"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

DJ Bible in word format?

DJ Vulcanis

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2003
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Age
43
does it exist? i downloaded the book of shuma gora printed out and threw it in a binder and im on about page 41 of 61 right now, i know you can download the dj bible but it would be so much easier if i could do with it what i did with the book of shuma gora, a very good read which i might add.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Yeah...PDF would be better, if someone's got time to document everything that's in the Bible...with bookmarks and everything.
 

DJ Vulcanis

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2003
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Originally posted by squirrels
Yeah...PDF would be better, if someone's got time to document everything that's in the Bible...with bookmarks and everything.
either one would be fine i think.
 

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
no

I was working on one but never finished it

I wanted a word format so I can print it out - but I ended up just copy-paste'N the stuff into word and print them out.

so far I'm only half way through N I already have 2 inches of paper

lol
 

DJ Vulcanis

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2003
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Age
43
well, im starting to take the dj bible and convert it into a giant word document, after that i will transform it into a pdf so its all nice and shiny and glowing with DJ radiance, like it should be. (the only thing im really taking credit for is copying and pasting from the web to the document, borrowing the format of the person who typed up the book of don juan with a few small changes, like a table of contents, depending on how much free time i will have at work it should take me about 2 or 3 weeks, but it is coming)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

DJ Vulcanis

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2003
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Age
43
holy ****. wow. only two sections done and its already 128 pages...
 
Top