Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

disrespectful women

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed that in certain relationships the woman disrespects the man and the man for some reason doesn't respond. Is disrespect a sign that she don't see you as someone that can lead/thinks she's superior to her man, the man simply hasn't put his foot down or because the man loves the woman that much?

When a woman gets to that point, do you guys think the relationship is doomed or is it that some men are ok with taking that disrespect?

I find it disturbing ....

Billtx49

Reaction score
If it gets to a point that out of the blue she goes physical on a man, it’s completely done and he can’t exit soon enough, because if that happens, he’s got a head case on his hands…

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it gets to a point that out of the blue she goes physical on a man, it’s completely done and he can’t exit soon enough, because if that happens, he’s got a head case on his hands…
I recall a situation when we were at a get-together with friends; one of my friend's brought along his now fiancee and the commercials came on. A zexual performance product ad came up and she said to my friend "babe you need that" and It was a good 10 of us in the room.....

My friend didn't react or anything ...

Billtx49

Reaction score
I recall a situation when we were at a get-together with friends; one of my friend's brought along his now fiancee and the commercials came on. A zexual performance product ad came up and she said to my friend "babe you need that" and It was a good 10 of us in the room.....

Well she put him in an unwinnable position if he bitched out or did nothing, but if he said - babe, you can’t handle what I give you now, it’s a different story…
His leadership failed during a highly agressive sh|t test with social circle involved…
Her being Totally inappropriate and possibly dump worthy, YES.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why most women end up dating narcissists and get into ****ty relationships. You can’t burn but so many bridges before you run out of bridges to burn.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez that is well beyond a sh1t test. A test should be a grenade not a nuke. I would have said good tip babe I'll try that with my next girl. And walk out after you said your byes to everyone else.

Or go the the incongruous defense. Casually... You're right babe it is time we got going. And then very cold and crisply chew her out in the car.

If she refuses to go just shrug your shoulders ..meh and walk out anyway

or if you get caught off guard you must always have a few stock defenses. "You just had to make it weird"

Anyway I agree with the others who the hell wants an angry ho in your life...100% dismissable offense

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have noticed this more and more, guys have just completely lost all hope. sad days where living in. I really think the definition of a man and women are changing.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed that in certain relationships the woman disrespects the man and the man for some reason doesn't respond. Is disrespect a sign that she don't see you as someone that can lead/thinks she's superior to her man, the man simply hasn't put his foot down or because the man loves the woman that much?

When a woman gets to that point, do you guys think the relationship is doomed or is it that some men are ok with taking that disrespect?

I find it disturbing ....
Its beyond the following concerns. Listen to the way women talk about men, their husbands, and boys. Its never to be tolerated. Its why cohabitation or marriage is dead. Any disrespect is grounds for disregard

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have noticed this more and more, guys have just completely lost all hope. sad days where living in. I really think the definition of a man and women are changing.
I agree with the bolded. We're in strange times. I disagree with italics. The attempt tp pedal rubbish equalism and girl power, man as defective girls is normalised. The first of 7 stages of grief come to mind.

You see it after cuckoldry, divorce, loss is 1. 2 is embracing trauma. 3 is red pill rage. 4. Mgtow or GYOW. 5 is purple pill. 6 is red pill awareness integration 7. Fully acceptance of black pill and act accordingly. Nothing to lose. So, **** it. Play to win.

HOOVERMEBABY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Men who tolerate disrespect from women have a low self worth or image of themselves.Men who allow disrespectful behavior from women think they can do no better than what they have.So to get meager scraps of sex and female attention they lower their self worth and become punching bags.....pathetic.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

Cuck syndrome.

If I was you, I'd questioned her back immediately by saying "you can hate ur fiance but you can't disrespect him in front of us as you not only dishonour him but also yourself in the process - in our eyes".

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you see resentment in a woman. It’s over.
it's a terrible situation when it gets to that point..

Men who tolerate disrespect from women have a low self worth or image of themselves.Men who allow disrespectful behavior from women think they can do no better than what they have.So to get meager scraps of sex and female attention they lower their self worth and become punching bags.....pathetic.
that's what I think as well....

Cuck syndrome.

If I was you, I'd questioned her back immediately by saying "you can hate ur fiance but you can't disrespect him in front of us as you not only dishonour him but also yourself in the process - in our eyes".
I could have said something but ultimately is his decision if he tolerates that ch1t.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't wait for the day my GF throws me under the bus, instant NEXT!

Disrespect in private is one thing, intentional throwing under the bus is zero tolerance.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't wait for the day my GF throws me under the bus, instant NEXT!

Disrespect in private is one thing, intentional throwing under the bus is zero tolerance.
If that happened in a public setting, I could only imagine what happens in private lol... TERRIBLE

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, I could see a mile away that she has the lead role in the relationship. He has no idea!
She may think it's "cute" at first. Then she will strangely start desiring sex less with him. She will strangely desire someone outside him that would never submit. He will be cucked. He will strain and grind and work hard to prove his worth. Enabling her treatment of him which gets poor. She will start to look at him as beneath her and any other man in the world. All because of the treatment he allows.

Last edited: