Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ Alpha Male PERSONIFIED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, this guy* should be the post-new age role model for US ALL and crowned DJ of the month! His article was just dripping in primal testosterone and anti-feminist-BS. I think he about covered it all very clearly, succinctly and UNAPOLOGETICALLY...MUST READ!
Women thought the last victory of equality was to make men more 'sensitive'. The bitter irony, says this male writer in a piece that will infuriate the opposite sex (including his wife Liz Jones), is women don't like wimps after all...

Last Christmas, my wife threw me out after discovering I'd been cheating on her. On the night we got back together, I made strong, passionate love to her. Unfaithful as I'd been, I was not going to let her have me over a barrel for the rest of our marriage. I needed to keep a sense of self and not allow her to mire me in guilt and a desperate quest of forgiveness.

I needed to let her know what she would be missing if we broke up for ever. I gave her a manful bravura performance that night, and at the height of her passion, I asked her: 'Who's the boss?'

The question threw her. Initially she wouldn't give me a reply, but I enticed it from her. 'You are,' she finally gasped. 'You are!' I am a very difficult man to be with. I know I have caused my wife great pain and anxiety. But she is an adult, and ultimately it is wholly her choice whether she wants to be with me or not - I cannot be anyone other than myself.
:crackup: :cheer: :box:

His understanding here is just loaded with DJness. In short, he proudly wields his persona/frame like a HARD PENIS for her to admire, and it is SHE who must CONFORM to it like a sopping WET V@GINA! Both figuratively and LITERALLY! :crackup: The KEY to PROPER gender relations is all in SEX, folks! If you EVER question it, just think about sex metaphorically to guide you...(not angry lesbian feminists). For it is what evolved with us over millions of years - and is thus both field-tested and time-proven. Men should be like a penis, women like a v@gina. Which will work out better for BOTH parties. Any questions?

...Although I do disagree with him cheating (dishonest), everything else I applaud 110%!!! THIS is what we need to all become, fellas!

* Even observe their BL here - he is smirking at her, while she looks UP adoringly at him, lmao! :up:

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So... being a real man means being a complete prick?

"Who's the boss"

What a moron.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
realsmoothie said:
So... being a real man means being a complete prick?

"Who's the boss"

What a moron.
He is a man because first and foremost he was true to himself. If a "prick" is who he is, then thats whom she must accept. It is purely up to her to accept his behavior. Though I probably wouldn't go about it the same way, I believe all men should require their woman to submit. Her submission is the key to both of their happiness.

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He could be making it all up so he can grab an audience.

The general idea he is stating is somewhat valid in the sense that you as a man have to dominate...your woman's heart in order to have a more fulfilling romantic relationship. Please note I did not say dominate in terms of being controlling or forceful, dominate in the form that you are a man and she is a woman subjective of her natural submissive societal norm.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hitman10000 said:
The general idea he is stating is somewhat valid in the sense that you as a man have to dominate...your woman's heart in order to have a more fulfilling romantic relationship. Please note I did not say dominate in terms of being controlling or forceful, dominate in the form that you are a man and she is a woman subjective of her natural submissive societal norm.
Er, "who's the boss" is a little more stronger than the spin you're putting on it.

But I'm curious to hear a little more detail on your seperation between being "controlling or forceful" and "dominant". Not being negative, I really am curious.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Controlling is AFC. Can you make a horse drink?

Domination is maintaining your frame and DHV enough so that she will wisely choose to conform to it. You can't make a horse drink, but you can lead it to water... So, you offer her your option and give her the choice of your way or the highway.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now, an interesting article on "self-victimizing" broads and the "abusive" alpha bikers whom they choose to be with. Goes to show how women truly looove male power, emotional/mood enhancers (drugs, excitement, battery, etc) and rigid rules to adhere to. Was this the last bastion of manhood?
Outlaw motorcycle gangs are male dominated and highly chauvinistic. Women are treated as playthings and property. Women are generally victimized by forcing them into prostitution or street level drug traffickers, and quite often physically and sexually abused. In the outlaw biker's society women are bought, sold, traded or given away within the club.

Selling drugs in the mid 1960's teaches the outlaw biker the basics of supply and demand. When they learn men pay to rent the empty space between a woman's leg, they put their women to work. In the violent, profit-oriented society inhabited by the outlaw biker, that's all a woman is - a hole, a piece of property to rent or trade.

Women take up with outlaw bikers for different reasons: some are hungry, some need a warm place to stay, and others feel safe in a crowd. While outlaw bikers abduct and rape many women, most attach themselves voluntarily to the club and everything it stands for - drugs, alcohol, parties, fast bikes and cars, cheap thrills and sex. Horny women want endless sex every way it comes, the club becomes their outlet. Rebellious teenagers who strike back at their parents numb their minds with drugs and screw their brains out on the clubhouse floor. Bored business women take a walk on the wild side with macho men who lead dangerous, exiting lives. Women without education become somebody when they attach themselves to respected and feared outlaw bikers. Shiftless girls like the freedom from responsibility. The unloved and homeless confuse sex with affection and cherish the arms that hold them.

A woman's main value to an outlaw biker, aside from sexual gratification is daily income. She must give all her money to her old man. Bikers put their women to work in massage parlors, topless bars, ****tail lounges and strip clubs. Most are covers for prostitution. Prostitution is the bikers' most lucrative source of income after drugs.

Another area where the women are used effectively is intelligence gathering. They will go into the community and take jobs at city, county and state offices where they have access to blank birth certificates, drivers licenses and other useful documentations. Other areas of employment the women will seek is that of police records clerk, telephone operators, employees in welfare offices and position within prison institutions. They will even sleep with cops to compromise them or gather intelligence. Women of motorcycle gangs mainly fall into three categories:

Mama or Sheep - A mama is the sexual equivalent of a public well. Anyone can dip into her, at any time, as often as he wants. These are woman who belong to the club at large. They belong to every member and are expected to consent to the sexual desires of anyone at anytime. They perform menial task around the clubhouse, however do not attend club meetings. Some clubs permit these women to wear .. colors" with the inscription "Property of (club name)", embroidered on the back.

Old Lady - These are the wives or steady girlfriends of club members. An old lady is the property of one biker and can't be used or abused by other club members. An old lady is not a club member and like sheep are not permitted to attend club meetings. They also will in some clubs wear "Property of" colors; however, with the name of the biker she belongs to on the bottom rocker.

Broad - A female who's sole use is being used as a sexual object. This would be similar to the way most men view one night stands. A common method of bikers is to pick up a female hitchhiker, gang rapes her and then toss her aside.

Women are always helping the outlaw biker to get ahead. An example - several Hell's Angels have their old ladies turn tricks in topless bars in North and South Carolina. The bars are near military bases and the old ladies get all the weapons the club needs. The Cleveland Chapter got three light antitank weapons (LAW) rockets through their old ladies. Other chapters have gotten .45 caliber pistols and hand grenades from their women.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Blusher said:
Wooow calm down will you. Women who decide to associate with this kind of guys are just plain whacked, I don't believe you can generalize to all women.

As for all women loving drugs and... battery??!... Are you out of your mind or what?

As for these gangs being the last bastion of manhood, I suggest you replace 'manhood' with primitivism or barbarism.

I can't believe anyone here could be advocating rape and other abuse as a way to prove their 'manhood'. This is so freaking prehistoric.
Oh fvck off with the obligatory speech about the evils and morals of it all. Nobody was "advocating" rape and abuse, the crux of the thread is about male power and the importance of it.

Its you who need to "Wooow calm down will you."

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
blueblue said:
There are two types of women.

The ones that will hold your hand and the ones that will do ya.

And the ones that will do ya are willing to share.

Well stated. Obtuse, but still well put.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Blusher said:
Male power my arse, it's a lame example and I failed to see how any of this would be applicable for the average Joe living on the right side of the law.
How do you get the correlation of breaking the law and standing up to your woman?

And whos advocating rape and abuse here? put some quotes up if your going to go spouting that sh!t.

Blusher said:
It looks a lot like a bunch of frustrated geek's desperate attempt at glorifying appaling behaviours.
So what are you doing here?

Btw I fvcked a dutch chick once and her nipples tasted like coffee, I bet yours do too.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blusher said:
As for all women loving drugs and... battery??!... Are you out of your mind or what?

I can't believe anyone here could be advocating rape and other abuse as a way to prove their 'manhood'. This is so freaking prehistoric.
Well, about every woman I've dated so far has experimented with drugs, to my knowledge. Cuz they offer an emotional high plus an escape - which is what makes them so particularly appealing to women. I think ones who haven't used are about as common as 20-yo female virgins these days (see the dodo bird).

And most of these women are there by CHOICE, not "FORCED.":
While outlaw bikers abduct and rape many women, most attach themselves voluntarily to the club and everything it stands for - drugs, alcohol, parties, fast bikes and cars, cheap thrills and sex.
Now, maybe things are slightly different in your country, but this is the USofA where women piss standing up!

And btw, rapes with women are like streetfights with men. They generally don't happen to sober people minding their own business. They generally happen to drunk, high people hanging out in bad places with bad crowds. Ask any girl who's gotten "raped," and she was likely also extremely drunk/high at the time at some houseparty with a bunch of drug dealers and thugs. Not while having a cream soda at the local sock hop... :D

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blusher said:
Male power my arse, it's a lame example and I failed to see how any of this would be applicable for the average Joe living on the right side of the law.

It looks a lot like a bunch of frustrated geek's desperate attempt at glorifying appaling behaviours.
Well, the reason you do not see it is also the reason that you are still a chump.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blusher said:
That's slavery. Right there morons. You see anything slightly wrong with this?
Uh, it's not true slavery if it's CONSENSUAL. And that's the MAIN POINT here you keep ignoring that blows all your objections OUT OF THE WATER.
Blusher said:
You dated *****s and you probably come from a troubled family, divorced parents, no moral values, alcoholic father and a mother that sleeps around. I don't know, I am only guessing but it sounds about right doesn't it?
Yes, you are somewhat right that these girls are primarily all wild slvts. But, that is honestly all there is to choose from in this country. I kid you not. You can check the stats on drug use and sexual activity. By age 22, your average girl here has already had TWICE as many partners as your average guy. And drug use is epidemic.

Look, the US =/= the EU. The more misandrist a society, the less women respect men and the more you have to "abuse" them to earn it. If you were living here, you'd have to recalibrate to adapt. Why do you think PU technology was born and evolved IN THE US??? Because girls here are so hostile to guys and the "nice guy dating routine" was only ridiculously backfiring on any guy who used it! So, we slowly realized all that femocentric garbage was outdated BS. NICE guys got desperate and frustrated...no joke. We HAD to ADAPT or PERISH. Things like this don't change unless they get THAT CRUCIAL!

Last edited:

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy Nirpahl gets it. This is a Neo in the Matrix and he's pulling back the curtain on the code. I agree about 95% with this guy's take (I've never needed to cheat on my wife, so I can't condone that aspect of his article). He does an admirable and eloquent job of defining the Matrix, though I do think he personalized it a bit too much in the second half and made him come off as self-serving. Still I can't really fault him there since his personal experience helps identify the Matrix that much better.

In recent years, men have been trained like circus seals to be inoffensive to women, and no longer know how to entice them and turn them on.
This is fukken brilliant. This statment alone is the reason sosuave and PUA sites are teeming with guys trying to unplug now.

Now, on the outlaw biker tip; there's a reason women enjoy the company of both the ruthless high-powered executive and the drug dealing gang leader - it's status. Guys tend to misdefine the idea of power and status; status is not power. Power is the degree to which a man has control over his own decisions and the direction of his own life, Status is the degree of influence and respect a man commands in his respective circle of control. Meaning that the Executive and the Drug Dealer are of similar status levels only in different arenas. So while you can say that the women who flock to the dangerous Drug Lord are 'whacked' you can equally apply this to the women who associate themselves with the white collar criminal.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy is damn good. All the David D'Angelos, Styles and Mysterys aren't gonna set it out like this guy does.

Man about the house.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
This guy is damn good. All the David D'Angelos, Styles and Mysterys aren't gonna set it out like this guy does.

Man about the house.
What did I tell you? This dude is a GOD.
Having a successful wife has allowed me to take it easy and write a novel while spending her money.
:crackup:

Not only does he DO all of this stuff, but he OPENLY AND FRANKLY BRAGS ABOUT IT publically - so his wife, their friends and everyone in the whole damn world can read about WHO'S THE BOSS in their totally 1-sided relationship! No shame in HIS game! LMFAO!!!!!!!!! This dude's got bowling balls and probably a huge pin to match! :up:
At the beginning of your relationship, bring her to heel with a few intense marathon bangings. After that you can relax; the memory of amazing sex is enough to keep her ticking over for years.
LMFAO...god this guy kills me!
Her success is driven by a need for attention, often caused by a distant relationship with an adored father. Never give her that attention. It’s the distance she craves.
SOOOOO TRUE! This guy is damned GENIUS! Fvck, even I wanna suck his kawk now! ;)
Well-timed compliments are money in the meter; each one lets you park your lazy self at her place for weeks.
Dies.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I married an alpha female. Significantly older than me, she’s a highly successful writer and former magazine editor. When we met, she thought I was just a gauche, malleable pup she could fit into her media-diva lifestyle. At the beginning of our relationship, I tried to play along: I listened to her whine about work pressures and became her emotional toilet. Finally, I just got real and told her either to dump her job, or me. She earned a six-figure salary and she ought to be grateful; plenty of people have tough jobs, but don’t have Prada knickers or fancy furniture to show for it. She should try raising four kids on a pittance, I told her, like my mum. Then she could ***** all she liked.

Women, especially alpha ones, love guys who tell them to shut up. They need someone who sees through their hormonal neuroticism and keeps their feet on the ground. My wife compromised; she kept both the job and me, but didn’t gripe so much. Unlike omega males, I was confident with my end of the deal: I was young, fit and handsome, and I was giving her a lot of hot sex. She wasn’t going to kick me out.
Very well said. She was trying to treat him like the wimp (and lesser) of the relationship. He saw it and acted...

why?

BECAUSE

Unlike omega males, I was confident with my end of the deal: I was young, fit and handsome, and I was giving her a lot of hot sex. She wasn’t going to kick me out.
Yes...HE was the prize. And more importantly...HE KNEW himself.

By the way...this is very true too:

Men do have a caring side. We are vulnerable, considerate and protective of our loved ones; but in equal measure, selfish, libidinous and cruel. Historically, men have generated almost all the great art, science and philosophy; we’re also to blame for almost all the war, carnage and mayhem. The two sides are inextricably linked. If we didn’t have such huge egos to feed, we wouldn’t bother with the arduous labour of writing novels or decoding the genome. We live for glory, be it in sport, music or battle.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ROLLO said:
This guy Nirpahl gets it. This is a Neo in the Matrix and he's pulling back the curtain on the code. I agree about 95% with this guy's take (I've never needed to cheat on my wife, so I can't condone that aspect of his article). He does an admirable and eloquent job of defining the Matrix, though I do think he personalized it a bit too much in the second half and made him come off as self-serving. Still I can't really fault him there since his personal experience helps identify the Matrix that much better.
I agree 100% with you (I also found the portion about PUBLICLY saying he cheated on her a little distaseful).

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
I agree 100% with you (I also found the portion about PUBLICLY saying he cheated on her a little distaseful).
Well, once the deed was already done, at least he was honest about it. I don't condone his cheating, but I do condone his confession afterwards.

But, I wonder how his wife feels about him publically mocking her as such a whupped puzzy? That last article was written 6 months ago, so apparently she doesn't mind...or simply can't deny the truth?! :crackup:

Reminds me of K-Fed's relationship with Britney Spears. I think the secrets here are being physically virile and good-looking, psychologically self-centered and non-compliant and rocking her socks in bed. In other words, being extremely masculine. Also, dating down in looks as I frankly would only rate Liz Jones about a 5.5 and Britney Spears about a 6.5 (when K-Fed first met her). Could these guys pull the same game on HB9s or HB10s? Likely not...they'd have to recalibrate for every point up. Which goes back to my equation of trading looks for compliance/supplication, or various other variables...

Status
Not open for further replies.