Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Disinterested girl with bf...

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For those of you who have read pook's post Even more ********

There is a girl in one of my classes, she has a bf, but I can tell she is disinterested in him.
Anyways, she has shown all of that which has been mentioned in the above quote by pook.

The eye contact we give each other is really something, I don't think it is just in my head because like pook said, its all in the eyes and we speak to each other really strong with the eye contact (We have talked too, its not like one of those things where I don't talk to the girl).

I even flirted with her and she gets giddy when I do. But that was all up till a week ago when I started liking her! I think she can smell the desperation on me:rolleyes: . But she could also be displaying that whole "acting disinterested thing and being shy when talked to".

She is somewhat a stunning sight and so she also displays that whole "looking at me with no expression on her face" but the thing is we hold that eye contact for an unusaully long time (when we see each other in the hallways of my school)...

If she didn't have a boyfriend, I would totally go for it. But I just wanna know, should I just go for it anyways? What should I do when I see her in the hallways? We are not really friends, and hardly speak, but should I just say hi to her everytime i see her? Or just when its the situation where its only you and her passing by in the halls? Its these little things that really get to me!

I guess I'm just ranting...thanks for readin...Reply if you can, plz... :p

SuSHI.

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, he got arrested a couple of weeks ago for beating up some guy LOL, but he doesn't go to my school.

Stratocaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, i wouldn't move in on it. Just keep up what you're doing. Occasionally ask how her boyfriend is doing. (I usually use the guys name instead of just 'boyfriend')

Depending on her answer, which could be various things, if it has a positive conotation then i would kind of back off, but I usually add something like "I'll bet he's a tool" with a smirk and ****. If it has a negative conotation and it sounds like they'll break up, I say something suggestive like "interesting..." with a smile and eye contact. There are many things you could do.

I wouldn't move in for a date or anything while they are going out, but definetly keep up with what you are doing. Keep things interesting between you two.

Eric(back after ridding the computer of an unknown virus)

rich_uk

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea dont move in until they have broken up, even if he doesnt go to your school he could still get to you. the other advice was really good, ask a question and make a suggestive (but not too blatant) remark afterwards and see how she responds to it