Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ Bible down temporarily...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EDIT: The DJ Bible is temporarily located here:

www.trappedtime.com/djb

It will be back in it's normal place sometime either late Tuesday or early Wednesday.

---------------

Just letting everyone know that the DJ Bible will be temporarily down while I attempt to find out why my domain name has expired. To make a long story short, it seems as though it expired practically overnight and was subsequently picked up by a registrar who wants $200 to get it back. I do have several other domains that I can shift all of the files to, so this outage shouldn't be anything more than temporary.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
HAHA, hacked, lol..

It might of been just that time for renewal, email address change...so you never got the notification or anything...meh

I'd just switch it to a new domain...why not even the SS.com domain??

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Hurry! Limited time offer! Place no money down, shipping will take 6 to 8 weeks. COD orders preferred. No refunds or exchanges allowed. Acceptance based on credit approval, interest rate depends on situation incurred. We reserve the right to remove any liabilities for unsatisfactory results from use of product. Made in China.

:D

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: The site expired because the credit card I had on file with the original registrar had also expired. I've updated the card, they've done their thing, and it should be back up in a few hours.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
dreamxhenry hacked it maybe?
Haven't heard of dreamxhenry in a while. I have the feeling he is still hanging around with another pseudo name, although he go suspended....

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While the site has been down, I've transferred all of the material to my mirror domain: trappedtime.com

You can access it via nick's mirror or here:

www.trappedtime.com/djb

JBSpencer.com should be back up and running sometime tomorrow (the nameserver had to propogate to something or other, I don't pretend to understand it just so long as it works...)

[R]eality

Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Worldwide male development has temporarily been put on hold. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Because the Male Bible's been stolen. Aaah!
God, SS's so pathetic.