DJ Bible in word format?

DJ Vulcanis

Don Juan
Reaction score
does it exist? i downloaded the book of shuma gora printed out and threw it in a binder and im on about page 41 of 61 right now, i know you can download the dj bible but it would be so much easier if i could do with it what i did with the book of shuma gora, a very good read which i might add.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Yeah...PDF would be better, if someone's got time to document everything that's in the Bible...with bookmarks and everything.

DJ Vulcanis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
Yeah...PDF would be better, if someone's got time to document everything that's in the Bible...with bookmarks and everything.
either one would be fine i think.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no

I was working on one but never finished it

I wanted a word format so I can print it out - but I ended up just copy-paste'N the stuff into word and print them out.

so far I'm only half way through N I already have 2 inches of paper

lol

DJ Vulcanis

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, im starting to take the dj bible and convert it into a giant word document, after that i will transform it into a pdf so its all nice and shiny and glowing with DJ radiance, like it should be. (the only thing im really taking credit for is copying and pasting from the web to the document, borrowing the format of the person who typed up the book of don juan with a few small changes, like a table of contents, depending on how much free time i will have at work it should take me about 2 or 3 weeks, but it is coming)

DJ Vulcanis

Don Juan
Reaction score
holy ****. wow. only two sections done and its already 128 pages...