Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Disturbing.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Well not really.

Some girl asked me to hit the bars up last night, not a big drinker here but I went out regardless. Actually had a decent time plus I knew I was going to smash after. We run into these two girls, both from my hometown that I knew before. So we get to talking and I ended up giving them a ride home. On the way back one chick was like, " Ya **** it i have an empty house" then went on the say how she texted multiple guys her address and whichever shows up first wins. I ****ing lol'd so god damn hard.

I made a comment, with this girl who I went out with in the front seat, "Well looks like I made it to your house first, shall we go in?"

Girl in the front seat gives me a "wtf did you fvcking just say you ****ing asshat" and then that chick in the back eye fvcked me right after I said that.

I just thought it was odd how she actually texted multiple dudes like that "first come first serve".

This is a girl who used to be one of those "quiet types".

They're all the same gentlemen. Dont let one fool you into thinking she is different.

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are good women still out there, but they're so fvcking rare anymore. In the past ten years the quality of women has dropped significantly.

The "quiet type" that you're talking about is definitely a phony. One thing I've noticed is when first your thought of a chick is "she's innocent" or "seems innocent" it's not true at all. They try and portray that they're innocent, meanwhile they do slutty things like "first come, first serve." To a normal person texting strangers for a casual hookup seems dangerous and crazy, but to these women it's normal. They're impulsive and very poor decision makers, they aren't scared of any potential dangers, infact it makes them feel alive. They typically have multiple tattoos and piercings because they're always chasing a thrill/high.

Just stay away from these types, they're dangerous.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Ruler said:
Oh, you're very right. They're all the same, no matter how they act. I saw that comment coming and I really was hoping you made it, and when you did I got excited haha. Figured her reaction would be different though? Did you at least smash backseat girl?

Smashed front seat girl, she was the one I orginally went out with (she invited me out). If front seat girl wasn't there, back seat girl would have been 101% a go

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a incredible gift of profiling what type of person a female is. Calling it intuition, judgement. When I meet a girl after I few moments I can gauge how big of a slut she is, and many more thing. I can't even get in to details because it comes naturally. Very rarely am I wrong, and if I am wrong its usually my mind or ego coming in to play.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, women have sex. Stop judging them based on that. Its normal. Stop being so quick to use words such as
"Hoe" or "slut" because I'm sure a few guys one nighted your mom.
If we want women to be fair with us we have to practice the same. We should drop the double standard. If we can spin plates, they should be able to as well. As long as its safe protected sex, who cares?

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do. If im banging 8 chicks how can a judge a chick banging 3 guys? Thats crazy. Your just jaded because the "sluts" before you found sosuave weren't banging you.
It's time for some real on this forum.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a guy, and I spin plates like you guys. No disrespect to no one, these r just my opinions.
Just imagine being a chick.. If they dont put out guys have a problem. If they put out too much, once again guys have a problem. Like how do they win?

Reaction score
Some women are in a h0e or slut mindset. The word simply provides a description. Everyone is not of this mindset.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DaddyLongShanks said:
Some women are in a h0e or slut mindset. The word simply provides a description. Everyone is not of this mindset.
A chick who is in a commited relationship with pre established boundaries who insists on messing with other guys.. that is a hoe.
a single woman who has multiple sexual partners is absolutely no different than me or the majority of this forum and I will not call her a hoe
Thats a young chick having fun. Guys just get butthurt because she aint having fun with them. So she is a "slut". Thats programming from society. Something I thought we on this forum are trying to get away from.

Reaction score
cola said:
A chick who is in a commited relationship with pre established boundaries who insists on messing with other guys.. that is a hoe.
a single woman who has multiple sexual partners is absolutely no different than me or the majority of this forum and I will not call her a hoe
Thats a young chick having fun. Guys just get butthurt because she aint having fun with them. So she is a "slut". Thats programming from society. Something I thought we on this forum are trying to get away from.
Well guys can be h0es too. I think if you are sleeping with several people in the same week it is a h0e mindset, even if your a male. I didn't say it is bad or good, but the word describes the behavior.

So if you are messing with someone on a h0e mindset, don't think your anything special, because they will do what they do on you too. Just like you, if you add a new babe to the stable, she can expect you to spend time with your other babes, because that's what your doing.

I think the words just define degree's of sexuality and promiscuity. Personally I don't think more sex partners equal a stronger sex partner.

I think a man or woman who has banged 10 people 100+ times is going to be able to please you more than someone who has banged 500 people 1 or 2 times.

Starfvcks 64

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cola said:
I'm a guy, and I spin plates like you guys. No disrespect to no one, these r just my opinions.
Just imagine being a chick.. If they dont put out guys have a problem. If they put out too much, once again guys have a problem. Like how do they win?
I pretty much agree with you, just try to understand where these guys (and myself) are coming from. It's a huge mental shift to start seeing girls as "all the same" especially when that makes sleeping around the norm, because society has taught us that girls are innocent princesses. That's where the "red pill" concept came from.

I don't judge a girl who sleeps around, because I don't see it as abnormal. It's just what it is. But there was a time in my life when it would have surprised me. It's the same reason why I spin plates instead of pursue serious relationships, and it's why I don't feel any jealously towards other guys. I laugh at guys who feel like they've accomplished something by being in a relationship, or worse, married.

I love this Charles Bukowski quote:
"Never envy a man his lady. Behind it all lays a living hell."

Another huge, annoying problem is that girls will deny they sleep around until they die. Even if they have a sex tape being gang banged by thirty dudes, they won't see anything wrong with it - and will still call all their girl friends sluts for much less. It's women perpetuating the "slut shaming" culture, not men.