"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Disrespect? Stick around?

Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
So this 16yr old HB8 self mutilating hoe I'm dating for 2 weeks now is getting on my nerves. For example, today I was over her place and she had 2 friends come over and she pretty much ignored me while talking with her friends for 1 hour. While I'm sitting in the living room watching TV. Same goes for when her phone rings...

She doesn't ask me anything about myself and my life, rather she just goes on and on and on about her life. Some curiosity about me wouldn't go astray :mad:

I go over her place and her dad will answer the door saying she's not in then when I call her up on her cell phone she'll say "oh sorry cutie, I forgot to tell you I'm out tonight, call me tomorrow, ok? sorry"

Also she confessed that she does coke at parties sometimes, but doesn't like it that I smoke the ocassional bong because she "had a friend that died in a car crash after smoking weed" but oh no, coke is fine in her book. Marijuana is much worse then cocaine

:rolleyes: Now I'm not to sure if she knows she's being disrespectful or if she's just being a naive teen... Really, right now I'm just sticking around because I can hit that sweet putang pretty much whenever.(yes 16 is legal here) Should I tell her how's it getting on my nerves or just let the harmony flow and continue taking that sweet nectar?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
Look I'm not going to rip you a new @sshole, I'm being 100% honest here.

This chick is wacked out, you said it yourself!! Girls like this aka attention w-hores, are only concerned with themselves!!! The whole world revolves around them and your just another object in her life. She honestly doesn't give a flyin' fuvk about you or the fact that you fuvk her all day and night. She's a cutter, a coke addict and she's sucking everyone's co-ck in the neighborhood. Bro this pu$$y ain't worth the trouble. I can already see that you are developing feelings for this girl and that's a big RED FLAG!!! She will sux the life outta of you if you try to bail ship on her and tell you extravegant things about how she wants to change and can't stand being the way she is. DON'T BELIEVE IT!! Grab your ballz, pack 'em up and go pitch a tent with a girl who has a brain that functions correctly because this 'ho was probably raped by her daddy and shiat on by her family.




PIMP
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Dude, when her friends come over why don't you just leave? Why are you there? Same goes when she is on the phone - leave!! You should be setting the agenda and not waiting for her beck 'n' call!!

You know that she is screwing other dudes while you are ringing her door bell and acting dumbfounded when she is not there.

Never let a woman disrespect you once let alone 27 times!!!
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Dude, when her friends come over why don't you just leave? Why are you there? Same goes when she is on the phone - leave!! You should be setting the agenda and not waiting for her beck 'n' call!!

You know that she is screwing other dudes while you are ringing her door bell and acting dumbfounded when she is not there.

Never let a woman disrespect you once let alone 27 times!!!
27 times??? :D

Gotta love PRL, the man has more wisdom on fuvked up slvt bags than Hefner....



PIMP
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Thanks fellas, I got rid of this kock sucking coke head like a bad cold. I don't need this disrespect, especially from some 16yr old *****.:p
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Mr.Hash wid da Stash
So this 16yr old HB8 self mutilating hoe I'm dating..
I'll read the rest of this post in a minute, but I don't even need to. Read this line a few times. I mean REALLY read it and think about what it means. Then see if you really need to ask any more. :eek:
 
Top