Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Discussion between 2 average looking American women while abroad

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
American women are rock bottom
i am not an expert in American women , as i only talked with them while they were on vacation , but from what I have talked with them , and also observer how they talked between themselves … I would say that they are easier to bang on average, than European women

this is both good and bad , but for sure that on average they do not really have any value as partner

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Also you never know if they find you attractive...

I've been called a 4 and an 8 on the same day.

It's not a universal number.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
American women are rock bottom
British women would match them at drinking and masculine behaviour

The only time you will find a decent British woman, whos really friendly & sexy for more than 1 night, is if you go to a village down the country lanes, but these women have always bagged men on 80k+ even though the men are pretty plain

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also you never know if they find you attractive...

I've been called a 4 and an 8 on the same day.

It's not a universal number.
tastes differ for each person , but since there is a big difference between this , I would say that you are the average of those 2 , meaning a 6 . Neither ugly , neither good looking

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it is very unlikely someone to be retarded socially , unless he is autistic or other mental problems
I'm not so sure my own observations and even experience back that up. While I do agree with you that in the vast MAJORITY of the cases, a good looking guy or girl is going to act congruent with their looks - AKA they will act high value. But I don't think it's rare that this doesn't happen. And social skills run a pretty wide range. There are plenty of guys coming here who post photos of themselves who have good physiques and aren't what you'd consider ugly, but they have no success with women and it's solely due to their social skills and probably body language. Most of these guys were late bloomers.

Game (confidence/social intelligence) just confirms or denies her attraction (looks) for you.
I agree to a point. We all know guys who aren't that great looking but have great game and get with girls out of their league in terms of looks. Does it mean they get every hot girl they approach? H3ll no but they do get a lot more than you would have guessed.

I don't think men on here past a certain point, like girls who are retarded socially.
Disagree with this one. Most women in general, and ironically especially the hottest ones, are insecure, jealous, fearful, entitled, rude, the list goes on and on - I'd call that socially retarded. Yet men overlook all this for the chance at sleeping with them. The social aspects are FAR less important for men.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
tastes differ for each person , but since there is a big difference between this , I would say that you are the average of those 2 , meaning a 6 . Neither ugly , neither good looking
Except that I've known several very attractive girls who thought I was very attractive.

And I'm sure there were ones who thought the opposite.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women in general, and ironically especially the hottest ones, are insecure, jealous, fearful, entitled, rude, the list goes on and on - I'd call that socially retarded.
if this is your definition of socially retarded, i agree with you. but this is not my definition of socially retarded.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Except that I've known several very attractive girls who thought I was very attractive.

so because some girls at some point considered you sexy , this means that you are a sexy guy on average ?

like I was saying in other posts , being a 6 might get you some traction with 7s and from time to time with 8s , but for sure the 9s and 10s are the vast majority of the time out of reach

unless you go to a poor country and starting spending the dolla dolla bills yo

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Dont worry Im bald bro, if the woman likes me she literally squirts and howls like a wolf in the pantry isle of ALdi.

HOWEVER If she doesnt fancy bald men, they look at me like i'm in the way

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont worry Im bald bro, if the woman likes me she literally squirts and howls like a wolf in the pantry isle of ALdi.

HOWEVER If she doesnt fancy bald men, they look at me like i'm in the way
usually you can fix the baldness thing by getting ripped and fixing your facial hair in a manly way , thus getting a very manly look . Women most of the times dig this

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
so because some girls at some point considered you sexy , this means that you are a sexy guy on average ?

like I was saying in other posts , being a 6 might get you some traction with 7s and from time to time with 8s , but for sure the 9s and 10s are the vast majority of the time out of reach

unless you go to a poor country and starting spending the dolla dolla bills yo
I've turned down 9s.

There's no such thing as a 10.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if this is your definition of socially retarded, i agree with you. but this is not my definition of socially retarded.
lol, I figured someone was going to say that, and I get it. Most guys just accept the behavior I mentioned specifically as normal female behavior. But honestly even if you cast those behaviors aside and think about a girl who just seems a bit "off" and you can tell she isn't the kind of girl you'd ever bring around your friends because of her social calibration, but she's an 8 or a 9, would you really not sleep with her for a while? I know I would (and have) and believe most guys would too. My experience is that many times people with poor social calibration (who aren't on the autism/Asperger's spectrum) can be decent to hang out with 1:1 yet get them in a group setting and they just can't hang.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's true! I saw nothing but Plain Jane's (PJ) at best, that would travel to London and on to the rest of Europe when I lived in Cambridge area. I'm primarily talking about my traveling female, American counterparts and every woman I met from Spain. Anytime I would fly out of Stansted Airport to debauch somewhere in bumfvck Eastern Europe, which was usually around 5 or 6 A.M. due to the flights being dirt cheap...I'd always see tons of PJ's from Spain. Babes my a$s. You would've been led to believe otherwise but NO. It wasn't just the airports, I'd run into these PJ types all over London, the trains, the hostel and on the continent too, sadly. They may talk a big game but...PJ's are just the only ones I saw traveling 10 times out of 10. Talking like they are going to meet a prince in France or worse---Manchester city. LOLOL @ these clowns trying to emulate some Eat.Pray.Love. bullsh1t.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back on topic aswell lads, you will notice this new word they use even when they are low hanging fruit

that word is "Deserve".....

The way they tell each other they deserve a good man, or the right one will come along. It disgusts me.

its the equivalent of saying "Quueeen"

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Back on topic aswell lads, you will notice this new word they use even when they are low hanging fruit

The way they tell each other they deserve a good man, or the right one will come along. It disgusts me.

Hence the low birth rate

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've turned down 9s.

There's no such thing as a 10.
man … unless you had like a very serious reason to turn down a 9 , like being on her death bed or something similar , this is bullsh1t .

no guy would reject a9 , unless he is in a commited relationship and he trully loves his gf or wife . But when then … I still have my reserves

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

this happens mainly because high tier guys have problems with women at their level , so they go to lower tier women to get some sex …

then this lower tier women think that they are a catch , because some guy got drunk and was horny and came on her face

I would say that they are just naive … then they turn around 30 and look for a nice guy to settle , and occasionally cheats on him

this is the summary of what mainly happens

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hence the low birth rate
i would say that the low birth rate is mainly because women think that they can settle with a high caliber men , even if they are ugly , because this high caliber men at some point slept with them

then they realize that they have to settle with a lower caliber guy , and she is not happy about so that is why not that many babies , because they overall think that they have settled and is very difficult to digest that they are not good enough for this guys

Larry Lurex

Don Juan
Reaction score
man … unless you had like a very serious reason to turn down a 9 , like being on her death bed or something similar , this is bullsh1t .

no guy would reject a9 , unless he is in a commited relationship and he trully loves his gf or wife . But when then … I still have my reserves
Once you’ve had a very hot BPD, you learn to be careful with absolutely beautiful women.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you’ve had a very hot BPD, you learn to be careful with absolutely beautiful women.
depends , I think that what you learn from this kind of experiences is if you get red flags is not to want anything from here besides banging herb

I really doubt that a guy would pass on a girl that is hot just because she is crazy

it might happen , but only if you have other prospects in the same tier and do not want to complicate your life

but 9s and 10s are actually quite rare , so it is very unlikely a guy would pass such an opportunity unless he is the full package and having strong social circle