"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Disinterested girl with bf...

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2003
Messages
335
Reaction score
5
Age
42
For those of you who have read pook's post Even more ********

There is a girl in one of my classes, she has a bf, but I can tell she is disinterested in him.
Anyways, she has shown all of that which has been mentioned in the above quote by pook.

The eye contact we give each other is really something, I don't think it is just in my head because like pook said, its all in the eyes and we speak to each other really strong with the eye contact (We have talked too, its not like one of those things where I don't talk to the girl).

I even flirted with her and she gets giddy when I do. But that was all up till a week ago when I started liking her! I think she can smell the desperation on me:rolleyes: . But she could also be displaying that whole "acting disinterested thing and being shy when talked to".

She is somewhat a stunning sight and so she also displays that whole "looking at me with no expression on her face" but the thing is we hold that eye contact for an unusaully long time (when we see each other in the hallways of my school)...

If she didn't have a boyfriend, I would totally go for it. But I just wanna know, should I just go for it anyways? What should I do when I see her in the hallways? We are not really friends, and hardly speak, but should I just say hi to her everytime i see her? Or just when its the situation where its only you and her passing by in the halls? Its these little things that really get to me!

I guess I'm just ranting...thanks for readin...Reply if you can, plz... :p


SuSHI.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2003
Messages
335
Reaction score
5
Age
42
yeah, he got arrested a couple of weeks ago for beating up some guy LOL, but he doesn't go to my school.
 

Stratocaster

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2003
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Well, i wouldn't move in on it. Just keep up what you're doing. Occasionally ask how her boyfriend is doing. (I usually use the guys name instead of just 'boyfriend')

Depending on her answer, which could be various things, if it has a positive conotation then i would kind of back off, but I usually add something like "I'll bet he's a tool" with a smirk and ****. If it has a negative conotation and it sounds like they'll break up, I say something suggestive like "interesting..." with a smile and eye contact. There are many things you could do.


I wouldn't move in for a date or anything while they are going out, but definetly keep up with what you are doing. Keep things interesting between you two.


Eric(back after ridding the computer of an unknown virus)
 

rich_uk

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
england!
yea dont move in until they have broken up, even if he doesnt go to your school he could still get to you. the other advice was really good, ask a question and make a suggestive (but not too blatant) remark afterwards and see how she responds to it
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top