Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dissolving My Marriage

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand your logic and stated that “lesser men” (I prefer to say lower status or middle status) can cheat too.

YOU can cheat if you want, right?
All men can cheat it just comes down to if that man feels it is worth it to do so. But telling women they need to divorce because he bang another chick is short sighted advice. Frankly, I think women give other women this advice as sabotage. All it does is break up the family and worsen her chances of finding another comparable mate.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All men can cheat it just comes down to if that man feels it is worth it to do so. But telling women they need to divorce because he bang another chick is short sighted advice. Frankly, I think women give other women this advice as sabotage. All it does is break up the family and worsen her chances of finding another comparable mate.
I agree with you, however, what would be the reason a man will cheat on his girl, if she's in good shape, pleasant, loves him and does everything he needs?

There are reasons for cheating, I just don't think a guy will cheat if he's happy in his relationship, no matter how power biology is, there will be the reasoning of, is this worth losing over a random puzzy?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you, however, what would be the reason a man will cheat on his girl, if she's in good shape, pleasant, loves him and does everything he needs?

There are reasons for cheating, I just don't think a guy will cheat if he's happy in his relationship, no matter how power biology is, there will be the reasoning of, is this worth losing over a random puzzy?
New pvssy. It’s not logical. The same reason she finds the 5’10 guy short and the 6’ guy tall.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
New pvssy. It’s not logical. The same reason she finds the 5’10 guy short and the 6’ guy tall.
But that's dumb, men should be able to control their urges, even if he's a quality guy, why would he risk losing a good woman over new puzzy?

Same as eating, biologically you need to eat, but you control yourself and not over eat cause you can become a fat fvck. Women act on their emotions, men are logical that's the difference.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Boredom. Not saying I agree, but that may be the reason. New pus always feels better than current pus.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why should men control their desire to procreate?
I raised this question before: who here actually wants numerous women to give them children? How many in the Manosphere? Most are anti-natal. My guess is none.

Another option is having seven children with one women.

Also a desire to control this takes into account societal outcomes of polygamous societies. My guess is no one here wants to live in them and ALL or nearly all would be incels in them. As if game exists in Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia. Lol.

Polygamy results in low-investment parenting, which causes a host or social problems. I also challenge anyone to actually think of what it takes to keep numerous wives in line. My guess is most men don’t have what it takes, no matter how alpha they think they are.

“Considered the most comprehensive study of polygamy and the institution of marriage, the study finds significantly higher levels rape, kidnapping, murder, assault, robbery and fraud in polygynous cultures.”

Anyway, I no longer consider America an actual society. So those who are up for it, have at it: move five women in and have fifteen children.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I raised this question before: who here actually wants numerous women to give them children? How many in the Manosphere? Most are anti-natal. My guess is none.
This misses the point though. We aren’t talking about having children. The act of sex itself comes from our biological inclination to procreate. That desire doesn’t go away just because a dude already has kids with one woman. That instinct can’t be erased nor can it be socialized out of men. Yet the west tries (and fails) to do it.

What female instincts are we going to try to erase out of women?

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why should men control their desire to procreate?
Historically/biologically, men had to control this desire to avoid a surplus of new mouths to feed. Knocking up a bunch of women isn't helpful to the "tribe" if he can't provide resources to feed them. But as you said this is moot if he's using contraception and is smart about it.

Obviously men who were top of the heap, your kings, sultans, uber rich etc., can generally fukk around with impunity, though wives who feel publicly humiliated will take their slice of pie and leave if they've had enough (and if it's allowed).

This is an eternal struggle. Good mom material vs. getting your seed out there. Logically makes no sense. Men will even cheat with a girl who's downscale a bit looks wise, just because she's different. Our modern human brains will logically try to talk us out of it.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it dumb? Why should men control their desire to procreate?
To avoid causing chaos in society. Look at the black community, where men generally don't control their desire to procreate and have kids with 17 different baby mommas and where Father's Day is more like "Guess Who's Your Father Day". It's not working out so well, is it?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To avoid causing chaos in society. Look at the black community, where men generally don't control their desire to procreate and have kids with 17 different baby mommas and where Father's Day is more like "Guess Who's Your Father Day". It's not working out so well, is it?
Missing the forest from the trees. See below:

This misses the point though. We aren’t talking about having children. The act of sex itself comes from our biological inclination to procreate. That desire doesn’t go away just because a dude already has kids with one woman. That instinct can’t be erased nor can it be socialized out of men. Yet the west tries (and fails) to do it.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I blame lack of a male role model. imagine if blacks did not sleep arround. with crime, murder, etc... the black population would plummet. according to evolution, the black population is doing quite well compare to whites (declining population to the point of extinction?).

Hispanic according to evolution is also doing quite well.

oh, just thought of something... good news everyone, the birth rate being so low in western nations, if this continues, infidelity will continue to decrease DUE to the fact their will be less people. TAKE THAT MOTHER NATURE!!!!! and your silly ideas of making men and woman want to F... :)

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Missing the forest from the trees. See below:
Sorry, dude, but you set that up by using the word 'procreate', which usually means making offspring, not the activity of penis in vagina. Now, I understand that you're not talking about making babies, but about the biological urge for men to stick their penis in every available hole, so your question should be:
Why should men control their desire to procreate fok around and screw all available holes?
Because indiscriminate sex leads to epidemics of spreading disease and unwanted pregnancies, which are a cost to humanity and society. Remember how AIDS changed the whole sexual landscape when it turned out to not just be 'a gay disease' when a hetero celebrity got AIDS. Suddenly 'everybody' could get AIDS/HIV.

The way to negate that is to give proper education to young men on how to negotiate open relationships and the use of prophylactics both as a contraceptive and contagion barrier.

So at the least you should have the control to withstand the temptation of sticking your penis in a meth-addicted diseased hole long enough to slide a raincoat on your trouser snake.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Historically/biologically, men had to control this desire to avoid a surplus of new mouths to feed.
women don't sleep with men who cannot provide. frequency of sexual intercourse goes down when times are bad - wars, famine, diease, etc..

when people are weak, are sick, don't have enough food, etc.. etc.. the last thing in these people's mind is having sex.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this is going well. I can’t describe to OP the level of carnage he’s going to inflict on his young daughter but fvcko quoted above can inflict bigotry on an entire race of people.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women don't sleep with men who cannot provide.
Correction:
Women without providers don't sleep with men who cannot provide.

frequency of sexual intercourse goes down when times are bad - wars, famine, diease, etc..
Please cite a study that confirms this, because in my experience the frequency of sex goes up in times of war and death.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correction:
Women without providers don't sleep with men who cannot provide.
sooooo women sleep with providers.. that's what I just wrote :) logically, women sleeping with guys who cannot not provide goes against the biological imperative of reproduction. without resources babies die... and ultimately so does her genetic makeup; out of the gene pool.

Please cite a study that confirms this, because in my experience the frequency of sex goes up in times of war and death.

when you are getting shot at... or starving to death... you really aren't thinking about sex. Not only that, it's harder for the woman to conceive when she doesn't have enough to eat. also, I think there are studies that show women are less aroused when they are stressed. conflict, wars, famines, etc... yeah, those are stressor.

I imagine there isn't too much sex/cheating/etc... happening in Ukraine right now as compared to pre-war.

Last edited: