DJ Boot Camp - Course Description (class is now in session)

W

Wuldstock

I'm in. School's almost out so it will make this whole thing a lot easier (there is no tomorrow with these girls if ya know what i mean
) so I'm all for it!

osceris

Reaction score
This'll be great. I've had some experience looking into womens eyes and actually experimenting lateley with different techniques and varied results. Lateley I look into their eyes, like a kind of stare without a smile and get an intrigued look, not necessarily a hello, and that's not good. So, after reading a number of comments about the positiveness of a smile and a hello, and the dangers of psycho manifestation, I will expand upon the variables and include a smile, whenever possible to upgrade my results. I look forward to Lesson #2-What to say after initial contact & overcoming "freezing up"
Thanks for the lessons.

ironhorse

Reaction score
Hello fellow Don's. I am pumped about this bootcamp. Being prior military I know what bootcamp is like, often times scary, sometimes it feels like you can't give any more but by the end you are transformed into the type of man that you used to envy. As some passing advice to all the budding Juans out there to supplement their training. 1)After you get your gripping fear of rejection dealt with by your studies in bootcamp learn to push the envelope. I was a guy just like the rest of us who got marginal sucess, you know who you are. Once I got past the hello's and small talk with women that I had a little bit of chemistry with I started pushing the envelope asking for totally outrageous things that took cojones the size of cantelopes. I always do it in a joking way and about 60% of the time I get what I ask for (maybe 25%-45% when I first started). For example. I would strike up conversation about her pants and complement her on them. Then I would ask her to get up and model them for you (might take come encouragement and prodding) and if she gets up you can check her out really good and tell her that she has a nice butt, legs.. etc. She will probably blush and jokingly punch you in the arm. I have humorously reasoned at times that since I already looked at her butt then I should be allowed to touch it, it is in the rulebook of first dates (smiling and laughing young DJ, lighthearted, not like a frustrated perv) Sometimes my dates have let me feel their butt right then and there leading to some making out and first night scoring or setting the mode for the rest of our dates with her asking me to model for her and her feeling MY butt which leads to scoring. I am not some 165 pound, fair-haired, beach patroning chick magnet. Most hot chicks look the other way when I try and make eye contact but if I approach them and talk to them *making them laugh* and making a favorable, memorable impression I have been given a key to their inner circle and the inner circle is where you establish intimacy and eventually score, date her etc.. If you have never heard this before this will change your world more that anything you have learned anything you have learned about women. Take a minute to clear your mind.. Ok, here it is.. Humor is the trojan horse of the average DJ. Humor will get you into more places and out of more situations with women than anything else. Like I said ealier I will ask a totally outrageous request from a girl that I hardly know but phrase it in a way that makes her laugh and more often than not she complies with what I ask for whether it is for a ride 3 states away to the airport, showing me the tatoo on her thigh (breast, butt, stomach etc..) or anything else blunt that I can think of that 98% of guys are afraid to ask. Men who risk a woman's disapproval are sexy. Women want a man to shock them sometimes, surprise them give them something to talk about.. fix about you or whatever. That is why jerks are so irrestable to women. They don't give a damn what that woman thinks and she is attracted to him and is constantly trying to change him. The change is a challenge. If you already a super-considerate, nice guy then you aren't any fun. It is like trying to get a good girl t be a slut. If she does then we don't like her as much but the journey was sure fun. Same concept. If you are a nice guy you are the equivalent of a slut. You are an emotional slut. Anytime she needs a quick recharge she calls Mr Kick-Me and gets what she needs while he is thinking that she has mistaken him for an alpha male in mathing season. He is getting set up to get used. Ration and control your emotions (keep your composure) and "nice-ness" to women and they will be begging for it. In this state a $5 rose will buy you $100 of affection but as Mr Kick-Me you could buy $100 of roses and she reacts as if they were a $5 rose.. get it? Women are nurturers by nature and seem to always be looking for a human project to work on. If you are a gentle nurturing male then she will see you as good as gay because women are pretty cut and dry as far as what personality types that they are attracted to. The things that I do are on the border of jerky but would best be described as ballsy or forward. Some of my female friends tell me how much the *hate* me but are laughing and calling me all of the time trying to get me to stop doing what I am doing but there are times that I have and they just lost interest in calling making excuses for being busy so I started again busting their balls and being inconsiderately honest and teasing a little bit the the e-mails restarted and so did the phone calls and requests to hangout. I have gotten some requests met that I am still shocked today that happened. Let's say that a young lady asked me to be her pimp but I refused like a wuss and a renzdevous.. well e-mail me if you want to know what happened.. Remeber Dons, this skill is like money. The more of it you have the more that you can acquire but every now and then there's always a sale.

Master of the Universe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ironhorse,

That was an excellent post (maybe next time you can break it down into multiple paragraphs though
)! You might want to consider posting it as a seperate thread.

Anyway, welcome aboard to you and the new recruits. The first lesson is up at http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/014030.html

Master of the Universe

------------------
"Life's a joke... take it too seriously, and the joke's on you"

I

I - Man

I've been waiting for this kind of learning opportunity ever since I have become interested in meeting attractive women. Good work, Master of the Universe, looking forward for action.

Foohito

Reaction score
im in

D

DWoodstock

I am fully prepared to participate in this dating and confidence manhattan project. In like Sin.

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really think this should be added as a section in the DJ Bible. It is more useful to do the boot camp now but if it's in the bible newbies can and read it and decide to do it, I think having it in the bible would be an awesome idea, would really help people who came to this site after the actual boot camp thing is done because most newbies end up reading the bible.

TBR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I know. I am way late. Well, I giving my best to catch up. It'll be hard but I have to do it. Life is about to change!!
So far I've read some stuff from other seduction pages in the web but just found DJ. It's great. So far I had quite a lot of theory. But now it's going to be applied. This will be great.
So time to go and catch up!

Btw my bio:
18 year old student from Germany. Never much success with women (through my own faults).

Dr_Feelgood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ironhorse,

Excellent Post! This is an area I really need to work on. In the past, I never did this kind of thing, and always ended up in the friend zone. And, I'm the kind of guy girls often check out, and even sometimes approach.

But, I turn on the nice guy act, and end up a lowly "friend". I've been working on the type of thing you mentioned, but haven't done it much. I guess I'm not really creative yet, and need more practice.

That's why even though I'm having great success with the "hi" and eye contact thing, the rest of this boot camp may be different for me. The hardest part for me is being different and interesting in a funny way that women love. If I could do that, I would have to hire bodyguards to keep the women off of me. (maybe [
/] )

If any other DJs have ideas about this sort of behavior and funny approaches, please post them. I really need the ideas. Thanks Ironhorse, keep posting more.

Jortis

Reaction score
I'm in but one week later....may I join you?

I saw that the 2 week is just started may I post my results one week later?

Thanks

Jortis

from Florence, Italy