Discussion on keeping women around

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Phony

The Truth said:
It's known as mutual respect. If you're not loyal to her, she has an excuse to fvck around.
Right, so your advice consists of letting her know your loyal to her, being careful you dont upset her (because chicks have a little detonator in their head and we dont want her to stew and explode thinking about it) and not "playing games" with her.

Got it.

You cant be serious. What the fvck are you doing here?

Randomer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Loyalty for loyalty! Aaaaw, how noble. As far as real life is concerned though, titguy speaks the truth =/ I could give tons of examples too but there's not much point to that, I'm sure everyone's seen it happen anyway, there ARE rare situations where the whole mutual respect thing just clicks between two people but, for lack of a better term, those are usually between two "AFCs"...

4th letter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically you have to always remember to put yourself as the main priority in your life... Unless you have children or sis/bro/parent's that need you and can't help themself.

Ask yourself why wouldnt she want to be loyal to me?

Whatever answers you come up with are what you need to fix.

For instance

Think shes gonna leave someone for more money than your spoiling her material wise or you need to step up your financial game.

Lots of good tips given about keeping her guessing.

If your predictable she no longer lives in suspense.

Gossip Soap operas scary movies **** with suspense in it intrigues girls.

We can be here all day telling you every step to make but really the best advice ever is experiment

Experimenting gives you experience

Mistakes let you know what not to do.

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
I love it when single guys try to educate guys in relationships about relationships. :whistle: *cough - KJBs - cough*

If you fool around, create drama and play head games, you are going to get the same thing in return. Simple.

No confident man would put up with his girl fooling around and (as shocking as this will sound to all you KJBs who don't have any contact with real women) a confident woman won't put up with it from her boyfriend either!

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is, you guys are too obssessed with the woman. You're not true to yourselves. On one hand, you don't want to be too naive. On the other hand, do you want to end up bitter & cynical like titboy?

Its simple. STOP WORRYING! If your woman cheats, dump her! If your woman doesn't, then great! Christ, your woman might get run over by a car tomorrow!

Some of my greatest relationships was when I jumped in, eyes closed, not caring about the outcome. Stop worrying guys, and you'll be fine.

PS. If you hate playing games, then tell your girlfriend "If you want to play games, find another man." Works all the time.

Sean O

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe that any women who puts up with mental abuse is a mental case to begin with (and therefore only worth a quick fvck... definitely NOT relationship material), and that any self-respecting, emotionally/mentally healthy woman will leave you if you try to play those kinds of head games with her.

Remulak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sean O said:
I believe that any women who puts up with mental abuse is a mental case to begin with (and therefore only worth a quick fvck... definitely NOT relationship material), and that any self-respecting, emotionally/mentally healthy woman will leave you if you try to play those kinds of head games with her.
I really wish I knew where these emotionally/mentally healthy women could be found. The ambitious, goal-oriented, self-respecting chicks are lesbos lol

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Distant Light have good points. However, this all refers only to the physical stages. What about the social stage, you don't want to be predictable on that too. How a man acts is more important than what a man do. I know be aloof is a huge key, but I need more specific info. on social level too.
You see, I'm a quiet guy, and I always have difficult breaking the ice. I always end up sayin somethin stupid when that happens

Sean O

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I really wish I knew where these emotionally/mentally healthy women could be found.
They do exist, bro. You just have to do some searching, i.e. play the numbers game. Btw, just in case you were thinking that I meant COMPLETELY emotionally healthy women, I didn't. I don't think there's anyone who's 100% emotionally healthy... but there are plenty of people (including women) who are pretty damn close.

The ambitious, goal-oriented, self-respecting chicks are lesbos lol
This is probably why you haven't found yourself the kind of girl I'm describing.

Sean O

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^Should be a little more clear on my second line :D. I mean that if that's actually what you think, you've probably brushed off the girls I'm referring to before even trying them.

winter_sucksx

Banned
Reaction score
gods gift to women said:
There isn't much on this site about how to keep a woman around. What do you guys think are the top 5 or 10 reasons a woman will stay with you for a long period of time (6 months or more). Here are some reasons why I think they will stick around.

1. You keep the relationship exciting
2. She trusts you
3. You dont reveal too much about yourself in the beginning.
4. You don't come off as needy
5. She knows that you have other options

Lets here some more ideas
Rather then asking us what about YOU ask a women on how she will stick to with a guy :)

winter_sucksx

Banned
Reaction score
Remulak said:
Winter I see you have 28 posts so I take it easy on you...you don't take advice from 99.9% of women.
True that you dont take advice from 99.9% of women and you dont take 99.9% of MEN advice on HERE either :up:

Remulak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd take a man's advice on women over a woman's any day of the week. A woman will never tell you "oh ignore her phone calls once in a while, be a d!ckhead every now and then, be ****y." what you would here from most women is "be yourself, treat her nice and tell her you care." which is utter bullshyt.