Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Divorce... A warning to men

kingvavy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting (and sad) post. But maybe I missed something... Where does it get noted that this man married this woman bc of his "penis". That's implying that he was brainwashed by her looks and maybe she was a piece of work all along, only it got very bad recently.

Either way, this man should thank the lord they have no kids and that he has a chance to start his life over. Sure its not a regular breakup and it will be hell, but going through AND coming out of a divorce without kids is night and day compared to when you do.
Like I said, not enough information provided to know what happened...the only information provided was that they were not able to get pregnant. Not being able to have kids is a major strain on a marriage... but if he was the reason why she could not have kids, game over. Biology always wins. Once she realized his seed was not able to get the job done, she would have automatically started to pull away and would have started mentally preparing herself for the process of looking for a new mate...

Last edited:

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure about the other details. Just giving information so that other men can see the risks of marriage. It's a fools game.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got back with a few friends at a lounge. He pulled me aside and asked to discuss something with me. I said sure, what's up. Well, he thought he was happily married for 3 years, but not so much. Sex stopped 2 years ago after the wife couldn't get pregnant. They sleep in separate bedrooms, he takes care of the home and cooks dinner. She goes out with her friends, he's never invited; even when there are spouses there. She never visits his family, but he visits hers. She contributes very little to the expenses, but he pays for nearly everything he says. Just last week she told him there's a wedding this weekend, and he stated he'll be happy to go. She said, nah, don't bother, I RSVP'd for you a few months back that you would not be attending. He also claims she's hit him a few times, and he just walks away. I said, this doesn't sound very promising. Why are you staying? He states my belief in God is what is telling me this is just a phase and we can work through it. I said, I see. Did you try to talk to her about these issues? He said yes, but she will not talk to him about it. Have you tried to do a family intervention with both of you? Yes, but the parents do not want to get involved. Hmm... I said. How about marriage counseling? He said, yes, she's going, just without me. Huh I said? Yea, she doesn't want me there he stated.

I said brother, I do not know what you married, but this is not a wife. I think you should go see a lawyer and weigh your options. The look on his face was of sheer panic. I understand as he own a house, a vacation house, a business, a few cars, retirement accounts, etc. Since he's in NJ, I do not know those laws, but he's going to get emotionally and financially raped. Chances are, she's just waiting for the time to jet. I wouldn't be surprised if she's cheating on him too. I never heard of a spouse RSVPing for the other one as a no and not even telling them.

This is going to be a battle. This should be a warning to all. DO NOT SIGN LEGAL CONTRACTS WITH A PERSON AND THE STATE.

We should all take a moment and pray for the young man. He's going to be in a world of pain very very soon. Gentlemen, think with your brain and not your penis.
May I add here that it is possible to maintain frame and use game in a good way to escape getting ass raped in divorce court..I got away scotfree in my divorce because of it.

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not being able to have kids is a major strain on a marriage... but if he was the reason why she could not have kids, game over. Biology always wins. Once she realized his seed was not able to get the job done, she would have automatically started to pull away and would have started mentally preparing herself for the process of looking for a new mate...
Could you imagine how devastating that would be to a guy. If the wife were to leave bc of that... Geez

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hire a gigolo to court her and make a video of her sucking him, I dont see any other way not to lose money to drop her.

Hope at least broken marriage due to cheating from her are not his fault again...

kingvavy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Could you imagine how devastating that would be to a guy. If the wife were to leave bc of that... Geez
Haha, yup. Cold hearted...they are not all sugar and spice and everything nice...

The thing is, in these kind of situations, she wouldn't just "leave him" all neat and clean... how it would play out is she would detach and start lining up future breeders on the side while finalizing details with her lawyer, while at the same time would continue to make life miserable for him by withholding sex and being emotionally distant...he can't figure it out and starts venting to friends...(see OP) This continues until he can't take it anymore at which point he might start threatening to leave her...once this happens she would then play the victim card to her friends and everyone she knows about how "he threatened to leave her...", or how "he's abusive.." etc. Meanwhile, the true details of the situation (i.e. he can't conceive and she wants a baby, she has guys on the side and the divorce details already finalized, etc.) never gets shared. To a true NPD/psychotic, preservation of the good girl image is everything.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got back with a few friends at a lounge. He pulled me aside and asked to discuss something with me. I said sure, what's up. Well, he thought he was happily married for 3 years, but not so much. Sex stopped 2 years ago after the wife couldn't get pregnant. They sleep in separate bedrooms, he takes care of the home and cooks dinner. She goes out with her friends, he's never invited; even when there are spouses there. She never visits his family, but he visits hers. She contributes very little to the expenses, but he pays for nearly everything he says. Just last week she told him there's a wedding this weekend, and he stated he'll be happy to go. She said, nah, don't bother, I RSVP'd for you a few months back that you would not be attending. He also claims she's hit him a few times, and he just walks away. I said, this doesn't sound very promising. Why are you staying? He states my belief in God is what is telling me this is just a phase and we can work through it. I said, I see. Did you try to talk to her about these issues? He said yes, but she will not talk to him about it. Have you tried to do a family intervention with both of you? Yes, but the parents do not want to get involved. Hmm... I said. How about marriage counseling? He said, yes, she's going, just without me. Huh I said? Yea, she doesn't want me there he stated.

I said brother, I do not know what you married, but this is not a wife. I think you should go see a lawyer and weigh your options. The look on his face was of sheer panic. I understand as he own a house, a vacation house, a business, a few cars, retirement accounts, etc. Since he's in NJ, I do not know those laws, but he's going to get emotionally and financially raped. Chances are, she's just waiting for the time to jet. I wouldn't be surprised if she's cheating on him too. I never heard of a spouse RSVPing for the other one as a no and not even telling them.

This is going to be a battle. This should be a warning to all. DO NOT SIGN LEGAL CONTRACTS WITH A PERSON AND THE STATE.

We should all take a moment and pray for the young man. He's going to be in a world of pain very very soon. Gentlemen, think with your brain and not your penis.
Monogamy lol

I swear away half my resources for a declining SMV.

Ebaum has a link to before and after marriage pics.

It's simply not for me.

18+ ftw

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear what you're saying, but what I'm trying to say is there are deeper reasons why your friend is in the situation he is in...reasons that go beyond analyzing what she brought to the table financially, or what insurance measures he could have taken.

As you seem to agree with your last post above, the idea that you can circumvent marriage laws with some piece of paper is wishful thinking. Kinda like a levee or a bomb-shelter-- makes you feel good until the hurricane hits or the bomb actually drops. The law is the law and if she has a decent lawyer, you will face the music regardless of whatever steps you thought you took to protect your assets. The more pressing question is why did your friend's marriage fail and what could he have done to lessen the chances of ending up where he is now?

If one is stupid enough to get married, your best chance at staying married/not losing everything is to make sure not to give away your overall power during the course of the marriage. Women stay loyal to strong men and abandon weak ones. Power is achieved via how you conduct yourself in the marriage, your level of self-respect, and your knowledge/willingness to lead as opposed to letting her lead. Following the "happy wife happy life" mantra is probably what got your friend to where he is now. The same rules of game apply, only the stakes are much higher, and it's a suicide mission. That being said, without knowing all the details, it sounds like he is like every other AFC soon to be divorcee, and I include myself in that category. Look at my post history and what brought me here years ago...the good news is he can use this opportunity to wake up and start living a normal life, and he won't lose as much as I, or others have.

If he is truly is at the brink, then he should hit the gym and start seeing other women. That being said, it's pretty damn near impossible to have a true personal 180 while on the brink of a divorce, but hey, anything is possible...Either she will magically start acting like the good wife he thought he was marrying, or she'll divorce him which is what it sounds like she is about to do anyway...I do feel bad for your friend. Been there, as have many of us.
+1

Men are foolish.

Prenups are over ruled. Musks wife signed a post nup and she still got millions and shared of space x which isn't traded atm.

Women have made marriage unsafe.

Only cucks and retards go this way. Anomaly being woman top form SMV with great salary allocates said youth and without ambiguity.

Before assuming you have a anomaly and exception to the rules, assume otherwise, and act according.

I note a significant amount of 25+ women in the west who in China are deemed left over women. Here it's a free for all. No responsibility. Deem youth by saying they want no kids. Attempt to mitigate decline in SMV by dying hair and chasing playboy. Clothes aren't fitting just means they shrunk.

It's riddles of delusional and stupidity.

Until child support and alimony is removed, marriage is a liability. If a woman is not on top form, younger side of twenty, I am not interested in dating.

Look, if I have choice, why drive a soccer mom vehicle with a hog of a wife when I can bang girls late 20s in my 40s driving a beamer unattached? My boys 40+. He's doing just that with a sports car.

Men need to be evolving and lookin at what they risk. If a woman allocate her best years without ambiguity, the risk remains but, she must date down thereafter if she ****s off. You can date younger then her age then if needs be.

At thirty, last girl I dated was 23. The last throater was girl early 20s as well.

I know tomorrow hotter girls are turning 18.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He is living in hell, and raped daily, if he is that rich , let her take his half asset and then he will live free. Now he is living like a slave in prison, freedom worth sacrificing

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I think your friend needs to start thinking more with his penis and less with his head. His brainwashed head is what got him to where he is now.
^^Now this here is not only practical but doable, applies to all men thinking abt any form of LTR or going through some bad patches in their marriage.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can warn men all you want but, a lot are cucks, betas, low test, raised by single moms, and are following women off the cliff.

Society cheers women off the cliff and cucks chase after them.

80% divorce Stat and like lambs to the slaughter, they fall in line.

Women File 80 Percent of Divorces

According to the National Center for Health Statistics, about 50 percent of marriages in the United States end in divorce, and about 80 percent of the divorces are initiated by women. That 50 percent is often quoted and it is probably on the high side, but it is illuminating that 80 percent of the divorces are filed by the wife.

http://www.divorcesource.com/blog/why-women-file-80-percent-of-divorces/
The stats are there.

Look at the reality, that being, skiing down cawk mountain when on top form smv, running through Chad's. Best years to playboy. When smv is cratered, it is time to get married to simp. It's not just get married to simp. She resents simp even after marriage, children, and the life made together.

Simp was last choice and she resents him for it. Her lack of appreciation and her hypergamy is why she is divorcing. There's no limits to hypergamy and society pedals to it. To the female biological strategy.

It's Chad's and cratering smv. When she cannot compete anymore in that paradigm, she shifts gears. She gets married and she cucks her hubby and jumps back on the carousel.

I have more married women or separated pursuing me than single. #donotwant!

You can't even logic or rationalize with low testosterone.

There's that beating the odds they will tell themselves.

Last edited:

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can warn men all you want but, a lot are cucks, betas, low test, raised by single moms, and are following women off the cliff.

Society cheers women off the cliff and cucks chase after them.

80% divorce Stat and like lambs to the slaughter, they fall in line.

The stats are there.

Look at the reality, that being, skiing down cawk mountain when on top form smv, running through Chad's. Best years to playboy. When smv is cratered, it is time to get married to simp. It's not just get married to simp. She resents simp even after marriage, children, and the life made together.

Simp was last choice and she resents him for it. Her lack of appreciation and her hypergamy is why she is divorcing. There's no limits to hypergamy and society pedals to it. To the female biological strategy.

It's Chad's and cratering smv. When she cannot compete anymore in that paradigm, she shifts gears. She gets married and she cucks her hubby and jumps back on the carousel.

I have more married women or separated pursuing me than single. #donotwant!

You can't even logic or rationalize with low testosterone.

There's that beating the odds they will tell themselves.
And that's why we need better male role models who can teach males how to operate in this current landscape. We can no longer think in a landscape of a generation or two ago, where men retained control. Now to be fair, I think men a generation or two ago abused that power and that is in large part, why we see the pendulum shift towards the female end of the spectrum. You can't have a large swing towards one end without a resulting shift in the opposite direction. Men abused power, it eventually led to a backlash that we are seeing now.

There are other factors in that, fatherless households also being a large part in that as well and with those two things, you have a bunch of cucks and/or a bunch of males who have no idea how to properly operate in the current landscape. Until you have the bulk of males who understand how to properly operate in that environment, you're going to continue to end up with the situation that you have now, which isn't good for men or women. The pendulum has to swing back the other way eventually but in the meantime, you have to know how to deal with the current environment. That means men, fathers, staying in households and teaching their sons what getting involved with a woman might mean, should mean and how to do it properly.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And that's why we need better male role models who can teach males how to operate in this current landscape.
IMHO, that's why Jordan Peterson has rises to fame. His message resonates among men. He's the embodiment of a sage or a modern day Gandalf or morpheus.

Another thing that hits close to home with respect to make role models is the lack of fathers. Women can't close their legs these days running through Chad's, cratering smv, and they got nothing but society pedaling to her victimhood as well as the welfare state and extracted male resources once the dogs of the state are unleashed on a man.

There's virtually nothing that guarantees good behavior. What we're seeing is female nature. Society pandering to her sociopath. It encourages bad behavior, actions, and poor lifestyle choices that don't deserve being rewarded with marriage nor children. Marriage being her attention ***** celebration when smv has cratered and children being her salvation for meaning thereafter as well as a bargaining chip to skiing down cawk mountain cucking her husband.

we can no longer think in a landscape of a generation or two ago, where men retained control. Now to be fair, I think men a generation or two ago abused that power and that is in large part, why we see the pendulum shift towards the female end of the spectrum.
History was written by the winners. Not the losers. The same pedaling of female victimhood doesn't account for the eons of men on the front lines of war. This isn't taken into account. I watched dragons den or shark tank. Women were ranting about the poor wives of soldiers. Not the men fighting a war. It's pity party of women. This mentality of perpetrator and victim bleeds into other areas of life.

99% of what is out there is Netflix and chill. Not upgrade to giving away your resources to squander.

Women ruined marriage. There's no way you can bend it. Men are suppose to take responsibility for the female chameleon. I took a woman out a few years ago. She went 180 after the pickup. Radical feminist, SJW, victimhood, and I immediately left but not before making out and then immediately losing her digits.

you can't have a large swing towards one end without a resulting shift in the opposite direction. Men abused power, it eventually led to a backlash that we are seeing now.
No. No it did not.

Women are power less outside running to daddy government.

Men are pathetic and complacent. They sat around as their children were taken away. They allowed a government education to demonize their lives and fell behind women academically the past fifty years. There are virtually ZERO MALE BIOLOGICAL RIGHTS. this is evident by soerm jacking or in separation. Women can. Just bark orders without fail.

The recent incel murder spree followed a girl beta male shaming. Men are snapping. It's psychological warfare. I've seen it in the workplace, dating or in society.

Women can do no wrong. Perpetrator and victim. Proud single mom. Another words, ***** who couldn't close her legs and trashed her children's life. Dead beat dad by default.

Men do nothing. They sit back and take it. Push back by Stefan Molyneux and few others but, next to nothing. Good women don't care to make changes.

Why any men fall in line to this absurdity standard of being is beyond me.

There are other factors in that, fatherless households also being a large part in that as well and with those two things, you have a bunch of cucks and/or a bunch of males who have no idea how to properly operate in the current landscape. Until you have the bulk of males who understand how to properly operate in that environment, you're going to continue to end up with the situation that you have now, which isn't good for men or women. The pendulum has to swing back the other way eventually but in the meantime, you have to know how to deal with the current environment. That means men, fathers, staying in households and teaching their sons what getting involved with a woman might mean, should mean and how to do it properly.
There is no swinging back.

Women have shown their true colors. Female hypergamy is hardwired and encoded into her genes.

It doesn't matter if you marry her or give her children. Society has weaponized women. She eats up Chad's proteins and pedals victim once smv has plummeted or cratered.

This is what 99% of men are marrying and staking half their worth on.

It's not swinging back. It is time men evolved.

'don't need a man?'

No. Men don't need you.

It's as simple as value and if she offers nothing to you, you next her.

New girls are turning 18 everyday. To quote McGoat, I want to take this time to apologize TO ABSOLUTELY NOBODY!

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And that's why we need better male role models who can teach males how to operate in this current landscape. We can no longer think in a landscape of a generation or two ago, where men retained control. Now to be fair, I think men a generation or two ago abused that power and that is in large part, why we see the pendulum shift towards the female end of the spectrum. You can't have a large swing towards one end without a resulting shift in the opposite direction. Men abused power, it eventually led to a backlash that we are seeing now.

Thinking that a generation or two ago, men abused power just means that you have been indoctrinated/brainwashed into believing the false narrative that feminists have used to justify their power grab and seizure of men’s assets.

-Augustus-

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

Sounds perfectly viable solution to a large audience of females.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The current mindset required is like Alpha Male Strategies (AMS). Hes a bastard, but it's what women are responding too .

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean for fathers to stay in their households? How the hell do you think we ended up here? Fatherless households can go anywhere up to around 80% in some communities, that's 80% of both boys and girls who are born into households without a father present. You now have a bunch of women running around that have no idea how to act properly around a man. You also have a bunch of boys/men who have no idea how to properly handle a woman. Men should be leaders, both in the community and in their households but you can't do that from a distance. That's why we have the current landscape in society that we do, largely because of there not being any fathers around.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Divorce rates are actually decreasing (divorce per 1,000 people) and divorce rates for college-educated people is closer to 20%.

It's the second and third marriages that increase the rate percentages. For first time marriages, it is 41-45%.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean for fathers to stay in their households? How the hell do you think we ended up here? Fatherless households can go anywhere up to around 80% in some communities, that's 80% of both boys and girls who are born into households without a father present. You now have a bunch of women running around that have no idea how to act properly around a man. You also have a bunch of boys/men who have no idea how to properly handle a woman. Men should be leaders, both in the community and in their households but you can't do that from a distance. That's why we have the current landscape in society that we do, largely because of there not being any fathers around.
On the flipside, is there many men who are not part of their kids lives?

So what came first, single mothers or deadbeat dads?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
^^I do not dispute this.

I however find your ideas suited to female audiences and you'll get cheered by them, it will resonate well with what they already think is the root cause.

On a side note;

Any man would do well to read up the DJ Bible, some truths there that needs to be forced feed into the brain to make any kind of impression.