Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Distance

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Just giving an example, nothing literal. Bridgeport, CT to GSC is no picnic. So, I hate going to the city. Too many people, too expensive, and too much traffic/waste of time. You're 30, I'm 38, I ain't got time for that sh it.
Do you think I'd have better luck in nyc than in this retirement area of Florida? On old in nyc do you have to search 50 miles away to find anyone decent like I have to?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing stopping you from having hoes in every town you visit from time to time and keep in touch once in a while, maybe she comes to your town, or you will be driving by. But my god, don't make it a point to meet a woman regularly who lives some distance away from you. That's beta. Let me give you a perspective, if you live in South Beach and your girl is in Ft. Lauderdale, that's fine, but if if your girl is Ft. Mayers across peninsula, sorry bud, that's beta, that's screaming pus deficit exists in your life.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing stopping you from having hoes in every town you visit from time to time and keep in touch once in a while, maybe she comes to your town, or you will be driving by. But my god, don't make it a point to meet a woman regularly who lives some distance away from you. That's beta. Let me give you a perspective, if you live in South Beach and your girl is in Ft. Lauderdale, that's fine, but if if your girl is Ft. Mayers across peninsula, sorry bud, that's beta, that's screaming pus deficit exists in your life.
I agree. It seems on old the decent women are all up in the Bradenton area closer to Tampa. Few in ft. Myers and south but very slim selection compared to other areas of the state. Like within 50 mile radius of me I see the same handful of women on. Not a lot of new blood. My county some days has nobody online on match tinder, etc and its 260k. The county to my north and south the median age is over 50.

Then I look at old in miami and Tampa and huge amounts of women. What gives?

Also the women in the bigger cities have less qualifiers and less baggage. Like it's a lot easier to chat women up by Bradenton on old.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. It seems on old the decent women are all up in the Bradenton area closer to Tampa. Few in ft. Myers and south but very slim selection compared to other areas of the state. Like within 50 mile radius of me I see the same handful of women on. Not a lot of new blood. My county some days has nobody online on match tinder, etc and its 260k. The county to my north and south the median age is over 50.

Then I look at old in miami and Tampa and huge amounts of women. What gives?

Also the women in the bigger cities have less qualifiers and less baggage. Like it's a lot easier to chat women up by Bradenton on old.
Sorry bud, you’re just in a bad location for singles. May consider moving.

There’s a reason singles move to the big city: to have options.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think I'd have better luck in nyc than in this retirement area of Florida? On old in nyc do you have to search 50 miles away to find anyone decent like I have to?
In North Central New Jersey I get almost the entire top half of the state and all five NYC boroughs with a 25 mile radius. 50 gets a lil too far; chicks from undesirable areas like Long Island start showing up.

Remember, online dating apps use straight line distance not driving distance.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Better than zero, because that is what you're batting right now. Then yes. In NYC, Westerchester, Northern NJ, Long Island, Stamford/Bridgeport, you can find hundreds of ladies in a square mile; if not thousands. Still wouldn't help the way you think though. Need to work on your mindset, but baby steps first.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
The train comfortable as fvck. I use em for naps, pregaming, emails, eating, anything. Driving sucks. Then again I see Bridgeport is closer to 2 hour train ride. My town express trains are only an hour.

Then again, I really enjoy NYC so I’m biased. City of Greatness. There’s opportunity for everyone in NYC.
To each their own dude.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
In North Central New Jersey I get almost the entire top half of the state and all five NYC boroughs with a 25 mile radius. 50 gets a lil too far; chicks from undesirable areas like Long Island start showing up.

Remember, online dating apps use straight line distance not driving distance.
True. Like old app thinks downtown tampa is 80 miles from me which is true in a straight line but its actually 104 miles from me due to bends on the highway and make you go out of your way while driving. Same with st. Pete 70 miles but highway driving is more like 85 miles.

A chick in a ltr driving more than 30 miles one way just isnt going to workout and hardly anyone on old under 30 miles from me unless they're total white trash.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Better than zero, because that is what you're batting right now. Then yes. In NYC, Westerchester, Northern NJ, Long Island, Stamford/Bridgeport, you can find hundreds of ladies in a square mile; if not thousands. Still wouldn't help the way you think though. Need to work on your mindset, but baby steps first.
Plus if that's the case you really dont even need old if you live in nyc. So many places to meet women in person old would be a waste of time. I think old fine in big cities but with all the girls there there really isn't a point of using old then.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plus if that's the case you really dont even need old if you live in nyc. So many places to meet women in person old would be a waste of time. I think old fine in big cities but with all the girls there there really isn't a point of using old then.
I’m not sure how anyone in nyc gets married. So many options...

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
People really shouldn’t be driving in cities.
If I'm not mistaken, Oslo will be car free in the very near future, at least that's my take from my last visit there 3 years back.

It will be a good benchmark for other cities to emulate.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
No disrespect, a lady from NYC would eat you alive.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I’m not sure how anyone in nyc gets married. So many options...
Most ppl do not want to be chasing tail for decades and decades into their older silver years. People are social creatures and some people like some calmness in their lives. You are 30, so you do not understand. It gets tiresome after awhile. Plus, the NYC health dept. released an emergency outbreak on gonorrhea and syphilis not too long ago (source - https://www1.nyc.gov/site/doh/about/press/pr2019/health-department-opens-quickie-lab.page). It's just too dangerous to play the game nowadays.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Why do you say that? I can handle any lady. What would they do?
No, you can't. Just being honest and blunt dude. Need to work on yourself a lot more and have more practice with the ladies. You chasing after GILFs is pathetic. You need to have more respect for yourself. Find your purpose in life.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
No, you can't. Just being honest and blunt dude. Need to work on yourself a lot more and have more practice with the ladies. You chasing after GILFs is pathetic. You need to have more respect for yourself. Find your purpose in life.
So what would the women do to me in NYC when you mean they will eat me up?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what would the women do to me in NYC when you mean they will eat me up?
They’re a handful. And unless you’re a multi millionaire or model looks, 10s are way out of reach.

The career women are generally bvtches and there are a lot of them. There are a ton of nice immigrant women though just screen em for visa status.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
They’re a handful. And unless you’re a multi millionaire or model looks, 10s are way out of reach.

The career women are generally bvtches and there are a lot of them. There are a ton of nice immigrant women though just screen em for visa status.
Then you need to do a better job beta buxxing the 10s in NYC then.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Then you need to do a better job beta buxxing the 10s in NYC then.
Beta buxxing will leave you with blue balls and a hard on here. Cheaper the better. When I dated in NYC, wine bars was where it was at. Still, two drinks and maybe be an app in NYC is easily north of 40 bucks. It's one of the reasons why I hate NYC. Everything is dumb expensive... And people are dumb enough to pay for it too. It's one of the reasons why many people live off of credit and are one paycheck away from a financial house of cards.