Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ Boot Camp - Course Description (class is now in session)

Don Napolitano

Don Juan
Reaction score
Introducing myself:

I'm a friend of KometaAmarelo (we live next to each other and go to the same Uni. - management).

I'm 21 and I've never chased girls tough a couple girls chased me

Well, I'm more naive than AFC really, I'm just to damn lazy to be going after girls..tough deep down it might all be about fear of failure..

Well, I'm joining to get out of the confort zone.

I'm the meantime I do aikido and procrastinate the rest of the time

Dr_Feelgood

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like Rico Suave's idea of having a few "guest" lessons from Master DJ's. Maybe at the end, or even sometime early in the program. Some of the guys on here could come up with some great ideas that would be a big help.

Hero of the Day

Reaction score
Sounds great, count me in.

I'm a 20 year old student from Australia.

I read this site because in my 20 years I haven't gotten anywhere with women and I think I ought to try and change that.

I haven't had the guts to take action yet. I think this boot camp is just the kind of thing I was look for to give me a kick start

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah yeah watup you all this is bfl, i already know that girls are attractive to me....for example yesterday i was at the mall and i was trying this shoes on and a girl anout a 9.9 walked in front of me and stop she then started to stare at my shoes i said "u like 'em" she said "yeah i'ma get them" at this point just by the body language i knew that she was interested in me.then she started to start a conversation, she said "but u gotta have the jersay to wear those shoes" i said "i got it"
The only mistake i made was that i left right away and i didn't even ask her for her phone number cause i didn't know how to keep the conversation going. i guess that this boot camp will help me to start a conversation and end it with the digits.

------------------
Be safe g

Master of the Universe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well guys, we're ready to get started! The first lesson is up and running. Let's get going!

DJ Boot Camp - Week #1 http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/014030.html

Master of the Universe

P.S. Rico Suave, I like your idea very much. If any experienced DJs want to contribute to this project in a specific capacity, such as being a guest Drill Seargent, please let me know by e-mailing me at the_masteroftheuniverse@yahoo.com

------------------
"Life's a joke... take it too seriously, and the joke's on you"

valikyule

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, I have the same problem. I'm graduating from college and would love to see where this goes.

count me in too

MG69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Master of the Universe,

i have a little suggestion to add to your course.

we all know that we have to have confidence, control, being a challenge and humour to be a successful DJ.

just wondering if u would like to add some more lessons on control, being a challenge and humour.

i am willing to help plan these if needed.

and i hope upon the completion of the whole boot camp thingy, it will be put into the DJ bible as a section by itself.

Master of the Universe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MG69,

"we all know that we have to have confidence, control, being a challenge and humour to be a successful DJ.

just wondering if u would like to add some more lessons on control, being a challenge and humour."

I had a few things planned on those subjects, but I would love to hear your suggestions, and of course I'll be happy to give credit where credit's due. E-mail me at the_masteroftheuniverse@yahoo.com with your ideas. Thanks.

Master of the Universe

------------------
"Life's a joke... take it too seriously, and the joke's on you"

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm, kinda late, but better late then never.

BlEh!

GHOST

------------------
I'm Ghost, Peace Out.

(.`*·.¸(`*·.¸ ¸.·*´)¸.·*´.)
*·.«´¨`·.Dee-Zy.·´¨`».·*
_...,·'(.·'´(¸.·''·.¸)`'·.)'·,..._

Vulcan

Reaction score
late but am in. knee injured, so will practice in the hospital..hehe
Another AFC

------------------
It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong
man stumbled or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The
credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred
with dust and sweat and blood...and who...if he fails, at least fails while
daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid
souls who know neither victory nor defeat
-THEODORE ROOSEVELT

Ronin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in.....so whats the date that this first lesson/excersise will be posted? Or has it already been?

Sean

WHOYODADDY0069

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up Don Juaner's, it's Daddy!!! And i'm definately going to give it hell during the DJ Boot Camp. Its a great idea and i'm definately recommending it to some of my buddies. I'm a little late in registering, but I can catch up quick. As for the introduction: I'm 27 yrs. old, live in Boston where there are lots of hotties. College girls everywhere. I decided to team up with you guys to get some help in trying to score with as many ladies as I can. I want to be the the Master Don Juan from Boston. Can't wait to get started!!!! Talk to you all soon..... Daddy

C

Chuck Adams

I wish to learn the way of the force. Thank you great Juan.