DJ Bible - Where to meet people to talk with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniax

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm doing the DJ bible, this thing is great. I've become much more outgoing and strong in the past few weeks. I had a question. In the 2nd week it says to go and converse with 10 strangers. The question is, where? On the street you pass by ppl, doesn't happen. I guess when you're in somewhere, like the train or bus. Or maybe a restaurant. Places like that? Did anyone here make a special outing to the mall or something just to do it? Also, I read, which I think is a good idea, is to catch her eyes first and smile, to see if you can approach. Any other tips or suggestions I'd appreciate.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best bet is to meet women in places where women with the specific qualities you are looking for hang out. Unless you don't care about the type of women you meet, you should go to specific places. t makes even more sense if you go to places where YOU feel comfortable too.

As for eye contact I've learned something over the past couple of weeks that seems far fetched but actually holds true. After making eye contact keep looking at her after she looks away. If she looks back within 45 seconds, there is some type of interest level. I sh1t you not!

I learned this while in Europe during the last couple of weeks of hanging out with stereotypical Don Juans. I tried it there and it held true. I just got back this week and will test it on stateside women this weekend.

TDOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
That eye contact tip is gold.
Thanks Mr. Francisco d'Anconia.

To add to that, here's something that I learned about eye contact.

Never dart back and forth rapidly between focusing on her left or right eye. It makes you look nervous.
Instead focus on just her left eye for a good 45 secs then smoothly move over to the right eye and focus on that one for a good 45 seconds. You will appear relaxed and calm.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check out her a$$ after she passes you by (make sure she doesn't see this) and then quickly look back into her face. You got to let your masculine nature take over before you approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.