I am clubbing it tonight, so there is room to make up still, but it really is hard to say hello to someone that won't look you in the face.

My question now is, does the 'head nod' count as a hello?? because most people that I did this too returned the favor, some even smiled.

By the way, I love you all... the past couple days, I haven't been able to not smile. (in part because of a raise I got at work, but nonethe less)

wish me luck.

------------------
"Old people don't need companionship. They need to be isolated and studied so it can be determined what nutrients they have that might be extracted for our personal use." - Homer J. Simpson

Nohitme Highmnu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 2 - Said hello to 1 person... ignored.
Then I went to the bar, and ended up being with only 1 person I knew. I went and intro'd myself to 8 groups of people, and met app. a dozen women because of it. No numbers unfortunately

I really saw the value of many of the "techniques" that I've learned the past couple weeks... including (accidentally) the boob touch.

I was helping a drunk buy a pack of smokes from the vending machine, and this girl was talking to him, then just because of the positioning of us 3 I touched her boob with the back of my hand... she then stopped talking with drunk and introduced herself to me (we hadn't talked up to that point)!!

Day 3 - 0 hello's (on the street). It has really sunk in just how shy everyone really is. Most would not look me in the face, and most of those that did only did so for max 0.5 seconds. I am clubbing it tonight, so there is room to make up still, but it really is hard to say hello to someone that won't look you in the face.

My question now is, does the 'head nod' count as a hello?? because most people that I did this too returned the favor, some even smiled.

By the way, I love you all... the past couple days, I haven't been able to not smile. (in part because of a raise I got at work, but nonethe less)

wish me luck... wait a sec, I don't believe in luck anymore... at least when it comes to the ladies.

------------------
"Old people don't need companionship. They need to be isolated and studied so it can be determined what nutrients they have that might be extracted for our personal use." - Homer J. Simpson

Nohitme Highmnu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, I thought the first one didn't go through, so I re-wrote it... what a waste of 10min.

------------------

Master of the Universe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

We're going to start the Boot Camp again, at least the first four weeks anyway, starting Monday, 11-11-02!

So if you've been waiting in anticipation to join, but have been looking for an opportunity to start when others are also starting, then jump onboard!

Master of the Universe

------------------
[After an accident at sea, Don Juan finds himself washed up on a beach, where he is discovered by a young woman.]
Tisbea: Wake up, handsomest of all men, and be yourself again.
Don Juan: If the sea gives me death, you give me life. But the sea really saved me only to be killed by you. Oh the sea tosses me from one torment to the other, for I no sooner pulled myself from the water than I met this siren - yourself. Why fill my ears with wax, since you kill me with your eyes? I was dying in the sea, but from today I shall die of love.
Tisbea: You have abundant breath for a man almost drowned. You suffered much, but who knows what suffering you are preparing for me?... I found you at my feet all water, and now you are all fire. If you burn when you are so wet, what will you do when you're dry again? You promise a scorching flame; I hope to God you're not lying.
Don Juan: Dear girl, God should have drowned me before I could be charred by you. Perhaps love was wise to drench me before I felt your scalding touch. But your fire is such that even in water I burn.
Tisbea: So cold and yet burning?
Don Juan: So much fire is in you.
Tisbea: How well you talk!
Don Juan: How well you understand!
Tisbea: I hope to God you're not lying.
- Tirso De Molina, The Playboy of Seville

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm already in!

Hi to 30 people so far.

I've mastered eye contact.

Read my report here, for more detailed info.

Nick

Squy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does this count?
I'm fortunate enough to have a job (shop clerc), where I see around 500 customers each day. I smile, make eye contacts, and greet each one of them.
Actually in the beginning, I was shy as h3ll, afraid to say hi, make eye contact and never smile...After been here for a while, now I flirt heavly with every HB I see =)

But anyway, I gonna head to the mall to do this execise in a couple mins. Let's find out how is the differences...

-------------
"I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. (I had to success, because I finally ran out of things that would'nt work)"
-Thomas Edison