Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Disrespectful behavior.

Starting

Banned
Reaction score
Hello new member, seeking for answers.

I've been dating this girl for about 9 months, we've been talking for almost a year now. To make things short, it began as a loving, affectionate relationship and then after the 5 month mark she slowly started disrespecting me, she has bad irritating moods that will make men drive far away, now I had no knowledge of game or beta alpha logic until I started researching more online so being a 'beta' male I let it slide but I didn't like the idea of her disrespecting me or calling me names. Now fast forward to 9 months, she's calling me pathetic, a faggot, you name it. Just abuse after abuse. So what I did last week was break up with her and initiate a no contact, after a week she only messaged me once saying she thinks about me. What should I do? I'm just so lost, I've never disrespected her or treated her like that but I do love this woman and I do want to straighten her out and set boundaries.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All good posts on this thread that I read. You move on with your life and forget about her as quickly as possible because no one needs a basket case girlfriend, unless you as well are a basket case. End it and find other girls to date, why would you believe you're in love with someone that treats you that way? Probably more of an infatuation you've developed, a symptom of her causing you agonizing anxiety, maybe I'm wrong though.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why would you even want to take her back now that you know what a piece of garbage she really is, time to find a better gf

Starting

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the replies.

Looking into this a lot more I do believe she had BDP thanks to @KingofPuss for pointing that out. Now I'm at the point of should I really stay with a girl like this.. But like @Dgwizdal said there is a high when it comes to females like this. As for me, this is my first real relationship at 22, so it's a lot harder to get off the crazy train if you have no experience with 'normal' girls.

Floydispink01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent advice from the above posters OP.

Realise that women are simply a mirror.

When a girl disrespects you and is acting rude then she is simply mirroring your thoughts – your inner game, your beliefs. Your self-worth. She notice’s that you lack these traits. How can she respect you when you don’t respect yourself.

If you don’t believe this, try watching the actions of a girl that has attraction for you which you don’t care about. The opposite will happen. She will try to please you, respects you, do things for you. Why? Because you are demonstrating self-worth. You believe you are a catch. You are respecting yourself.

Forget all the crazy woman, BPD stuff. This is not about her. This is about YOU.

YOU have allowed this behaviour on her part to happen.

The moment she started acting different (the 5 month mark) is the moment you should of backed off.

This all comes with experience of course.

We’ve all been there and f.vcked up OP. It all comes with learning. Move on and demonstrate self – respect (Don’t react to any of her shlt and silently walk away). The trait you showed at the beginning.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no normal, loving, and positive relationship can be if you're with the wrong woman.
This b-itch has no respect so unless you want to be her little bi-tch in exchange of sex and a kind of miserable existence, just dump her and find another woman that actually respects you.

Anyway, for the next woman in your life, whenever you feel a little sign of disrespect I recommend you to get really mad at her, go no contact for a while etc. This will set the precedence for future interactions and she will think twice next time she feels like disrespecting you.
You will look more dominant and she will "love" you more.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay no contact. Why is she not blocked already?

You clearly don't understand NO Contact. You should not be seeing messages from her- on any platform.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
If she calls you that in the heat of an argument, mark it down but don't hold a grudge. If it's happened more than once she is verbally abusive and you must dump her. I've found that if they simply send one word text replies it's bad enough, nevermind outward signs of rejection and humiliation.

It's also related to relationship patterns, which is why relationships always change on the 3, 6, and 9 month boundaries. If I had to guess, I'd say your birthday is last summer, and hers is in spring?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Break up with her and don't respond or contact her ever again. Cut her off completely.

Read the DJ Bible. Study as much as you can about the red pill before dating again. And when I say dating again, I mean another woman.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Interesting, why do you think these patters exist? I've especially noticed 3 and 9.
It's based on the fact that we are born at a particular location in the Solar System, and somehow sense when we are at the far reaches of the Solar System 6 months later (186 million miles away). With your birthday being noon and your half birthday being midnight, 6am and 6pm are the quarter birthdays (sunrise and sunset). Our personalities change on these dates, like the seasons.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Hello new member, seeking for answers.

I've been dating this girl for about 9 months, we've been talking for almost a year now. To make things short, it began as a loving, affectionate relationship and then after the 5 month mark she slowly started disrespecting me, she has bad irritating moods that will make men drive far away, now I had no knowledge of game or beta alpha logic until I started researching more online so being a 'beta' male I let it slide but I didn't like the idea of her disrespecting me or calling me names. Now fast forward to 9 months, she's calling me pathetic, a faggot, you name it. Just abuse after abuse. So what I did last week was break up with her and initiate a no contact, after a week she only messaged me once saying she thinks about me. What should I do? I'm just so lost, I've never disrespected her or treated her like that but I do love this woman and I do want to straighten her out and set boundaries.
This girl tells you to go F yourself while she is likely sleeping with a 6'1 hockey player at the same time as she is going out with you, and then she writes 5 words and you are suddenly lost and confused because you love her so much? Is she that pretty? Was the sex that good? Are you that lonely?

Come on bro, she was already laughing at you at the 5 month mark when she disrepected and you didn't do anything. If you say one more word to her now she will think you are a clown.

How do you guys sleep with girls and then think like this? These girls must be really good looking and give mind blowing sex.