Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

disproportionate biceps gain

*new*

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I realized that I gained an inch on my right biceps while my left remained the same. This is kind of hurting my workouts, I can lift 2-3 reps more on my right but my left arm just drops.
What shall I do?
Try to make sure that both sides get equal workout and wait for the lagging side to catch up?
Work my left side harder?
Thanks for your help

JohnGalt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Start all sets with your lagging arm, and let that limit the total that you do. Eventually it will catch up.

oprahjimfrey

Don Juan
Reaction score
One bicep will ALMOST always be stronger than the other, that is ok. As long as you are not curling 35 with one, and only 25 with another, you will be okay. A small difference, IE ur left arm gives out b4 your right is ok.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are probably trying to lift too heavy and one arm is compensating for the other. Use dumbells, stay away from machines and even barbells until you become more symetrical. Don't do any more reps than you can do with your weakest arm.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah a bit of asymmetry is okay. You have to be careful though. A problem I had a while ago was that my left pec was stronger than my right. Although I never really noticed it when benching. Over the years, my RIGHT tricep got stronger than my left to compensate for the weaker RIGHT pec when benching. Now I've evened out the triceps and the pecs are slowly coming around. Of course to others this is not noticable, but if you work out it will be noticable to you. Some muscle inbalances aren't problematic, some are very. Try to build a well proportioned physique. Some asymmetry is genetic, some is caused by your training. Both are treatable(to an extent).

Good lifting

UNOWHO

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Neo
masturbate with your other hand
No, neo, bad idea. This way, he will get too large left arms. Instead, masturbate ambi-dextrously, this way, you will get 2 huge arms. This may be a problem however if you have a really tiny d*ck.