"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

disrespectful women

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2017
Messages
648
Reaction score
313
Age
37
I've noticed that in certain relationships the woman disrespects the man and the man for some reason doesn't respond. Is disrespect a sign that she don't see you as someone that can lead/thinks she's superior to her man, the man simply hasn't put his foot down or because the man loves the woman that much?

When a woman gets to that point, do you guys think the relationship is doomed or is it that some men are ok with taking that disrespect?


I find it disturbing ....
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
If it gets to a point that out of the blue she goes physical on a man, it’s completely done and he can’t exit soon enough, because if that happens, he’s got a head case on his hands…
 

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2017
Messages
648
Reaction score
313
Age
37
If it gets to a point that out of the blue she goes physical on a man, it’s completely done and he can’t exit soon enough, because if that happens, he’s got a head case on his hands…
I recall a situation when we were at a get-together with friends; one of my friend's brought along his now fiancee and the commercials came on. A zexual performance product ad came up and she said to my friend "babe you need that" and It was a good 10 of us in the room.....

My friend didn't react or anything ...
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
I recall a situation when we were at a get-together with friends; one of my friend's brought along his now fiancee and the commercials came on. A zexual performance product ad came up and she said to my friend "babe you need that" and It was a good 10 of us in the room.....

My friend didn't react or anything ...
Well she put him in an unwinnable position if he bitched out or did nothing, but if he said - babe, you can’t handle what I give you now, it’s a different story…
His leadership failed during a highly agressive sh|t test with social circle involved…
Her being Totally inappropriate and possibly dump worthy, YES.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
This is why most women end up dating narcissists and get into ****ty relationships. You can’t burn but so many bridges before you run out of bridges to burn.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
Geez that is well beyond a sh1t test. A test should be a grenade not a nuke. I would have said good tip babe I'll try that with my next girl. And walk out after you said your byes to everyone else.

Or go the the incongruous defense. Casually... You're right babe it is time we got going. And then very cold and crisply chew her out in the car.

If she refuses to go just shrug your shoulders ..meh and walk out anyway

or if you get caught off guard you must always have a few stock defenses. "You just had to make it weird"

Anyway I agree with the others who the hell wants an angry ho in your life...100% dismissable offense
 

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2013
Messages
724
Reaction score
695
I have noticed this more and more, guys have just completely lost all hope. sad days where living in. I really think the definition of a man and women are changing.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I've noticed that in certain relationships the woman disrespects the man and the man for some reason doesn't respond. Is disrespect a sign that she don't see you as someone that can lead/thinks she's superior to her man, the man simply hasn't put his foot down or because the man loves the woman that much?

When a woman gets to that point, do you guys think the relationship is doomed or is it that some men are ok with taking that disrespect?


I find it disturbing ....
Its beyond the following concerns. Listen to the way women talk about men, their husbands, and boys. Its never to be tolerated. Its why cohabitation or marriage is dead. Any disrespect is grounds for disregard
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I have noticed this more and more, guys have just completely lost all hope. sad days where living in. I really think the definition of a man and women are changing.
I agree with the bolded. We're in strange times. I disagree with italics. The attempt tp pedal rubbish equalism and girl power, man as defective girls is normalised. The first of 7 stages of grief come to mind.



You see it after cuckoldry, divorce, loss is 1. 2 is embracing trauma. 3 is red pill rage. 4. Mgtow or GYOW. 5 is purple pill. 6 is red pill awareness integration 7. Fully acceptance of black pill and act accordingly. Nothing to lose. So, **** it. Play to win.
 

HOOVERMEBABY

Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2019
Messages
19
Reaction score
27
Age
55
Men who tolerate disrespect from women have a low self worth or image of themselves.Men who allow disrespectful behavior from women think they can do no better than what they have.So to get meager scraps of sex and female attention they lower their self worth and become punching bags.....pathetic.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I recall a situation when we were at a get-together with friends; one of my friend's brought along his now fiancee and the commercials came on. A zexual performance product ad came up and she said to my friend "babe you need that" and It was a good 10 of us in the room.....

My friend didn't react or anything ...
Cuck syndrome.

If I was you, I'd questioned her back immediately by saying "you can hate ur fiance but you can't disrespect him in front of us as you not only dishonour him but also yourself in the process - in our eyes".
 

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2017
Messages
648
Reaction score
313
Age
37
If you see resentment in a woman. It’s over.
it's a terrible situation when it gets to that point..

Men who tolerate disrespect from women have a low self worth or image of themselves.Men who allow disrespectful behavior from women think they can do no better than what they have.So to get meager scraps of sex and female attention they lower their self worth and become punching bags.....pathetic.
that's what I think as well....


Cuck syndrome.

If I was you, I'd questioned her back immediately by saying "you can hate ur fiance but you can't disrespect him in front of us as you not only dishonour him but also yourself in the process - in our eyes".
I could have said something but ultimately is his decision if he tolerates that ch1t.
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
I can't wait for the day my GF throws me under the bus, instant NEXT!

Disrespect in private is one thing, intentional throwing under the bus is zero tolerance.
 

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2017
Messages
648
Reaction score
313
Age
37
I can't wait for the day my GF throws me under the bus, instant NEXT!

Disrespect in private is one thing, intentional throwing under the bus is zero tolerance.
If that happened in a public setting, I could only imagine what happens in private lol... TERRIBLE
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
yeah, I could see a mile away that she has the lead role in the relationship. He has no idea!
She may think it's "cute" at first. Then she will strangely start desiring sex less with him. She will strangely desire someone outside him that would never submit. He will be cucked. He will strain and grind and work hard to prove his worth. Enabling her treatment of him which gets poor. She will start to look at him as beneath her and any other man in the world. All because of the treatment he allows.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top