"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Divorce Rape on a whole new level.

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2017
Messages
240
Reaction score
202
She cheats and still gets millions.

Not that the guy can't spare it, but still.
On the flip side, I have to guess that he is no boy scout.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
How can a judge from another country (United Kingdom) award or freeze funds from a sovereign nation (Dubai)? @Barrister
he should have assets in UK in this case, if not, at least here, they had to send to the nation they judge the dude stay or are and ask for cooperation

also take note, the "princess", will ahve to take really care on where she goes, if she goes to any place the sheik can put his hands on her, she is dead, literal, muslim rules means there is no divorce, most don't even understand this from what I heard (who live there that is), also take note, he is dead rich, is so easy for him buy her dead if he want it
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,509
Reaction score
5,682
he should have assets in UK in this case, if not, at least here, they had to send to the nation they judge the dude stay or are and ask for cooperation.
And I rather doubt that Dubai would assist UK courts with seizing the assets of...the monarch of Dubai. She will only get what she can seize in the UK, which is likely a fraction of what she has been awarded.

Still, it seems outrageous that one can choose UK as the jurisdiction for a divorce proceeding even though neither party is a UK citizen or resident. Can you imagine an American husband filing a divorce petition in an Afghan court because sharia law is more favourable to husbands? :rofl:
 

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,070
Age
40
How can a judge from another country (United Kingdom) award or freeze funds from a sovereign nation (Dubai)? @Barrister
Admittedly, I am unfamiliar with the laws of both countries. However, it could be possible that the countries have a reciprocity agreement to an extent. Unlikely though. In another words, any order from the judge in the UK would have no force or effect in Dubai.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Admittedly, I am unfamiliar with the laws of both countries. However, it could be possible that the countries have a reciprocity agreement to an extent. Unlikely though. In another words, any order from the judge in the UK would have no force or effect in Dubai.
Yea, I do not think they can freeze a countries assets for a personal matter.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
2,576
She cheats and still gets millions.

Not that the guy can't spare it, but still.
On the flip side, I have to guess that he is no boy scout.
I am confused. She cheats and she still rips the known biased benefits of divorce for women?

In my humble opinion, she should be kicked to the curve and get ZERO. She is still "royal" blood, whatever that means, so she'll be okay.


Modern Man Advice
 
Top